Home Community Games Left 4 Dead Left 4 Dead: Nick/Ellis
Left 4 Dead: Nick/Ellis
Follow .
Focus: Games Left 4 Dead, Since: 12-20-09
Founder: DragonRider13025 - Stories: 281 - Followers: 48 - Staff: 1 - id: 76955
This is where you can find all the NickxEllis slashy goodness without any trouble! Friendship fics, angst and bromance between the two can also be found here.

Goodnight, Goodnight by Brutal Let Down reviews
When the L4D2 crew happen upon a beaten and battered girl, they decide to help. But they never would have expected all the complications she'd bring... Slight AU, but not by much, later mentionings of Nellis, CURRENT CHAPTERS UNDER REVISION!
Left 4 Dead - Rated: T - English - Humor/Suspense - Chapters: 4 - Words: 15,255 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 7/4/2012 - Published: 4/22/2012 - Ellis, Nick
Rescue by footshooter reviews
After the bridge the group go to a CEDA camp but life still isn't easy. In fact, some things start to get even harder. Focuses on all characters, but I like Ellis & Nick the best so they're my chosen two. Rated for strong language.
Left 4 Dead - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 13,890 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 5/3/2012 - Published: 3/29/2012 - Ellis, Nick
Aftermath by oookellyooo reviews
Set post-L4D2, featuring the Survivors and what they did next. Focussing on Nick and Ellis, what will the pair do when their group is split in half, and they're left to travel on alone?
Left 4 Dead - Rated: T - English - Horror/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 12,043 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 8/11/2011 - Published: 7/22/2011 - Ellis, Nick
Feral by Aloikey reviews
The survivors stumble upon a young hunter, and they soon find out he isnt normal. Ellis battles insticts, while the survivors fight to stay alive with him around. Father/son relationship, Hunter!Ellis AU and OOC
Left 4 Dead - Rated: T - English - Angst/Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,418 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 8/17/2011 - Published: 8/11/2011 - Ellis, Nick
Silent Lucidity by esmtz reviews
Queensryche. Nick says he hates Ellis, but does he? What happens when he thinks he's lost him forever? NickxEllis UPDATED WARNING: MALE ON MALE you have been warned
Left 4 Dead - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 15 - Words: 32,914 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 8/15 - Published: 8/9/2011 - Nick, Ellis
I've Changed by zombie4play reviews
He swore he had changed.But was it enough?
Left 4 Dead - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,013 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/12/2011 - Ellis, Nick - Complete
Ellis, I will follow you into the dark by zombie4play reviews
Nick will not leave Ellis behind. In this life or the next.
Left 4 Dead - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,106 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/12/2011 - Nick, Ellis - Complete
The Archangels of Revelation by penguinfighter-d-chan reviews
In the third and final part of Four Horsemen, the Survivors are faced with a reconstructed world where they are hunted by CEDA and Proserpine Pharma, the Green Flu, and the psychological burden of being pawns in the PNCA's supposed Apocalypse.
Left 4 Dead - Rated: T - English - Horror/Suspense - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,888 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 12/5/2013 - Published: 6/12/2011 - Ellis, Nick
Whatever Happens Next by nantimes reviews
When two fall, the remaining survivors have to try and pick of the pieces. Nick Ellis, slash if you squint.
Left 4 Dead - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,569 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/31/2011 - Nick, Ellis - Complete
L4D2 Nick x Ellis Lacks a Title by Unickcorn reviews
The gang are out doing their thing; killing infected when Nick comes in close contact with a Hunter and Spitter. Injured, Ellis refuses to leave him behind and him and Rochelle bring him to the safe house were Ellis is left with Nick to patch him.
Left 4 Dead - Rated: T - English - Romance/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,812 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 7 - Published: 5/29/2011 - Nick, Ellis - Complete
i though i loved you then by crankyXwhenXprovoked reviews
inspired by the song Then by brad paisley
Left 4 Dead - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,356 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/25/2011 - Ellis, Nick
Don't Tell Me If I'm Dying by I.Write.Love reviews
"Don't tell me if I'm dying 'cause I don't wanna know." A bit of a depressing Nellis fic. Inspired by "Angels on the Moon" by Thriving Ivory
Left 4 Dead - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,696 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/24/2011 - Nick, Ellis - Complete
Patient zero by AzzyDarling reviews
Ever had a dream you knew was more than that? NickXEllis hinted - Guess this is more a scary story than anything though.
Left 4 Dead - Rated: T - English - Horror/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,492 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/16/2011 - Ellis, Nick - Complete
Secret Agent hick? by zombie4play reviews
Parody. On-going. Nick X Ellis. OCC. Romance. A super secret agent who longs to be a conman? A southern CEDA test subject going along for the ride? What could possibly go wrong? Also, Oh dear lord, no he didn't...
Left 4 Dead - Rated: T - English - Parody/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,865 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 12/20/2012 - Published: 5/13/2011 - Nick, Ellis
Reasons why i hate you by crankyXwhenXprovoked reviews
The reasons why Nick hate's Ellis. Nicks P.O.V.
Left 4 Dead - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 226 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/7/2011 - Ellis, Nick - Complete
Of Conmen and Rednecks by I.Write.Love reviews
After nearly a month, Ellis' "good buddy" Keith shows back up, much to Nick's displeasure. Will he be able to win in a competition against Keith for Ellis, or will he loose to the stupidest hick of them all?
Left 4 Dead - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 12 - Words: 35,121 - Reviews: 153 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 8/2/2011 - Published: 4/28/2011 - Nick, Ellis - Complete
Love in Silence by Leo Marie Octavian reviews
It didn't matter what was on the outside of that plane. All that mattered was that they had each other, and they were happy. Set after The Parish, Nick's PoV
Left 4 Dead - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 619 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/23/2010 - Ellis, Nick
Deafening Silence by Kina-chan reviews
Ellis was afraid of the silence, afraid of the queries his mind seemed to come up with when there wasn't anything to distract him. That's why he was always talking about something or another, though he knows it drives the other three in their group crazy.
Left 4 Dead - Rated: T - English - Horror/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,035 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/3/2010 - Nick, Ellis - Complete
Safehouse in a Bookstore by Kina-chan reviews
Rochelle is pleased to find that their current safehouse is a bookstore. However, problems emerge when Ellis decides to try and read over her shoulder. How will she explain, and what Nick have to do with the explanation? Rated T just to be safe.
Left 4 Dead - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,895 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/13/2010 - Nick, Ellis - Complete
New Dawns by AzzyDarling reviews
Nick finds that Z-day might have messed with his reasons to get up in the morning. Nick/Ellis, non graphic.
Left 4 Dead - Rated: T - English - Drama/Horror - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,753 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 8/15/2010 - Published: 8/9/2010 - Ellis, Nick - Complete
Negatives by Shmeeko reviews
Nick was supposed to be the negative one, not Ellis. Ellis was supposed to be positive, an optimist, cheerful, naive. He wasn't supposed to avoid meeting the stares of his teammates. And he definately -definately- was not supposed to fake his smiles.
Left 4 Dead - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,916 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 9 - Published: 8/16/2010 - Nick, Ellis - Complete
Francis Tries To Better Nick by Crazy Dr Giggles reviews
Nick x Ellis. When The Tough Biker Tries To Get The Upper Hand On His Con Man Rival, Things Get A Litle... Passionate? Read For Yourself
Left 4 Dead - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 284 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/17/2010 - Nick, Ellis - Complete
I Really Like Yah, Nick by Crazy Dr Giggles reviews
Nick Takes A Time Out And Really Thinks About What Makes Him Weak, What Makes Him Strong. Nick's POV
Left 4 Dead - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 210 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/17/2010 - Nick, Ellis - Complete
Left 4 Dead 2: In The Dark by hidden-in-a-tree reviews
Maybe Ellis needs glasses … y'know, so he finally sees what he's been missing out on. Hard to find those in an apocalypse, though. Perhaps he'll just continue to be blind. Oneshot. Slight Angst/Fluff. Nick/Ellis. Slash. Ellis' POV.
Left 4 Dead - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,693 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/18/2010 - Ellis, Nick - Complete
Doing Fine by Advent-of-an-Equinox reviews
Nick and Ellis don't have what they had before the infection. Ellis doesn't want to admit it, but Nick is getting worse and worse as time goes by. He comes to the conclusion that he must do something before Keith and Dave do it for him. Contains 'yaoi'
Left 4 Dead - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,102 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/7/2010 - Ellis, Nick
165 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »