Home Community Games Spyro the Dragon Legendary Sacred Fire
Legendary Sacred Fire
Follow .
Focus: Games Spyro the Dragon, Since: 04-07-09
Founder: Kineticon - Stories: 3 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 2 - id: 68780
Welcome to the Legendary Sacred Fire. If you came to read awesome Spyro stories you came to the best community for it. My community holds genuine fiction about Spyro's adventures. Please read my and my staffs' stories of Spyro and the gang. To help make stories of Spyro grow up to be the most visited subject in fanfiction join the Legendary Sacred Fire. It grows just like a legendary sacred fire.

TLOS Dusk of Dragons by Kineticon reviews
The fourth installment in the quadrology and if you want to know about it read it.
Crossover - Spyro the Dragon & Inheritance Cycle - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,212 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 10/17/2009 - Published: 6/18/2009 - Spyro, Eragon I
Spyro:The New Move of Dragon by Kineticon reviews
Spyro, a teenage purple dragon meets his mature male human friend, Matthew, a super logical and intellegent organism and his ally Cynder, a black dragon when something unbelievable happens. The dragon realm rest in Matthew's, Spyro's, and Cynder's hands'.
Spyro the Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 2 - Words: 433 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/18/2009 - Published: 5/26/2009 - Spyro
Spyro a seige by Kineticon reviews
Just a mini-man story
Spyro the Dragon - Rated: K - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 399 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 5/9/2009