Home Community Books Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Lena+Kostos
Lena+Kostos
Follow .
Focus: Books Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Since: 08-18-09
Founder: ReadingCitrus - Stories: 8 - Followers: 0 - id: 73388
The title explains enough. Kostos and Lena belong together!

The third summer, Lena's way! by alexz lyric dumbledor reviews
Lena and Bridget have one amazing trip to Greece, will all the fun they have compare to all the love Lena and Kostos shared?
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,921 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/5/2006 - Complete
Kostos: The Saga Continues by Hillton reviews
Formerly The Saga of Kostos This is my verision of the continuing story of Lena and Kostos of The Sisterhood of the Travelng Pants. I hated how the author ended it, and decided to take it into my own hands.
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 20,378 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 4/18/2004 - Published: 10/13/2003 - Complete
Years Later by Hillton reviews
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Fic. Lena and Kostos many years later. Although it doesn't matter too much: please note that this was written before the 3rd book came out.
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,263 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 5/30/2004 - Published: 5/27/2004
Beautiful Disaster by ALPforever reviews
COMPLETED! Lena goes back to greece and finds something unexcpected. One shot SongFic, Beautiful Disaster by Kelly Clarkson. LenaKostos! R&R!
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,126 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/7/2005 - Complete
They Still Have Each Other by spacegrace reviews
Kostos and Lena are still together and they get two little Surprises. I hope that you enjoy the story.
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,158 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 6/14/2005 - Published: 6/10/2005
Santorini by LeelahBelle reviews
This is just a short story, probably only 3 or so chapters, of the last day Lena and Kostos spend together before Lena leaves to return home. Please Read and Review! It's my first fanfic and any comments are appreciated! Finished!
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,226 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 10/21/2005 - Published: 10/10/2005 - Complete
Kostas and Lena: A Modern Day Romeo and Juliet by funkygirl59 reviews
Kostas and Lena have met on the Greek Island of Santorini and fall madly in love, but their families hold them apart.
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,599 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 3/14/2009 - Published: 11/22/2008
Someday by Disney-Princess reviews
Kostos' last words to Lena were 'Someday'. Now, the first summer after losing the pants, Lena is going to Greece. Will she see Kostos? Will she get everything she's wanted since that first summer? Or will she have her heart broken, again? Find out!
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,461 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 7/10/2009 - Published: 3/3/2009 - Complete