Home Community Misc Vocaloid LenxMiku Fanclub~
LenxMiku Fanclub~
Follow .
Focus: Misc Vocaloid, Since: 12-04-11
Founder: Alice De Blois - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 96869
For all those who love LenxMiku, This community is for you! List of interesting LenxMiku stories~

Everybody's Secrets by Alice De Blois reviews
Miku is a your normal teenage girl but at night, she's the leader of the famous band, Leek Beats! Len is the most popular guy in school but he love's cross-dressing as a girl! What happens when they cross in each other's paths?
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 17 - Words: 15,406 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 6/2/2012 - Published: 12/29/2011 - Len K., Miku H.
Sadistic Vampire of Mine by Trinistary reviews
Once killed his love, he now sees her again. But this time she's more different. More hard to get now with his older sister protecting her.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,327 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 11 - Published: 12/3/2011 - Len K., Miku H.
Hirari, Hirari by Alice De Blois reviews
A sequel to "I Love You, My Request Princess" Miku and Len is already a couple, but ahead of the is still a road of obstacle, will they end up together or will fate play a horrible trick on them? Ongoing
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 27 - Words: 22,316 - Reviews: 116 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 12/26/2011 - Published: 11/28/2011 - Miku H., Len K. - Complete
Princess Vs Butler by Kuroi.Kiss-Hime reviews
[THIS STORY WILL BE REMADE UNDER THE TITLE "THE PRINCESS' BUTLER"] read for the latest chapter for more info. Miku is the Ojou-sama in the Hatsune family. She experienced a painful life without her parents knowing. What happen if Miku met her new and her 10th butler Len Kagamine? Can this boy change her life? What could possibly go wrong? LenXMiku
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 22 - Words: 26,094 - Reviews: 104 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 1/23 - Published: 12/4/2011 - Miku H., Len K.