Home Community Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians Life At High School
Life At High School
Follow .
Focus: Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Since: 04-17-12
Founder: Jayden Daughter Of Eris - Stories: 32 - Followers: 2 - id: 99669
Percy Jackson Characters going to High School as demigods and mortals

What am I going to do? by Rj910 reviews
After the Giant war, Percy goes back to Goode high school. There he goes through a lot of things that have him asking himself 'What am I going to do'. From Greek, to sword fighting, to swim practice, to Annabeth and more, this story has lots of cliches. I hope you like it! I will update regularly if enough people like this so R&R!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 16,033 - Reviews: 128 - Favs: 149 - Follows: 199 - Updated: 10/16/2013 - Published: 6/27/2013 - Percy J.
As Normal As Demigodly Possible by iamamedicaldoctor reviews
Annabeth and Percy just wanted some time to be normal for once, but The Fates had other plans. They have to try to make sense of why a little blonde boy and two Hispanic teens might mean the end of the world. And what in Zeus's name does Athena have to do with it? Old friends, new friends, and timeless secrets are revealed as the story goes on. Art by Burdge. *NOW REVISED*
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 41,641 - Reviews: 623 - Favs: 365 - Follows: 374 - Updated: 3/25/2013 - Published: 1/19/2012 - Annabeth C., Percy J.
After the War by HowlOak reviews
Percy and Annabeth find themselves apart after the Titan war, she's stuck in San Francisco while he's in New York. They both go to high school separately, for now. But Aphrodite won't let her favorite demigod couple stay away from each other for long… It will become the normal 'Annabeth surprises Percy at high school,' but starts earlier. PERCABETH
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 11 - Words: 40,445 - Reviews: 750 - Favs: 450 - Follows: 608 - Updated: 11/4/2012 - Published: 6/7/2012 - Percy J., Annabeth C.
A 'Goode' Surprise by Teenaged Author reviews
Yes, I know, it's another Annabeth Goes to Goode story, and they're going to assure you it's different from the rest. Well, I'm just saying mine is most likely better written and all characters are still demigods! If any are OOC please notify me immediately I do not like it when characters are OOC. It bugs me! R&R
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 22 - Words: 41,471 - Reviews: 694 - Favs: 466 - Follows: 608 - Updated: 1/8 - Published: 6/3/2012 - [Annabeth C., Percy J.] - Complete
17 and Still Going Strong by Oblivious.Day'Dreamer reviews
Somewhat cliche story of the gang in high school. Mostly continuation after the war minus the part where Percy disappears . Some jealousy and outside views on everyone's relationship. No demigod OC's. Read and Review? T paranoia
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,063 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 131 - Updated: 5/5/2012 - Published: 9/30/2011 - Percy J., Annabeth C.
What do you mean you're a shapeshifter? by Divine Protector of Mangos reviews
Annabeth is the new girl in New York and is attending Goode High. Read as her life changes from the minute she meets Percy Jackson, Thalia Grace, and Nico DiAngelo. AU, may be OOC. I do not own anything made by the brain inside the human known as Rick Riordan
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 19 - Words: 26,698 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 150 - Follows: 80 - Updated: 9/17/2014 - Published: 4/7/2012 - [Annabeth C., Percy J.] Nico A., Thalia G. - Complete
What do you mean you're an animagus? by Divine Protector of Mangos reviews
Sequel to What do You Mean You're a Shapeshifter? Percy and Annabeth, now able to be together, are on their way to Hogwarts, along with Percy's cousins, Thalia and Nico. What will happen when they meet the Golden Trio? Read to find out and review. OOC I do not own anything from the brain of the human known as Rick Riordan
Crossover - Harry Potter & Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 34 - Words: 40,763 - Reviews: 185 - Favs: 149 - Follows: 99 - Updated: 9/17/2014 - Published: 4/20/2012 - [Percy J., Annabeth C.] Nico A., Thalia G. - Complete
Scream My Name by BritBookWorm reviews
Annabeth Chase: normal highschool student. Percy Jackson: Teenage Rockstar they both meet in the most unlikely of places will their differences pull them arpart? or just make them stronger AU PERCABETH. HIAUTUS
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,517 - Reviews: 187 - Favs: 101 - Follows: 105 - Updated: 4/20/2011 - Published: 12/30/2010 - Percy J., Annabeth C.
Back To School by Stitch415 reviews
Takes place after TLO but before The Lost Hero. Percy, Annabeth and Nico goes to Goode High after winning the Titan war. But there, they'll meet an old friend . . . One our hero, Percy, is not happy to see. Rated T. R&R!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 12 - Words: 10,671 - Reviews: 151 - Favs: 108 - Follows: 121 - Updated: 6/25/2011 - Published: 12/23/2010 - Percy J.
Your Obvious is Showing by iLOVEsmellymarkers reviews
Hey guys this is about how Percy comes to Annabeth's school and its so obvious they have something special even mortals can tell! This is after the Titan's Curse and some things aren't right like where Annabeth lives. I do not own PJO Rick Riordan does.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 19 - Words: 24,496 - Reviews: 602 - Favs: 548 - Follows: 422 - Updated: 8/18/2012 - Published: 1/30/2012 - Percy J., Annabeth C. - Complete
Surprises at Goode by BeccaH -BoOk LuVeR reviews
Annabeth transfers to Goode High and surprises Percy who is popular? Still demigods! Comments welcomed but plz don't hate
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 22 - Words: 17,242 - Reviews: 300 - Favs: 205 - Follows: 189 - Updated: 6/17/2012 - Published: 3/2/2012 - Annabeth C., Percy J.
Starstruck In Hollywood by Mischievous Little Owl reviews
Sequel to Goode High School for Performing Arts. Percy and Annabeth meet up again at a party. Annabeth's now famous and Percy still loves her. Will they reunite ? New faces, old rivalry, new games and big names. Read and Review .
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 45 - Words: 70,770 - Reviews: 536 - Favs: 217 - Follows: 174 - Updated: 9/7/2012 - Published: 1/28/2012 - Annabeth C., Percy J. - Complete
New School by TwinkleLights123 reviews
AU. Annabeth has to move again and this time to Manhattan. She goes to Goode High and meets Percy and his friends. Now her life is filled with drama. Percabeth and sprinkles of other couples.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 14 - Words: 45,108 - Reviews: 496 - Favs: 345 - Follows: 206 - Updated: 1/13/2011 - Published: 7/23/2010 - Annabeth C., Percy J. - Complete
Life as a Demigod by AnnabethChase and PercyJackson reviews
Percy and Annabeth's lives begins together. What will happen when Annabeth goes to Goode High with Percy, and she finds out that he is not only the hottest or most popular guy at their school, but all the girls chase after him as well? Major Percabeth! :
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 12,426 - Reviews: 130 - Favs: 138 - Follows: 171 - Updated: 4/14/2012 - Published: 1/23/2012 - Percy J., Annabeth C.
High School: Part Two by perkygirl1998 reviews
Continuation of High School: Part One. Read that first. Theres more demigod stuff in here than in Part 1. Percabeth! Mite put Rachel in here. This is bout the quest they get to find Katie. R&R! There's no adult themes that I know of. Rated T just in case.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 17,168 - Reviews: 141 - Favs: 141 - Follows: 125 - Updated: 8/2/2011 - Published: 6/13/2010 - Percy J., Annabeth C.
High School: Part One by perkygirl1998 reviews
Just a little cute romance story. About Percy and Annabeth in Goode. There's also Thalia. I'm gonna try to put Rachael and Grover in later chapters. Percabeth! Trust me, you won't regret readin it. More demigod stuff than you think. Rated T just in case.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 20 - Words: 27,587 - Reviews: 224 - Favs: 271 - Follows: 141 - Updated: 6/12/2010 - Published: 3/15/2010 - Annabeth C., Percy J. - Complete
High School For Annabeth Chase by Kayla-TheBored reviews
Annabeth surprises her boyfriend by transferring to Goode without him knowing.But what will happen when she finds out Percy is considered the hottest guy to walk school grounds and that a lot of girls were after him?Will Annabeth give up or fight for him?
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 22 - Words: 38,216 - Reviews: 1916 - Favs: 1,282 - Follows: 1,402 - Updated: 7/11/2012 - Published: 12/18/2011 - Annabeth C., Percy J.
High School by THA musIc GuY reviews
AU. When Annabeth Chase transfers to Goode High, she doesn't in the least believe that her life will undergo any sort of change. Trust a certain sea-green eyed boy to prove her wrong. Percabeth. A senior year story.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,453 - Reviews: 750 - Favs: 340 - Follows: 245 - Updated: 12/9/2014 - Published: 3/18/2010 - Percy J., Annabeth C.
High School by Athletic-poet reviews
Annabeth is starting a new school and a certain black haired green eyed boy takes a certain liking to her. What will happen? Are they friends or enemies? NOT MY CHARACTERS I DON'T OWN THEM! Sorry not a good summary, my first story.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,822 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 101 - Follows: 86 - Updated: 6/4/2011 - Published: 2/23/2010 - Annabeth C., Percy J.
Half Bloods in High School by SteffieLovesPJO reviews
AU. CONTAINS : Bitchy Rachel, High School, Camp, Demigods, Percabeth ANDD THALICO! :D R&R please! REVISED VERSION :
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 31,992 - Reviews: 248 - Favs: 232 - Follows: 124 - Updated: 5/3/2011 - Published: 8/27/2010 - Annabeth C., Percy J. - Complete
Goode High School for Performing Arts by Mischievous Little Owl reviews
Goode High School for Performing Arts is a place for talented kids . Singers , Actors and dancers are born there . Just your regular high school plus sudden outbursts and numbers . No gods . Just the high school stuff . Read and Review .
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 35 - Words: 49,383 - Reviews: 393 - Favs: 284 - Follows: 150 - Updated: 1/28/2012 - Published: 12/14/2011 - Annabeth C., Percy J. - Complete
Goode High School by percy93 reviews
Percy and everyone is going to Goode High for their freshman year and Percy met certain gray eyes girl he can't stop think about. characters may OOC
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 12 - Words: 16,948 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 12/10/2011 - Published: 2/6/2011 - Percy J., Annabeth C.
Goode High and Demigods by daughterofhorses reviews
Annabeth and Percy are gong to the same school and they don't know it. They are joined by the rest of the gang. Everything is going great until Percy runs into an old foe. With a new prophecy they leave to fix an old fude and save the gods. This story begins at school but doesn't remain there. There is a contest for a new name. My most popular story by far.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 23 - Words: 14,530 - Reviews: 238 - Favs: 133 - Follows: 146 - Updated: 8/8/2013 - Published: 12/28/2010 - Annabeth C., Percy J.
Good High School for the Performing Arts by HAZEL DAUGHTER OF HADES reviews
Percy, Thalia, and Nico are a famous teen band but they finally think its time to go to high school like normal teens. Well like normal teens drama, fights, friends, love, and childish antics are sure to follow. Rated? hmmm T for language.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 87 - Words: 248,954 - Reviews: 2212 - Favs: 958 - Follows: 910 - Updated: 7/11 - Published: 2/6/2012 - Percy J., Annabeth C.
Good at Goode High by GothicNicoLuver reviews
Annabeth has just transfered to Goode High and is reunited with her bestie, Thalia. Along with academic troubles, Annabeth struggles to get her mind off the raven-haired green eyed guy she finds herself drooling over.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 18 - Words: 30,706 - Reviews: 484 - Favs: 302 - Follows: 268 - Updated: 2/16/2013 - Published: 10/18/2010 - Annabeth C., Percy J.
31 | Page 1 2 Next »