Home Community Games Assassin's Creed Light of the World
Light of the World
Follow .
Focus: Games Assassin's Creed, Since: 08-15-10
Founder: Boxed Moonlight - Stories: 7 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 84541
A community for well-written Lucy/Desmond fanfics, romantic and friendship. Accepting submissions. Just send a PM with the name of the story and/or a link. Now let's give these two some love!

Note: The name comes from the meaning of both their names - Lucy meaning "light", Desmond meaning "the world."

Lost by Trebla reviews
"R-Requiescat in pace." Desmond, after the events of AC: Brotherhood. Spoilers. Don't ruin it for yourself.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,037 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/29/2010 - Desmond M., Lucy S. - Complete
The Art of Subversion by thewookiemonster reviews
Lucy and Desmond escape Abstergo, but not before Vidic experimented on Desmond with the Animus. Subject 16's personality is taking over Desmond as a result of the Bleeding Effect. Will this affect his training to be an Assassin? DesmondxLucy.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 31,560 - Reviews: 109 - Favs: 98 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 12/29/2009 - Published: 12/3/2009 - Desmond M., Lucy S. - Complete
Love Is Watching by Boxed Moonlight reviews
... someone die. And we painted our lintels with you as the ocean dried up, little blue butterfly.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 743 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/17/2010 - Desmond M., Lucy S. - Complete
Poetry by Trebla reviews
Lucy never really saw the value in poetry. But then again, maybe she had never really seen true poetry in motion...
Assassin's Creed - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 809 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/25/2010 - Desmond M., Lucy S. - Complete
Don't Be a Hero by googleit6 reviews
Post AC2, AU. Vidic has finally cornered Lucy, Desmond, Shaun, and Rebecca in what is left of their city. He has a Piece of Eden. They don't. Would the assassins really be willing to compromise their morals and values in exchange for their lives?
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,644 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/26/2010 - Desmond M., Lucy S. - Complete
Hands from the Sky by Boxed Moonlight reviews
You were the sun; I was the one who worshipped you. My hands were your guns; your eyes were my muse, and I knew you could never love me.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,091 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/20/2010 - Desmond M., Lucy S. - Complete