Home Community TV Shows Degrassi Like Ice Cream, But Hot: Spinner/Manny
Like Ice Cream, But Hot: Spinner/Manny
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Degrassi, Since: 01-01-05
Founder: KT the Shimmer Skank - Stories: 19 - Followers: 8 - Staff: 1 - id: 10044
An unusual but delicious pairing. It was short-lived, but it had a lot of potential, and isn't the fun of fanfiction to fill in the blanks? This is the archive for SpinnerManny fiction. Come on, you know you want to dig it. (The title is taken from Spinner's love advice in the episode "Holiday.")

Unexpected Love by JannyLOVE reviews
Jay/Manny/Spinner.Set during Season 6 "The Bitterest Pill" Manny is his best friend's girlfriend.But when he starts spending more time with her, he realizes that he wants more than a friendship. Will she chose Jay or Spinner? Check out the poll on my page
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,706 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 4/3/2010 - Published: 3/19/2010 - Manny S.
Embers by KT the Shimmer Skank reviews
..."Weird how we like, used to date, right?" Spinner and Manny muse over the romance that once was.
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,056 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/3/2010 - Spinner M., Manny S. - Complete
Beating Hearts, Baby by FadedToPretend reviews
Manny tries to teach Spinner how to skate. TwoShot.
Degrassi - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 821 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/26/2008 - Manny S., Spinner M.
Hold Me by sassymuch reviews
This is set in the beginning of season 5, after both Venus'. Craig and Manny never hooked up, Craig just 'protected' her. It's in Manny's POV. Peter and Emma are together, publicly. This is tearing Manny apart, and she can't stand that Craig is with Ellie
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,517 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Published: 4/8/2006 - Manny S., Spinner M. - Complete
Evening Out With Your Girl by Charmaniac reviews
Spinner meets Manny at the Ravine. It starts off slow but I think the ending makes up for it. Please review even if it is crappy.oneshot
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,311 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/13/2006 - Manny S., Spinner M. - Complete
What Christmas Should Be by a pretty girl in a glass box reviews
Manny has made some mistakes. She feels like no one understands her anymore, until she remembers someone that might. Oneshot.
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,007 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/27/2005 - Spinner M., Manny S. - Complete
Tattered Storybooks by love-fool reviews
It was a gamble she didn’t want to take. She didn’t want to roll that pair of dice and get snake eyes. So she just walked away from the table without looking back. One Shot
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,232 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Published: 5/7/2005 - Manny S. - Complete
Wishing by Lavenderangel reviews
“You have to promise me. Promise me you’ll never break my heart.” “I promise, I will never hurt you.” Spinner reflects post-Eye of the Tiger. Complete.
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 507 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/27/2005 - Complete
Title and Registration by Kitty Kat reviews
“Call her.” Emma's voice taunted him. It’s not like he could just pick up the phone and pretend like nothing had ever happened. He got kicked out of school. He couldn’t remember a day he wasn’t high. And she was still his innocent high school love.
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,462 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/20/2005 - Spinner M., Emma N. - Complete
All You Need Is Love by YoureFired reviews
Manny and Spinner kissed...now their feelings are skyrocketing. How can they tough out the unacceptance and complications of being together? PG-13 for language and adultsexual situations.
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,834 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 1/24/2005
Revenge by rememberese reviews
A one-shot about what happened in "Neutron Dance" after Craig left the studio. Written from Manny's perspective.
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 587 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Published: 10/31/2004 - Complete
Building Blocks by radiance x reviews
Perfection can never be reached on the first try. Paigecentric.
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 651 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Published: 1/3/2005 - Complete
Zephyr by KT the Shimmer Skank reviews
She came without warning, a storm blown off course, crashing into your safe harbor. Spanny fluff. Oneshot.
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,391 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 10 - Published: 10/30/2004 - Spinner M., Manny S. - Complete
Pretty Lies by KT the Shimmer Skank reviews
She doesn't understand it, but she's not going to question it. Manny's in need of a good distraction.
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,365 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 6 - Published: 10/17/2004 - Spinner M., Manny S. - Complete
Enough by Acoustic Juliet reviews
I can't seem to help it as I pull the collar of that hooded sweatshirt to my nose and inhale the aroma that is a concoction of French fries and old garage smell. [Manny Santos]
Degrassi - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 656 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/28/2004 - Spinner M., Manny S. - Complete
Over by keeponwritin reviews
I listened to him. I kissed him, I hugged him, I loved him. Worst of all, I believed him. [Oneshot.]
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 970 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/1/2005 - Manny S., Spinner M. - Complete
Fall by Lavenderangel reviews
Don't fall too hard for a girl like Manny." Spinner's feelings post-Anywhere I Lay my Head. Complete.
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 455 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Published: 10/27/2004 - Complete