Home Community TV Shows Hannah Montana Liley
Liley
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Hannah Montana, Since: 07-22-07
Founder: Love.is.like.a.drug - Stories: 1,161 - Followers: 234 - Staff: 14 - id: 48683
All of the LillyMiley fics on this website. Thanks to everyone who has subscribed. PM me if you want to be a staff member. Also PM me if you have a Liley story that you don't see here. :D

I'll Follow You by RabbitHole26 reviews
Four years is a long time. Lilly realizes this before Miley does, but at least they both come to the same conclusion. Liley. One-shot.
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,869 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/7/2013 - Hannah M./Miley S., Lilly T./Lola L. - Complete
I can't pretend that I don't see you by xLix reviews
AU! Miley Stewart, a.k.a Hannah Montana moves from Tenessee to Malibu after a little secret was revealed, forcing her to give up her old life. Now she hopes everything gets better, but she didn't expect to meet a certain person who would change her life forever. LILEY!
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,660 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 4/11 - Published: 1/5/2013 - Hannah M./Miley S., Lilly T./Lola L.
Rock Bottom by BoomBamCRASHExplosion reviews
Lilly Truscott was looking for acceptance. She had herself and Oliver. That was it. Until one night, Oliver brings in a new girl, Miley Stewart, who had just moved to Malibu and is just looking for a friend. Will both girls get what want? Or so much more?
Hannah Montana - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,034 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 2/1 - Published: 6/4/2013 - Hannah M./Miley S., Lilly T./Lola L.
The Kiss Consequence by BoomBamCRASHExplosion reviews
One kiss. One kiss is all it took for Lilly's world to fall into a tailspin. Long Oneshot.
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,440 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/10/2012 - Hannah M./Miley S., Lilly T./Lola L. - Complete
Two Are Better Than One by CelticX reviews
Liley. Lilly has a problem. Actually she has more than one, not the least of which is the fact that she's in love with her best friend Miley. Robbie would like to help, but isn't quite sure what he can do. And with Miley now dating the cheating Jake, life could definitely be better for Lilly/Lola. My first foray into the HM universe. Your comments would be greatly appreciated.
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 15,713 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 8/4/2012 - Published: 7/28/2012 - Hannah M./Miley S., Lilly T./Lola L. - Complete
You Are So Beautiful to Me by loganX5 reviews
"I didn't want all that effort you put in tonight to be wasted. So... Lillian Truscott, would you do me the honor of being my date tonight?" Missing scene from the episode 'You Are So Sue-able to Me.' Liley.
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,384 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 6 - Published: 3/12/2011 - Hannah M./Miley S., Lilly T./Lola L. - Complete
So Damn Difficult by CreativeWritingSoul reviews
Lilly gave a dramatic sigh, "Ugh, you mean it's not in the driveway again this year?" , Miley grinned as she playfully smacked Lilly's arm, "No. Not this year, maybe next. But trust me when you see it, I doubt you'll be thinking about a brand new car."
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,971 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/18/2011 - Lilly T./Lola L., Hannah M./Miley S. - Complete
Grey Peak by Initiate Six reviews
Miley needs to get away from it all. But a spur of the moment ski trip leaves her alone and injured, in the care of a woman she doesn't know. But maybe it's just the thing she needs, to find out who she is and what she wants. AU Liley.
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,781 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 12/24/2011 - Published: 12/20/2011 - Hannah M./Miley S., Lilly T./Lola L.
Meant or not by QuestionMarks11 reviews
You didn't mean to feel this way. You didn't mean to kiss her and you most certainly didn't mean to want to do it again...and again. Lilly/Miley Oneshot
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,726 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/16/2009 - Hannah M./Miley S., Lilly T./Lola L. - Complete
I Cross My Heart by DataAndrd reviews
Lilly's going to move away after graduation, and it's tearing Miley apart. Can she find a way to tell her best friend how much she means to her, before it's too late? Liley oneshot
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,947 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 9 - Published: 1/27/2008 - Complete
Wishing Hole by sulpicia29 reviews
"The only trouble with resisting temptation is that you may not get another chance." My sequel story to 'Flood' - Liley.
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 10 - Words: 20,991 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 4/24/2011 - Published: 3/27/2011 - Lilly T./Lola L., Hannah M./Miley S. - Complete
The Skatepark Incident by MemoryOfMusic reviews
No Hannah. LILEY! Lilly moves to Malibu and wonders why the people she meets are all creeped out about the place she is staying. It might most possibly be Miley's fault. But not necessarily has a haunted house to be creepy. Okay, maybe a little bit.
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 14,030 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 4/11 - Published: 2/20/2011 - [Lilly T./Lola L., Hannah M./Miley S.]
Don't Tame Me by Addicted-to-Insanity reviews
. There is nothing like the feeling of the wind rushing past your feathers as you pull out of a steep dive. Being up in the air... there is no true way to describe it. It is breathtaking, mind-blowing, awe-inspiring, and just… well… fun!
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,337 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 19 - Published: 2/18/2011 - Lilly T./Lola L., Hannah M./Miley S.
Cheap Bottle of Wine by stargaze29 reviews
What if Lilly got on the plane to Paris?
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,775 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/12/2011 - Hannah M./Miley S., Lilly T./Lola L. - Complete
Lilly's Pbths by shopgirl152 reviews
Anyone can count how many smiles somebody has; Miley on the other hand prefers to count pbths. Liley one-shot.
Hannah Montana - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 630 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/8/2011 - Lilly T./Lola L., Hannah M./Miley S. - Complete
Chance Fate by DisneyFanGirl27 reviews
Reuploded. I'll keep this one up I promise but I won't UD as fast as I used to. Please read if you wish and review also if you wish. In long Hiatus
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 10,447 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 5/23/2011 - Published: 2/2/2011 - Lilly T./Lola L., Hannah M./Miley S.
Taking You In by friends and p-f4ever reviews
A Liley poem in 2nd person POV.
Hannah Montana - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 200 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/29/2011 - Hannah M./Miley S., Lilly T./Lola L. - Complete
Days Go By by friends and p-f4ever reviews
Who knew that one year away at college could change the bond between two people? Each month brings a new adventure for Miley and Lilly to endure. The two Standford students are in for more than they could have imagined when they applied together. LILEY
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 10,922 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 1/29/2011 - Published: 1/26/2011 - Hannah M./Miley S., Lilly T./Lola L. - Complete
Wherever I Go Liley Edition by DataAndrd reviews
The final episode of "Hannah Montana", the way it should have been... Liley, what else?
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,346 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 15 - Published: 1/27/2011 - Hannah M./Miley S., Lilly T./Lola L. - Complete
Flood by sulpicia29 reviews
One can find so many pains when the rain is falling. Until the clouds break. Liley.
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 28,103 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 2/2/2011 - Published: 1/24/2011 - Lilly T./Lola L., Hannah M./Miley S. - Complete
Texas Angel by texasgirl34 reviews
Lilly is uprooted by her mom and has to move to a small town in the Texas hill country. But will it really be that bad? Liley! Some strong language is used...
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 8 - Words: 15,242 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 7/24/2012 - Published: 1/19/2011 - Hannah M./Miley S., Lilly T./Lola L.
You'll Be With Me by whatevertrevor321 reviews
"I'm Miley and I'm your new roommate." It only took those seven words for Lilly to realise that it had been fate all along. LILEY
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,841 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/18/2011 - Hannah M./Miley S., Lilly T./Lola L.
My confession by NotAfraid2BMe reviews
Miley has something to tell Lilly
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 911 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/1/2011 - Hannah M./Miley S., Lilly T./Lola L. - Complete
If I Could by TinkerDink09 reviews
a start on scar by miley cyrus
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,799 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 4/17/2011 - Published: 12/27/2010 - Hannah M./Miley S., Lilly T./Lola L. - Complete
Peace on Earth by DataAndrd reviews
Miley & Lilly celebrate their baby's first Christmas together... Special Liley Oneshot
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,409 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/25/2010 - Hannah M./Miley S., Lilly T./Lola L. - Complete
886 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »