Home Community Misc Greek Mythology Lines of Descent
Lines of Descent
Follow .
Focus: Misc Greek Mythology, Since: 11-12-06
Founder: earthbound0 - Stories: 9 - Followers: 0 - id: 38866
Features fanfiction that I've enjoyed... Significantly low on HadesxPersephone fics, since there's already an archive for those.

Hera's fourth diary by Rafi77 reviews
Chapter six updated. Ever wondered why Hera became the goddess of marriage? Read and find out! I know I have written countless fics about Hera but it would mean a lot to me if you read this one!
Greek Mythology - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,928 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/25/2006 - Published: 6/10/2006 - Complete
Aphrodite's second diary by Rafi77 reviews
This is a story that I just wrote yesterday, so feel free to proofread it and point out any mistakes that you find. This is about Aphrodite and how she feels about the Trojan War. It's slightly different to what I usually write about
Greek Mythology - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,055 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/29/2006 - Complete
Hera's third diary by Rafi77 reviews
This is another story told by Hera. I've made Zeus' children who live on Olympos young, just so everyone knows. It's nothing that interesting, but anyway, I hope you like it.
Greek Mythology - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,411 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/20/2006 - Complete
Hera's diary by Rafi77 reviews
This is just a silly little story that I wrote a while back, nothing too interesting, just how I think the gods would spend their day. Hope you enjoy it, don't forget to review :
Greek Mythology - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,113 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/6/2006 - Complete
Semele in the Underworld by Rafi77 reviews
This is the story of Semele, the mother of Dionysos, after she was killed by Zeus' thunderbolt. Read & review please.
Greek Mythology - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,375 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/1/2006 - Complete
Hera's second diary by Rafi77 reviews
Hera is really upset about her husband's constant affairs, so she decides to disguise herself as the girl Zeus is with to feel better
Greek Mythology - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,816 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/26/2006 - Complete
Aphrodite's diary by Rafi77 reviews
This is the story of Aphrodite after her husband Hephaistos has caught her in bed with Ares. Please read and review!
Greek Mythology - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,281 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/26/2006 - Complete
The Judgment of Paris by Breakinglight11 reviews
A modernday retelling of the myth of the Judgment of Paris, the event that caused the Trojan War.
Greek Mythology - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,063 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 11/16/2005 - Published: 3/12/2004 - Complete
Guardian of the Chosen One: Amalthea's story by Smiling Eyes reviews
Before Zeus came to power the world was ruled by titans. Titans who wanted to extinct all the gods, and most vile of them all was their ruler, the tyrant Cronus...
Greek Mythology - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 15 - Words: 32,450 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/10/2007 - Published: 10/7/2006 - Complete