Home Community Games Legend of Zelda Link/Malon
Link/Malon
Follow .
Focus: Games Legend of Zelda, Since: 02-06-11
Founder: Tango-x - Stories: 2 - Followers: 1 - id: 89508
Any Link/Malon fic out there is welcome! Message me if you want me to add your fanfic or become staff :)

Angel in the Storm by A.Eytherndarre reviews
Ocarina of Time; Malon X Link fic. Rated T for violence. Fluff/Chaste love. Link, barely breathing, arrives at Lon Lon Ranch on Epona right before a strong storm. How will Malon tend to his lethal injuries before his heart stops? You may be harsh with reviews if you wish. I wrote this more for fun as I'm not a writer. (Possible medical/cardiophilia fluff?)
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,167 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 2/10 - Published: 3/18/2011 - Link, Malon - Complete
Love or Happiness? by Angel of Atonement reviews
As Link tries to find his place in the world he saved he finds it more difficult than he expected. He will form many close relationships along the way, but which will lead to true happiness? Told from the POV of each chapter's namesake. Please R & R.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 15,762 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 3/3/2006 - Published: 12/17/2005 - Link, Malon