Home Community Books Lord of the Rings Little Hope, But Not No Hope
Little Hope, But Not No Hope
Follow .
Focus: Books Lord of the Rings, Since: 06-20-09
Founder: Lysana - Stories: 13 - Followers: 5 - id: 71275
Dedicated to the hearts and souls of LoTR's darker characters: from Sauron to the Orcs to Grima Wormtongue or any of the rest, any fics showing a compassionate view of their side are welcome. Mary Sues, AU, etc. are welcome too. K-T only, no slash. Sorry!

For Whom the Bell Tolls by Crystal-Nimrodel reviews
Fatally wounded, tortured and completely alone, the tortured cave troll of Moria breathes his last...
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 530 - Reviews: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/13/2004
Fires of the Small by fameby23 reviews
Valinor is a place undying land and peace. But when a little boy is found wandering the forests of such a sacred place, what might go wrong? Frodo shaped the fortunes of us all in the 3rd age of Middle Earth. Now it is Sam's turn.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 9 - Words: 11,525 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 10/4/2009 - Published: 1/7/2008 - Samwise G., Sauron
The Nine are Abroad by Sauron Gorthaur reviews
My first LOTR poem, a poem about the Nazgul.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 198 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/9/2009 - Nazgul - Complete
Ring Master by Sauron Gorthaur reviews
In the depths of Orodruin, the One is forged of gold and its Maker's blood. Sauron's POV about the reward and cost of making of the Ring.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 195 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/29/2009 - Sauron - Complete
The One Dark Lord by Sauron Gorthaur reviews
From his betrayal of Aule to the destruction of the One Ring, this is the history of the Dark Lord of Middle-earth told in poetic form.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 212 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Published: 3/11/2009 - Sauron - Complete
Heart of Fire and Darkness by Drakena the Destroyer reviews
This little piece of fan fiction is about Gandalf's battle with the Balrog, only it describes the Balrog's side of the story. I'm not expecting many compliments but feel free to read.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,501 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Published: 1/30/2003 - Gandalf - Complete
Eyes of Rings Characters by Drakena the Destroyer reviews
Oh my god! I'm so obsessed with eyes, I wrote a poem about it with Rings characters! Do feel welcome to read!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 312 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/24/2002 - Complete
Strong Desires, Loyalty and Rage by Drakena the Destroyer reviews
Sequall for At the Edges of Mordor. After Sam wounds Shelob and takes Frodo and the Ring out of Cirith Ungol, Gollum gets really angry. Gollum goes through Mordor, he's hungry, tired and has gone into madness. Please r&r. Warning, some parts will be d
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,406 - Reviews: 5 - Published: 8/24/2001 - Gollum
At the Edges of Mordor by Drakena the Destroyer reviews
Someone had to write this sooner or later, and it had to be me. A short, weird fic about Gollum and Shelob. Muahhaha! Please r and r.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,202 - Reviews: 7 - Published: 7/13/2001 - Gollum - Complete
Orthanc by DyanaRoseJill reviews
We could have found few treasures in Orthanc more precious than the thing which Wormtounge threw down at us." A shrill shriek, suddenly cut off, came from an open window high above. "It seems Saruman thinks so too," said Gandalf, "Let us leave them!"
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 411 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 6/6/2008 - Grima W., Saruman - Complete
Remnants of Darkness by icestar14 reviews
What happened to the Nazgul after the fall of Sauron? This chronicles the doings and feelings of one of the remaining Nazgul after the destruction of the One Ring. more movie than book. rated T just in case. R&R please
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,252 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 5/7/2013 - Published: 8/8/2008 - Nazgul
I Remember When by Araiona Dubois reviews
PT I:An unnamed Maia reflects on a love that never had a chance. PT II: A letter written by Sauron to his love. It never reaches its destination.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,336 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 2/24/2007 - Published: 2/12/2007 - Sauron
Sundered Kindreds by Lysana reviews
Long ago, the Orcs were forcibly parted from their kinsmen the Elves. Now, after LOTR, an unexpected love blossoms between Glorfindel and an Orc maiden he names Fëathalië. NOT a humor fic! I mean it! Story also involves the Ents finding the Entwives.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,480 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 10/18/2009 - Published: 6/1/2009 - [Glorfindel, Orc] Treebeard, Hobbit