Home Community TV Shows Glee Little written characters
Little written characters
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Glee, Since: 05-15-09
Founder: Killed in the crossfire - Stories: 8 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 1 - id: 70021
I'm going to pool my resources and find well written fics for characters rarely written about

Breakdown, Build Up by Upside-Up reviews
But that’s how it works out sometimes, you suppose. You broke down, and he was there." Quinn/Artie friendship, Artie/Tina fluff.
Glee - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,713 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 6 - Published: 10/31/2009 - Complete
Looking Up by Skates16 reviews
We won!" Tina shrieked, turning to Artie. It was that damn smile that made her do it, it made her heart race and she couldn't resist, so she kissed him. Tina/Artie, Sectionals spoilers. One-shot
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,795 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/28/2009 - Artie A., Tina C. - Complete
Platonic, Sorta by shadixfox reviews
Platonic boy/girl friendships are difficult when it's not exactly plutonic. kurt/mercedes fluff, one shot. NOTE: I accidentally put plutonic instead of platonic in the fanfic, I am aware of the mistake.
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 507 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/12/2009 - Kurt H., Mercedes J. - Complete
Dazed and Confused by dream-of-belief reviews
Or "Noticing"; A short little character piece on Brittany. "You know that you aren't smart. But you notice things. Important things."
Glee - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,091 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/25/2009 - Brittany P. - Complete
Freaks and Gleeks by Witknee reviews
Santana is bursting through to the center of the circle just in time to see Brittany's head whipping back to bang hard against the locker behind her, clutching her nose, blood rushing in a torrent through her fingers. S/B
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,056 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 203 - Follows: 19 - Published: 12/26/2009 - Brittany P., Santana L.
A Sue Sylvester Christmas Carol by LCD89 reviews
The vicious Sue Sylvester is visited by three spirits on Christmas Eve. Their mission is to get her to change her evil ways. Good luck with that! This takes place after "Sectionals"
Glee - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,211 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 12/25/2009 - Published: 12/16/2009 - Sue S. - Complete
The Fourth Bird's Call by moonswirl reviews
Gleekathon, day fifty-five: 12 Days of Gleekmas, day 4: It's Matt's birthday, and he's waiting on a very important call.
Glee - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,149 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Published: 12/15/2009 - Matt R. - Complete
Lonely Hearted by moonswirl reviews
Gleekathon, day 25 - Rachel gives advice to Ken Tanaka. Mix Mash 1/9
Glee - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,102 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 11/15/2009 - Rachel B., Ken T. - Complete