Home Community Books Phantom of the Opera Little Erik
Little Erik
Follow .
Focus: Books Phantom of the Opera, Since: 05-04-05
Founder: awoman - Stories: 23 - Followers: 9 - Staff: 3 - id: 15050
This will hopefully become a place where little Erik finds a home or where little Eriks find a home. Come in, you are wellcome! There are lots of toys and books... lots and lots of things to play with and learn from and I am in need for help! So whoever finds a story or poem... that would fit in to this C2, please contact me!

Feral Subtleties by SimplyElymas reviews
A oneshot regarding the time that Erik spent in the late hours of the night, in the forests surrounding his home. Kay based. Little!Erik.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,062 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 9/23/2005 - Complete
Perfection by Averne reviews
Six is one digit short of the number of perfection. Six was the digit sealed upon his life. One shot reflection of a young Erik on the day he ran away. Based on Kay with some liberties.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 944 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/9/2005 - Complete
When I Play by Phantom Aria reviews
My first attempt at younger Erik poetry.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 136 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/21/2003
Erik Loses His Marbles by AMarguerite reviews
In the literal sense, Erik loses his marbles, though the metaphorical sense is debatable. He also steals matches and builds a town out of mud. A phic on Erik's childhood, wherein he discovers revenge is sweet.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,009 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/16/2004 - Erik - Complete
Raising Erik by HuntressRaven reviews
Erik was saved by Madame Giry 26 years before Christine's debut. This is the story that was never told. Erik and young Giry's journey to the very moment that took Paris by surprise in 1870. What secrets will be revealed?
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 25,190 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/16/2005 - Published: 3/6/2005
Cellar Boy by amarafay reviews
My interpretation of Erik's early life, told through the POV of himself and his two brothers. I know there's a lot of these, but hey, it's Erik. How can you say no? Chapter 2 added!
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,315 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 10/8/2001 - Published: 9/26/2001
To Hear You Say by Phantom Aria reviews
A young Erik poem about the things he wants to hear his mother say.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 94 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/24/2003
Deafening Silence by Phantom Aria reviews
A poem from Little Erik's POV inspired by a power outage.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 127 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/28/2003
Madeleine's Dream by Phantom Aria reviews
A poem from Erik's mom's POV. Takes place in Susan Kay novel right before she finds Erik gone.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 206 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 9/1/2003
But I Love you by Phantom Aria reviews
A Little Erik conversation poem.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 229 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Published: 9/3/2003
Silent Tears by Phantom Aria reviews
Another Little Erik poem. Right before he leaves his mom in Susan Kay's book.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 74 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 9/8/2003
The Forbidden Sound by Phantom Aria reviews
A Little Erik poem about something he was never meant to hear.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 154 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 9/19/2003
My Bedroom Window by Phantom Aria reviews
I HAVE ADDED MORE POEMS. This hopefully will become a whole bunch of young Erik poems. More to come soon if I get good reviews.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 6 - Words: 862 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 9/23/2003 - Published: 8/14/2003
Painful Scream by Phantom Aria reviews
A Little Erik poem where he pleads with is mother.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 168 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Published: 9/28/2003
Love by The Phantom Parisienne reviews
Erik's first real Christmas. I know, it's really out of season, but I felt like writing little Erik his very own phiclet. ^-^
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,067 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 5 - Published: 6/25/2003
Candles by The Phantom Parisienne reviews
Erik, now seven years old, tries to find a way to please his mother. It doesn't go quite according to plan...
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,901 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 9 - Published: 8/11/2003
Élan Vital by The Phantom Parisienne reviews
Erik dies, but reawakens in the body of a small child in the year 2003. He soon discovers that he wasn’t the only one; Christine, Nadir and Raoul are in 2003 as well. Strangely, the bodies that they are in belong to real children. ((Complete!))
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 17,518 - Reviews: 147 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/23/2003 - Published: 7/26/2003 - Complete
My Mother by Phantom Aria reviews
A poem about Erik's relationship with his mother (young Erik) :) Dedicated to TPP
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 124 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 8/28/2003
I Wish She Was My Mother by Invader-Hime reviews
SKMarie Perrault removes the glass from Erik's hands after the infamous birthday scene and overhears something of a secret wish. MARIE POV
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,109 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 21 - Published: 2/4/2005 - Complete
What a way to live! by awoman reviews
A child has to grow up with the Phantom's face in our days.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 18,146 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/7/2005 - Erik
If Music Be The Food Of Love by Gevaisa reviews
Leroux Kay!Erik. Post book. The cook at the Grey Goose Inn has a terribly deformed 3 year old son and a lot of secrets. Erik investigates.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: T - English - Humor/Mystery - Chapters: 38 - Words: 97,197 - Reviews: 643 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 77 - Updated: 8/5/2006 - Published: 3/15/2005 - Erik, Persian/Daroga