Home Community Movies Jurassic Park Living biological Preserve of fics
Living biological Preserve of fics
Follow .
Focus: Movies Jurassic Park, Since: 04-01-11
Founder: My Lady Vader - Stories: 23 - Followers: 0 - id: 91082
Full of stories that are true to the Jurassic Park series without anything slashy-ness. (For those who are like me and don't care for slash.)

Yesterday is History, Today is a Gift by Jedi Buttercup reviews
Ellie watches Alan, and remembers.
Jurassic Park - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 460 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 12 - Published: 1/28/2007 - Complete
Trapped by Angst Splatter reviews
Ellie felt so weak, sitting there, unable to talk, tears streaming down her face, while her baby slept soundly just a room away. Ellie remembers the sounds that velociraptors make and reality blends with the past. Only her family keeps her sane.
Jurassic Park - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,086 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Updated: 12/26/2009 - Published: 12/23/2009 - Complete
The shrouded Island by Catherine Newberry reviews
My first ever piece of fan fiction. I think the beginning will be pretty weak but hopefully it will improve as I write more. Two teenagers must survive a mysterious island inhabited with dinosaurs.
Jurassic Park - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6,908 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 10/8/2010 - Published: 8/13/2010
The Most Important Thing by Mondhase reviews
The pteredon nearly killed Billy, but he made it to the coast. But will he survive the trip home?
Jurassic Park - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,885 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 18 - Published: 7/10/2006 - A. Grant, Billy B. - Complete
speaking statistically by incense-whiskers reviews
and you know he's right/on chaos theory
Jurassic Park - Rated: T - English - Angst/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 505 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 13 - Published: 1/26/2010 - Complete
Surviving Isla Sorna by BLUENIGHT23 reviews
Erik and his best friend, Amy, get stranded on Isla Sorna. They both have to try surviving alone for eight weeks. This story follows him, his friend, and later the rest of the crew. Erik/OC. Takes place during Jurassic Park III.
Jurassic Park - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 9 - Words: 10,489 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 12/13/2014 - Published: 6/29/2010
The InGen Conspiracy: Chaos Delayed by Soul Reaver reviews
What if Jurassic Park had opened on schedule with no difficulties? The chaos that befell Isla Nublar in the movie is merely delayed a decade or so.
Jurassic Park - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,044 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/19/2004 - Published: 11/18/2004
Never by FollowMeDown reviews
Gennaro, trying to escape from the pandemonium that has become Jurassic Park, relinquishes himself to his room to get some work done, only to find a pair of park employee's barging in to have a nice little chat with him. Characters are based off the book
Jurassic Park - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,203 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Published: 7/13/2009 - Complete
Making Friends by Wolf Maid reviews
IanAlan friendship. Ian reflects on his somewhatfriendship with Alan.
Jurassic Park - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 440 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/9/2006
Jurassic Park: The Brotherhood by WWIIbeast1945 reviews
It's been about 15 years since Eric was rescued from Isla Sorna. Now 29 as a paleo journalist, he is joined by Alan Grants son, Alex. Together, theyre tricked into going to Isla Nublar, the original JP, where they become stranded and meet other survivors.
Jurassic Park - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,407 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 6/22/2011 - Published: 12/2/2009 - Complete
Jurassic Park: Eventually, Evolving by Ellie Mae Thompson-Holmes reviews
What happened, after leaving Jurassic Park? Lex and Tim have one last reunion with Dr. Grant, before saying goodbye. Ellie/Dr. Grant
Jurassic Park - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 810 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Published: 5/23/2009 - Complete
Jurassic Park: Edge of Chaos by EyeofRa90 reviews
Evolve...or die.
Jurassic Park - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 19,488 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 3/1/2010 - Published: 1/24/2010
Jurassic Park New Beginnings by yvonne reviews
Inspired by Jurassic Park, this is an original story that takes place 10 years after JP. It's full of action, adventure, romance, thrills, and...of course...dinosaurs. : Plus there are a lot of familiar faces, too. So Enjoy! Please Read/Review
Jurassic Park - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 44 - Words: 181,030 - Reviews: 154 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 9/28/2002 - Published: 5/23/2002 - Complete
Jurassic Park IV: Return to Isla Nublar by icebird-rising reviews
When the survivors of the Jurassic Park triligies find themselves stranded on Isla Nublar, they must fight for their lives against these prehistoric creatures, murderers, and the all-powerful time.
Jurassic Park - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Horror - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,361 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 11/16/2002 - Published: 10/28/2002
Hell Was Only A Nightmare - Jurassic Park I by MistoffelessTrekyManiac reviews
Following the movie but with two new characters Audrey Hope and Isaiah Muldoon. OC/OC HOLY SMOKES I FINISHED IT!
Jurassic Park - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 11,803 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 11/14/2014 - Published: 9/30/2009 - A. Grant, E. Sattler, I. Malcolm, OC - Complete
All About Survival by Black Wolf-Dog reviews
Through loss, grief, new enemies, new friends and a whole new adventure, he had become a constant. The first time introduced her to him, the second may open her eyes to what's worth fighting-and surviving-for. Travels to Sorna, beyond and back Billy/OC
Jurassic Park - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 36 - Words: 105,303 - Reviews: 292 - Favs: 117 - Follows: 69 - Updated: 5/6/2012 - Published: 8/2/2010 - Complete
All In The Family by FollowMeDown reviews
Set just before the events of The Lost World--Based on the book, as always Thorne, trying to catch a break from his work, steps outside a moment--only to find Ian Malcolm, perched like a hawk on the side of the building and Thorne, the unlucky mouse.
Jurassic Park - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 908 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 1/24/2010
Chaotic Component by Twilight Athena reviews
[Lost World!movieverse] Ian monologues.
Jurassic Park - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 837 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/11/2007 - Complete
Drink Up by FollowMeDown reviews
It's a very special day at Jurassic Park. Very special. Takes place before the first book. Enjoy?
Jurassic Park - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 516 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 8 - Published: 12/4/2008 - Complete
I Knew I'd Lose You by FollowMeDown reviews
Gerry Harding and Robert Muldoon spent a surprising amount of time with two of their co-workers, John Arnold and Henry Wu. As Harding recollects, he finds himself sinking further into a hole that he cannot climb out of. But at least he's not alone.
Jurassic Park - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,946 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/5/2009 - Complete
Alan & Ellie Jurassic Park by yvonne reviews
Story is complete! An indepth prequel to Jurassic Park, involving Alan Grant, Ellie Sattler and the Montana dig site. The story incorporates things from the novels, the movies and the movie scripts. I hope you enjoy it!
Jurassic Park - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 32 - Words: 247,656 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 11/17/2003 - Published: 11/7/2002 - Complete
Cooper's Last Stand by My Lady Vader reviews
We all want to know more about Cooper. Come on, face it! My thoughts on his his last moments; his last stand.
Jurassic Park - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,033 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Published: 9/29/2010 - Complete