Home Community Games Tales of Symphonia LloydSheena Lovers
LloydSheena Lovers
Follow .
Focus: Games Tales of Symphonia, Since: 01-07-05
Founder: Bandit Ken - Stories: 26 - Followers: 45 - Staff: 2 - id: 10244
This is my first C2 group... so yeah.

This C2 group is all about the pairing LloydSheena. LloydColette? SheenaZelos? Pssh, forget those! Those suck! LloydSheena is the way to go!

Contact me or one of my staff if you have found a LloydSheena fanfic, or you are creating or posting one yourself.

The Swordsman and the Summoner by koinekid reviews
One year into reunification, war threatens the world, while ancient customs and romantic rivals threaten to tear Sheena and Lloyd apart. Friendships are tested, alliances broken, and two people learn that love is never as simple as happily ever after.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 27 - Words: 86,983 - Reviews: 154 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 1/26/2007 - Published: 11/2/2005 - Sheena F., Lloyd I.
After Three weeks… by Fenris Amon reviews
After three weeks, Lloyd preposes to Sheena at a dance, Complete.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 12,871 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 5/1/2005 - Published: 4/18/2005 - Lloyd I., Sheena F. - Complete
A warm winter's wish by Fenris Amon reviews
Sheena and Lloyd Fluffly Fic, a oneshot. A thin layer of Snow covers Altamira, and there, on the roof, a person speaks to a hero about a 'plan' to get someone together.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,487 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/31/2005 - Sheena F., Lloyd I. - Complete
Midsummer's Festival by A Taste for Tragedy reviews
Meltokio is celebrating Festival, a holiday which is quite famous. And where are our heroes? Why, celebrating of course! But little did they know that such a romantic night really would bring love for them... Pairings: ZXC, LXS, GXP, KRAXRAIXREG
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 16,903 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 10/14/2005 - Published: 7/26/2005 - Colette B., Zelos W. - Complete
Tales of Symphonia: Eternal Power by Phantom Dragon of Eternal Chaos reviews
What happens when the Eternalswordsman with a mysterious exphere, the Ultimate Summoner with a dark past, and a shifting world in turmoil collide? SheenaxLloyed R&R On Hold
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 15,210 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 9/19/2005 - Published: 5/29/2005 - Lloyd I., Sheena F.
The Light of Love by OctoberMoon reviews
This is a story about two young souls, establishing and evolving their connection into blossoming love, not knowing that heartache and drama will soon intertwine. LloydxSheena.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,784 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/27/2005 - Published: 4/14/2005
Child of Darkness by RyuDraconis reviews
Llyod has a disturbing dream the night after he returns from his journey, what does it mean? The answers will lead him down familiar paths, and old wounds will be reopened... SheenaLlyod Chp 2 up! Read and review, flames WILL be mocked, then laughed at.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,239 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 6/11/2005 - Published: 6/9/2005 - Lloyd I., Sheena F.
Conflicting Emotions by Destiny's Light reviews
AU. Spoilers. The truth can hurt no matter what it is. Accepting it may be the hardest thing of all. SheenaLloyd. On hiatus
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,779 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Updated: 6/7/2005 - Published: 2/13/2005
Concerto's back by TrueGamer reviews
For all you sad about the disconinuing of Concerto, fear not! I've been given permission to continue it. YES its still a Sheloyd
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 34,197 - Reviews: 101 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 10/30/2005 - Published: 6/17/2005 - Lloyd I., Sheena F. - Complete
Wax, Wane, Repeat by ArchangelUK reviews
In all that may come to be the Goddess Martel is the most holy, but the Unseen in all that may come may be the most unholy. Pronyma 1:5, Book of Martel. Contains: SheenaxLloyd
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 8,605 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 6/27/2005 - Published: 5/27/2005 - Lloyd I., Sheena F.
A summoners past by A year minus a lifetime reviews
Starts off after Sheenas battle with Kuchinawa on the isle of decision. Was meeting Lloyd and friends just by chance or fate? Was she meant to travel to Sylvarant? And why does Isaelia seem so familiar? Sheoyd (Spoilers)
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,239 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 5/19/2005 - Published: 5/11/2005 - Lloyd I., Sheena F.
A week in Flanoir by Fenris Amon reviews
In process of rewriting Epilogue. Lloyd and everyone get suck in Flanoir for a week, and when Celsius tries to set them up, things get messy!
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 16,244 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 5/1/2006 - Published: 5/9/2005 - Lloyd I., Sheena F.
Together Forever by Draco Blade reviews
One week after ToS ends, Lloyd and Sheena embark on a new journey together. And, as the danger increases, so does their love for eachother. A tale of two lovers, and the demon that persues them. SheenaxLloyd.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 24,688 - Reviews: 151 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 7/29/2005 - Published: 6/1/2005 - Lloyd I., Sheena F. - Complete
Abyssions return by A year minus a lifetime reviews
It's been 10 years since the battle with Mithos. Due to her commitment to Mizuho Sheena hasn't been able to see her friends in a long time, but what happens when one visits her? Especially when he seems so different. (eventual Sheoyd)
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 13,792 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 3/18/2006 - Published: 5/12/2005 - Lloyd I., Sheena F.
The Guilty by Hikaru Irving reviews
After the worlds are reunited, Lloyd comes down with an unfamiliar sickness . . .is this punishment for his wrongdoings? COMPLETE! ALTERNATE ENDING UP!
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 15 - Words: 27,476 - Reviews: 176 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 11/6/2004 - Published: 9/24/2004 - Complete
Primary Colors by Azumi Kuchinawa reviews
This is a LloydSheena fan fiction that mostly follows along the original storyline of the game. Lloyd starts out with his eyes set on Colette, but as the story develops, that feeling slowly fades away as he meets a mysterious assassin with kind eyes.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,274 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/16/2004
The Journey After by UnknownMoogle reviews
What happens after the defeat of Mithos. Sheena and Lloyd go on their journey to find all the exspheres, but what happens to them along the way will change them forever...SheenaLloyd, PG13-Violence, Language, Sexual Situations...
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,275 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/20/2004 - Published: 8/8/2004
Reunion by DArkk MitSuKAI reviews
Lloyd and Sheena realizes the promise they made to each other which they forgot for 5 years. They've been engaged and now they're going to collect all the Exspheres and destroy them as they vowed.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,524 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/25/2004 - Published: 10/23/2004
A Fluffy Sheloyd Fic by Lloyd Irving Aurion reviews
One-shot Sheloyd fic. Lloyd and Sheena have some non-perverse fun one night while the others sleep. Warning: may cause cavities.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,759 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 10 - Published: 11/28/2004 - Lloyd I., Sheena F. - Complete
Surviving Flanoir by The Green Mage reviews
Chapter 8 Complete : Sheloyd, spiders, bad cooking, and being flung through the air on fire.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 15,216 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/9/2004 - Published: 11/12/2004 - Lloyd I., Sheena F. - Complete
It's all in the Cards by Shadowfox83 reviews
After a bit of self training Lloyd speaks with Sheena and a simple question brings an interesting turn to the evening for the two of them. LloydSheena (one-shot)
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,869 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Published: 12/23/2004 - Complete
My Sweet Idiot by Bandit Ken reviews
[LloydSheena] After the battle with Kuchinawa, Sheena is seriously injured. Lloyd, being the only one else there, is left with the duty of making sure Sheena is healed. This, however, leads to other things.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,517 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/28/2004
Feelings and Reactions by Lloyd Irving Aurion reviews
Here it is, my sequel to "A Fluffy Sheloyd Fic". For more summary, see AN inside. (COMPLETE)
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 9,425 - Reviews: 87 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 12/29/2004 - Published: 12/20/2004 - Lloyd I., Sheena F. - Complete
Obsolete Hero by NamelessFisch reviews
So many thoughts are bugging Lloyd. How will he react, will he solve the problems to come? Will he realise the special way Sheena feels for him?
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 32,064 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 1/19/2005 - Published: 12/19/2004
Someone Killed The Wonder Chef by The Green Mage reviews
Someone has killed the Wonder Chef, and it is up to the group to discover the murderer.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 16,002 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/7/2005 - Published: 12/18/2004 - Complete
26 | Page 1 2 Next »