Home Community TV Shows Big Time Rush Logan X Camille
Logan X Camille
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Big Time Rush, Since: 05-16-10
Founder: Fish Stick Friday - Stories: 54 - Followers: 29 - Staff: 3 - id: 81523
This is a community for all you non-slash fans out there, so you won't have to peruse through pages and pages of slash fics. Instead, you can come here and get your fix of the ever so adorable couple that is Logan and Camille.

Heartless by prettylocks111 reviews
Sequel to "Conflicting Emotions." Logan told James specifically not to have anything to do with Camille. He agrees, but will James be able to let go of his feelings? Logan/Camille. One-sided James/Camille
Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 22,113 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 1/22/2012 - Published: 8/2/2011 - Camille, Logan
Big Time Family by GhostGirlMD reviews
Lacey Willow Mitchell was born on September 8th, 2010 to Logan Mitchell and Camille Roberts. This is their story.
Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 43 - Words: 44,973 - Reviews: 326 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 77 - Updated: 6/13/2013 - Published: 7/26/2011 - Logan, Camille - Complete
Big Time Changes by GhostGirlMD reviews
Logan and Camille have been together for almost six months. But, now their relationship is about to change forever. *sucky title and summary, sorry* Please R&R
Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 15 - Words: 16,283 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 12/19/2011 - Published: 7/5/2011 - Logan, Camille - Complete
Champagne, the Color Red, and a Cordial Invitation by sundayxmorningx reviews
Camille almost had a fairytale ending. Almost. And with a little help from an old flame, maybe she still can.
Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,256 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/7/2011 - Camille, Logan - Complete
Big Time Prom Kings by imadisneygirl reviews
Logan was obviously upset when Camille said yes to Steve for prom right in front of him. Now, of course, he would take it. But with his friends right behind him, there has to be something done. ;D Logan/Camille
Big Time Rush - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,946 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/24/2011 - Logan, Camille - Complete
Whatever The Distance by Kate-Emma reviews
Complete - Logan/Camille - Big Time Rush are on tour and he's having trouble sleeping... so he puts in a call to the one person who will calm him down and keep his feet firmly on the ground.
Big Time Rush - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,118 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/6/2011 - Camille, Logan - Complete
Be My Family? by crazy4jacksonrathbone reviews
Camille Roberts is a single mother, struggling to keep her family afloat. Logan Mitchell life was perfect until his parents announced that they were coming for a visit. What happens when the biggest lie he ever told is about to blow up in his face?
Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 21 - Words: 72,146 - Reviews: 243 - Favs: 107 - Follows: 108 - Updated: 5/28/2014 - Published: 3/9/2011 - Logan, Camille
No Way Out by Fish Stick Friday reviews
A routine trip to the bank turns into a nightmare when three armed men rob the bank Camille and Logan went to and take everyone there hostage. On hiatus.
Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 38,805 - Reviews: 276 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 8/17/2011 - Published: 3/16/2011 - Logan, Camille
Written in the Sky by Fish Stick Friday reviews
After the events of "Role Playing Gone Wrong," Logan finally gets around to asking Camille to the guys' choice dance...or does he? His track record for this sort of thing kind of sucks. Will he muster up the courage to ask Camille to the dance?
Big Time Rush - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,943 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/12/2011 - Logan, Camille - Complete
For the First Time by Mizmal BTR Fan reviews
Camille never met Logan, until that one day at the coffee shop. Don't worry, Big Time Rush still exists, in my storyline, Camille and Logan just never met. Based on the song "Mine" by Taylor Swift. Logan/Camille
Big Time Rush - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 16 - Words: 16,425 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 6/25/2012 - Published: 2/18/2011 - Logan, Camille
Effing Perfect by TheJadeGeorge reviews
Camille wishes she was perfect, wishes she had it all. To bad she was perfect already in his eyes
Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,112 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/14/2011 - Camille, Logan - Complete
Being Afraid by AVATAR's maddest Hatter reviews
There are a lot of things to be afraid of. What happens when Camille writes hers out and a certain someone finds and read those fears...
Big Time Rush - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,236 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/1/2011 - Logan, Camille - Complete
Be My Big Time Valentine by Mizmal BTR Fan reviews
Logan still likes Camille, but he can't seem to ask her out. Carlos and James make a bet to see who can get a girlfriend for V-day. And Kendall is too busy helping Carlos get a girlfriend to set up his date with Jo. Logan/Camille Kendall/Jo
Big Time Rush - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,146 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/12/2011 - Logan, Camille - Complete
Always Her by Kittiesrock25 reviews
It hurt. It hurt because she was the apple of your eye, your everything. It hurt because I would never be next to you again. Because it was her, Always Her. Never Me.
Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 678 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Published: 2/14/2011 - Logan, Camille - Complete
After Big Time Crush by AVATAR's maddest Hatter reviews
This is what COULD have happened after "Big Time Crush" So Logan/Camille shippers come in, take your shoes off and enjoy yet another one-shot by me! * Minor spoilers from "Big Time Crush"
Big Time Rush - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,725 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/8/2011 - Camille, Logan - Complete
Forever Hold Your Peace by TheRightWrongs reviews
When it came time to toast Jo shouted "TO THE CRAZY THINGS LOVE MAKES US DO!" I downed my glass in one sip. I thought hard about what Jo had said. The crazy things that love makes us do. Does letting the man you love marry another woman count?
Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,741 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 1/16/2011 - Published: 11/5/2010 - Camille, Logan - Complete
undying love by Waffles Of Doom reviews
Cancer is a word no one ever wants to hear in regards to themselves, to someone they love, but its a word that Logan had to get used to when the love of his life was diagnosed. This, is how he lived his life after she had gone. Oneshot.
Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,508 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/19/2011 - Logan, Camille - Complete
I'm Fine! by RyleeBeth reviews
Logan is away at another math seminar and the other BTR boys and Jo are keeping Camille company. Camille gets very sick, but insists that her friends do not call Logan. When she gets even worse, Kendall decides to go against her wishes.
Big Time Rush - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,414 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 8/31/2010 - Published: 8/25/2010 - Camille, Logan
Nothing Even Matters by crazy4jacksonrathbone reviews
Camille has been in love with Logan since the first time she saw him and now he finally sees her in the same way. But when both of their careers take off, what happens when misunderstanding start to take its toll! Better than the summary makes it seem!
Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 20,450 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 2/22/2011 - Published: 11/24/2010 - Camille, Logan - Complete
The Island by Fish Stick Friday reviews
"When Logan told me that he would buzz cut his hair, join a gym, and nickname himself 'The Island,' I never in a million years thought that he was actually being serious. I thought he was just being his usual sarcastic self." Lomille fic!
Big Time Rush - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,548 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/29/2010 - Logan, Camille - Complete
Til I Forget About You by Fish Stick Friday reviews
Camille finally gets her big break. Filming is in New York City and could take months. She doesn't want to leave Logan behind. She wants Logan to come with her. When forced to choose between his girlfriend and his best friends, who will Logan choose?
Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 24 - Words: 60,233 - Reviews: 302 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 3/4/2011 - Published: 11/3/2010 - Logan, Camille - Complete
Big Time Regrets by livelovelaugh708 reviews
BTR just finished their first concert and everything seems to be falling into place. But there's a negative side to everything. There might be a different side to the fame that isnt so great.
Big Time Rush - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,858 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 11/16/2010 - Published: 9/18/2010 - Logan, Camille
CPR by BigTimeGleek reviews
Logan Mitchell will never understand girls. It's a proven fact. This scene proves no different. He will never go to the Palmwoods pool on his day off again, and he will listen to Jo. Logan/Camille.
Big Time Rush - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 840 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/26/2010 - Logan, Camille - Complete
You Are The Best Thing by sundayxmorningx reviews
That's ever been mine. Yep, Taylor Swift song. Featuring Logan and Camille. One Shot.
Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,558 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/12/2010 - Camille, Logan - Complete
Love Struck by Bigtimefan4ever reviews
So this is my first story I'm writing. 'Love Struck'.I love Logan&Camille together..So I thought I should write a story about them together. So far it's turning out great.
Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,480 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 9/11/2010 - Published: 9/1/2010 - Logan, Camille
52 | Page 1 .. Last Next »