Home Community TV Shows Vampire Diaries Lonely Hearts - Jeremy/Anna Fanfiction
Lonely Hearts - Jeremy/Anna Fanfiction
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Vampire Diaries, Since: 11-04-11
Founder: Lunatic Silver - Stories: 76 - Followers: 0 - id: 96248
Any and all fanfiction that features Jeremy/Anna. Whether they're the main focus, or simply part of a bigger story, this community is dedicated to finding and collecting all fanfiction that includes Jeremy and Anna together. All ratings allowed.

Think of me as by Terapsina reviews
Jeremy is readying the holiday surprise for his sister when he is greeted by a Christmas spirit, - the ghost he thought he would never see again. One-shot. Janna
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,219 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/21/2011 - [Jeremy G., Anna] Elena G. - Complete
Maintaining Equilibrium by DragonflyDreamer reviews
AU Characters/Couples: Damon/Elena with some Katherine/Stefan , Mason/Anna/Jeremy, Damon/Anna FRIENDSHIP, Ensemble Strong Language, some drug use. See inside for summary.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,537 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/27/2011 - Anna, Damon S.
Holiday Blues and Christmas Tears by Lunatic Silver reviews
Anna hates this time of year. And she feels bad, because very soon, Jeremy most likely will too. Jeremy/Anna, slight Ben/Anna. Set between 1x12 and 1x13.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,573 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/26/2011 - Anna, Jeremy G. - Complete
Your Name Like a Breath I'll Never Take by Lunatic Silver reviews
The first time Jeremy dies, it is a moment of terror and sharp pain and confusion and the face of a ghost he can't quite recall .
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 495 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/21/2011 - Jeremy G., Anna - Complete
I Feel a Heartache in My Hollow Breast by Lunatic Silver reviews
She stays near him, always, even with the pain of heartbreak echoing off the empty shell she's become. Set during S2.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 354 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/22/2011 - Anna, Jeremy G. - Complete
Love Unexpected by aliycat reviews
They never expected this. One-shots for the epicness that is J & n't TVD. Most of the time unrealted.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 5,827 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 12/4/2010 - Published: 4/27/2010 - Jeremy G., Anna - Complete
Protected by Anthropologicality reviews
145 years ago after Jonathan betrayed Pearl, Emily put a spell on Anna so that no Gilbert could hurt her. When John Gilbert stakes her, she later wakes up and goes to Jeremy's to find him as a vampire. Jeremy/Anna, takes place after Founder's Day
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,388 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 7 - Published: 9/7/2010 - Anna, Jeremy G. - Complete
Pink Lines by aliycat reviews
When a condom breaks,Anna and Jeremy have to deal with the aftermath,which involes dealing with the pink lines. S/B,D/E,T/C,and J/A. Don't own TVD.*BETAED BY Ria-Dancer-Girl*Part One of The Twins Saga.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 10,647 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 10/27/2010 - Published: 6/24/2010 - Anna, Jeremy G. - Complete
Second Chances by DarkAngel1227 reviews
Anna survives the fire during Founders Day Parade because of something Emily gave her. She goes to find Jeremy. But does she like what she finds when she gets there? Takes place after the finale.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,062 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 10/8/2010 - Published: 5/15/2010 - Anna, Jeremy G.
Vampstar by aliycat reviews
While Jeremy is living the rockstar life as a new vampire,how's his newly departed girlfriend Anna doing?Will he bring her back? Four-shot.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,557 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/30/2010 - Published: 8/28/2010 - Jeremy G., Anna - Complete
Simple Words by aliycat reviews
Countitian of one-shot by 2ndChild. Allowed by her. Jeremy says those words to Anna,causing their lives to change.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 5,104 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 8/14/2010 - Published: 7/19/2010 - Anna, Jeremy G. - Complete
FOREVER AND A DAY by CampusGirl reviews
The story starts right after the season one finale. It's mainly about Anna and Jeremy. But all the other characters will also appear. Hope you like it. Please r&r... CHAPTER 4 IS UP!
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,418 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 8/11/2010 - Published: 5/17/2010 - Jeremy G., Anna
Welcoming The Forever by Hunter Memoir reviews
I woke up, feeling as good as new, making my way to my one and only, just to see he made the one choice I would have liked to be on his side when he made it. Just to see him giving up on humanity.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,327 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 6/8/2012 - Published: 8/8/2010 - Anna, Jeremy G.
I'll Never Leave You by YouKnowYouLoveMe22 reviews
Anna didn't die. Sure, she had seen and felt John Gilbert stake her in the heart, but she didn't die. In fact, she lived, and now she is on her way to Jeremy's house in order to set things right. Takes place directly after 'Founder's Day'
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 778 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/4/2010 - Anna, Jeremy G. - Complete
We're Fine by MsOctopusQueen reviews
What if Anna found Jeremy earlier and she escaped during Founder's Day? First VD fanfic. Please give me a chance. R&R.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,183 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/28/2010 - Jeremy G., Anna - Complete
Unleugbar by Schattentaenzerin reviews
Autorisierte Übersetzung: Tischfußball und Apple Drops und flackernde menschliche Lächeln waren nicht auf deiner To-Do-Liste zusammen mit dem Befreien von Pearl aus dem Grab und du bist dir nicht sicher, was du machen sollst.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: K - German - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,350 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 7/21/2010 - Anna, Jeremy G. - Complete
Dead and Gone by The Girl Who Cried Wolf 1 reviews
This is what Jeremy did after the popo took Anna away and supposedly killed her. I'm banking on this only being a 2 shot, but it could become a 3 shot. idk.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,479 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/13/2010 - Anna, Jeremy G.
Not Really His Scene by theTurtleChelle reviews
Anna loves Jeremy, and Jeremy loves Anna. But the lurky, spunky Anna has to put up with Jeremy's brooding. How does that work?
Vampire Diaries - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 629 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/25/2010 - Anna, Jeremy G.
Alive and Well by jm1681 reviews
Anna wakes up in the middle of the fire to find she is still very much alive. Katherine's presence threatens to disrupt the Mystic Falls status quo even further. Anna/Jeremy, Elena/Stefan, Damon/... Please Review.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 26,602 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 6/17/2010 - Published: 5/20/2010 - Anna, Jeremy G. - Complete
To love's end by MairaBelikov14 reviews
A Jeremy and Anna one-shot, Got the idea for my composition exam and FYI No vampires! Just a normal human life, A bit ooc and REALLY different from the original story! Well just read if you want to find out :D
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 925 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 6/14/2010 - Jeremy G., Anna - Complete
Founders Day 2011 by aliycat reviews
Jeremy and Anna in founders day 2011.Do not own TVD. T/C,S/B,D/E,and of course J/A
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 1,926 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/12/2010 - Published: 6/4/2010 - Anna, Jeremy G. - Complete
Looking Deeper :Anna & Jeremy Drabbles: by Ria-Dancer Girl reviews
Leave it to Jeremy to turn her into the awkward teenage girl that her appearance presented her as. Unrelated drabbles about Anna and Jeremy. Based off quotes from the episodes.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,950 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 6/7/2010 - Published: 5/5/2010 - Anna, Jeremy G.
Anna's Final Moments by DeepShadeOfJade reviews
Be with Anna at her final moments of her undead life, feel her emotions, taste her emorse and invision her pain. Taste her last breath.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 713 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/29/2010 - Anna, Jeremy G. - Complete
Love Can Conquer Anything, Even Death by ILuvAllYa reviews
The story follows Anna when she came back from the dead and went to Jeremy. I am going to make more chapters that follow after this; It's going to be under a different name though.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,918 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/27/2010 - Anna, Jeremy G. - Complete
Helpless by Stefi Delly reviews
Jeremy's perspective when the device was activated in the season one's finale. Spoiler-y. Quite short. It's actually clean, I think, but I like rating stuff T to be safe. Wasn't too sure about the genres either. [LOL THIS IS SO OLD OMG]
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 722 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/24/2010 - Jeremy G., Anna - Complete
57 | Page 1 .. Last Next »