Home Community General Longest Stories
Longest Stories
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 11-18-08
Founder: Shay Guy - Stories: 482 - Followers: 41 - id: 64113
A complete listing of all stories more than 800,000 words long, in any fandom. Last updated Mar 15, 2017.

Gilmore Girls Part 2 by TayChelle90 reviews
What if during all the episodes of GG, Lorelai really had two daughters? I thought it would be fun to reenact everything, but add on a new character. All credit goes to Amy Sherman-Palladino/not my characters except for the other daughter. Hope you guys enjoy!
Gilmore Girls - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 88 - Words: 898,577 - Reviews: 437 - Favs: 126 - Follows: 145 - Updated: 3/23 - Published: 8/1/2012 - Lorelai G., Rory G.
FREAKIN GENSOKYO by SKOOLATOON reviews
A blatant self-insert wound up in Gensokyo because reasons. Now, armed with only mediocre wit, and mundane tools, he must find the means to not get completely destroyed by the friendly locals! In doing so, he winds up involved in strangely unfitting incidents because I'm bad at writing fanfiction! If you're here you're probably bored anyway, so why not stop by for the fluffmania?
Touhou Project - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 64 - Words: 815,879 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 2/14 - Published: 10/16/2015 - OC
RWBY Loops by Leviticus Wilkes reviews
"Stuck repeating everyday? Bored out of your mind? With only your friends along for the ride? Why, it's just like school! Of course, the Infinite Loops are a lot more fun then Beacon Academy, as Ruby Rose is about to find out. Part of the Infinite Loops project.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 75 - Words: 1,000,940 - Reviews: 525 - Favs: 678 - Follows: 677 - Updated: 3/26 - Published: 4/25/2015 - Team RWBY, Team JNPR
ACW: Awesome Championship Wrestling by The Awesome Demon King reviews
Of all the characters seen across the Fiction Wrestling Multiverse, whether fiction or non-fiction, the worldwide audience are now be able to see them collide within one squared circle at Awesome Championship Wrestling, where they must make a impact or go home empty. (Image created by KingOfMyTrueWorld. Read and review!)
Crossover - X-overs & Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 34 - Words: 801,060 - Reviews: 222 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 2/7 - Published: 4/25/2013
Miles and Inches by coldstone4815 reviews
"Am I sure? No. Not at all. I mean, this is the fate of the whole universe we're talking about." He paused, looked at his husband, then shrugged. "Then again, it always turns out fine. I guess this time will be no different. Right?" A sigh, then, "Sure. Whatever you say, dear."
Minecraft - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 324 - Words: 816,287 - Reviews: 3826 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 89 - Updated: 3/20 - Published: 12/9/2013
Target Korosensei! by NamineNasha reviews
Minako Suzuki was blackmailed by Gakushu Asano into joining Class E, he wants to know their secret so he can finally dominate his father but upon learning the secret mission, Minako is put into a bind. If she stays quiet she's doomed to humiliate, but if she blabs not only does give out a international secret but she betrays her new class's trust. Can Class E work its usual magic?
Assassination Classroom/暗殺教室 - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 83 - Words: 848,350 - Reviews: 312 - Favs: 268 - Follows: 285 - Updated: 3/20 - Published: 2/17/2015 - Asano G., OC, Itona H., Karma A.
秘密はどこにでも (Himitsu wa doko ni demo) by NightFall-sensei reviews
Keeping secrets has been the life Natsu's led for the longest time, but when that secret comes close to being discovered, he'd do anything to keep that from happening. Even if it meant going to some place where that secret would become no more than a distant dream. Chances are, though, he'll end up coming out with something much more valuable gained.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 65 - Words: 826,911 - Reviews: 333 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 3/1 - Published: 1/26/2013 - Golurk, Lampent, OC, Pumpkaboo
Destiny's Call: The tales of a foreigner in a familiar land by Zenith Starwalker reviews
I'm willing to bet that a lot of Bronies would love to visit the land of Equestria; if only to see it. I sorta got that wish... instead I find myself in a human variant of it known as Arcania. Not that I'm complaining of course, the day I got raptured over here was a college day anyway. (My apologies for some chapters lacking the pictures described in the story, they didn't import)
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 32 - Words: 842,561 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 93 - Updated: 12/31/2016 - Published: 5/5/2013
Deeper than the Pacific by HarleQueen21 reviews
Post s3. Phryne arrives back in Australia and is instantly thrown into a case which nearly costs her her life. As they work on new cases together, Phryne and Jack must also confront the mystery surrounding their own relationship, which is further complicated by an unexpected surprise which forces them to make a terrifying decision that will change both their lives forever.
Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 87 - Words: 1,104,815 - Reviews: 986 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 108 - Updated: 3/26 - Published: 2/6/2016 - [Phryne F., Jack R.]
My Family, My Home by Cairistona reviews
Prowl finds life complicated, but it gets even more so when his spark starts getting melted by a young femme, Auri. Worse, Soundwave gets shot down and ends up in ends up in Autobot hands. Add an ex-Decepticon Praxian refugee to the mix, along with Auri's upgrade completion, restive twins, and Prowl's conflict with logic and emotion, and it gets even more fun.
Transformers - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 85 - Words: 815,727 - Reviews: 1136 - Favs: 243 - Follows: 212 - Updated: 1/30 - Published: 4/2/2013 - [Chromia, Ironhide] Soundwave, OC
Harry Potter - After the Epilogue by PotterFanSteve reviews
Continuing the storyline from 'After the War', this book focuses on the Hogwarts years and beyond for Albus and Lily Potter, Rose, and Hugo Weasley, and their family and friends. I hope you will enjoy this imagining of what happens in the Harry Potter universe - After the Epilogue!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 24 - Words: 904,066 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 12/2/2016 - Published: 7/6/2016 - Complete
Challenge accepted ! by Didi Gemini reviews
Recueil d'OS, basés sur une liste de 100 thèmes... A chaque fois, une nouvelle histoire, un nouvel univers...
Harry Potter - Rated: T - French - Romance - Chapters: 36 - Words: 813,829 - Reviews: 893 - Favs: 243 - Follows: 188 - Updated: 12/7/2016 - Published: 12/20/2012 - Harry P., Draco M. - Complete
This Bites! by Xomniac reviews
Sea Kings, sea-sickness, sunburns, a 95% genocidal Marine Corps and more than a million and one other assorted ways to die. It's official: Being inserted into an anime sucks ass... Buuut I guess it could be worse. I mean, look on the bright side: At least I'm sailing with the future king of the pirates. (Self-Insert)
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 55 - Words: 1,014,805 - Reviews: 4106 - Favs: 2,508 - Follows: 2,282 - Updated: 3/28 - Published: 9/19/2015 - Straw Hats P., OC
Catch Your Breath by Lang Noi reviews
Inspired by Silver Queen's "Dreaming of Sunshine." Ripples turn into waves and crash upon the shores of what is and what could be, and I was just someone else who got pulled under. I didn't realize that even a drowning person makes waves of their own. A SI OC story.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 119 - Words: 822,000 - Reviews: 5842 - Favs: 4,631 - Follows: 4,963 - Updated: 2/5 - Published: 7/19/2013 - Kakashi H., Hayate G., Obito U., OC
Ruins of Camelot by Robin4 reviews
Alternate Season 5. Merlin is long dead, Camelot destroyed. Emma is the Dark One, without an easy answer. Rumplestiltskin becomes the Sorcerer, but magic alone cannot save her. Meanwhile, an age-old war against darkness revives in Storybrooke, in which the fate of all the realms will be decided forever—and the final battle begins. Rumbelle, OQ, eventual Swanfire.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 123 - Words: 920,253 - Reviews: 1495 - Favs: 143 - Follows: 172 - Updated: 1/31 - Published: 6/19/2015 - [Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold, Belle/Lacey] Emma S., Regina M./The Evil Queen - Complete
Duel Academy Stories: The 12 Dimensions by The Duelist of Dawn reviews
Revised. After the events of the second year, Chancellor Sheppard calls in visiting professors and students to further his own students' advancements. Can they succeed? I'M BACK! Sorry for the wait!
Yu-Gi-Oh GX - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 62 - Words: 814,320 - Reviews: 572 - Favs: 119 - Follows: 96 - Updated: 2/10 - Published: 6/2/2012 - Complete
A Cold Calculus by Z98 reviews
The White Queen, the Iron Heart of Britannia, Euphemia the Just, many are the titles and appellations for Euphemia I, 99th Empress of the Holy Britannian Empire. Her ascension is remarkable not only for the means by which her majesty obtained the throne but also the many tragedies that marked the path.
Code Geass - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Tragedy - Chapters: 108 - Words: 922,787 - Reviews: 803 - Favs: 356 - Follows: 359 - Updated: 3/26 - Published: 6/29/2015 - Suzaku K., C.C., Kallen S., Euphemia L.B.
Nexus by tmb1112 reviews
Universal borders have been erased and people from thousands of universes now live on the same world, Nexus. Only our heroes can stop the monsters, criminal organizations, and evil governments on this world. Main characters from Kingdom Hearts, Ben 10, DBZ, SAO, OP, AgK, FT, Akira, 7DS, FMA, HxH, AoT, Star Wars, Teen Titans, South Park, Fairly Oddparents and many others. FINISHED!
Crossover - Kingdom Hearts & X-overs - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 100 - Words: 982,076 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 1/3 - Published: 11/15/2015 - Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ansem/Xehanort's Heartless - Complete
Hecate's Orphanage by BlackRoseRaven reviews
Cadence and other ponies from across countless parallel worlds work together to protect their universe from monsters.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 128 - Words: 1,151,825 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 11/18/2016 - Published: 9/19/2016 - Princess Celestia, Princess Cadance/Princess Mi Amore Cadenza, King Sombra, OC - Complete
The Diego Diaries: Part Five by arctapus reviews
The continuation of a prank war that went intergalactic and jumpstarted a rebuild of the Cybertronian Empire with all of the resulting laughs, pranks, slag, fights, Wreckers, wise cracks and hoo-haw that the fandom is famous for. Oh and Ironhide too. :D
Transformers - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 458 - Words: 1,174,641 - Reviews: 1084 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 7h - Published: 1/4/2016 - Ironhide, Ratchet, Optimus Prime, Starscream
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Broken Ideals by ShadowVulpi reviews
A former human, now an amnesic Cubone, finds himself in a world infested with demented creatures that ravage the land like a wildfire. He teams up with a Zorua, where they seek a way to end the madness. However, they soon find that perhaps it was better not to become involved with the creatures. Contains gore, disturbing imagery, and dark themes.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Friendship - Chapters: 100 - Words: 929,202 - Reviews: 559 - Favs: 237 - Follows: 228 - Updated: 12/10/2016 - Published: 9/27/2012 - Cubone/Karakara, Zorua, Sableye/Yamirami - Complete
Fortune Favors The Bold by The Passionate Admiral reviews
Princess Celestia has a son named Bronze Star. After moving from Canterlot to Ponyville, he joins the Mane 6 and falls in love with one of them. As their bond accelerates, they learn of a treacherous plot to overthrow the government. Bronze Star vows to find the conspirators before they can harm his mother or his Aunt Princess Luna. He will stop at nothing to bring them to justice.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 60 - Words: 825,160 - Reviews: 184 - Favs: 96 - Follows: 86 - Updated: 3/24/2016 - Published: 4/4/2014 - Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Princess Celestia, OC - Complete
Jaune and the Games we Play by Catalist223 reviews
Ryuugi's the games we play, i didn't write this, just trying to make it easier for me to read on my phone. Check out the rest of Ryuugi's work at spacebattles. This is a story about Jaune living his life as if it were an RPG
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 20 - Words: 1,050,316 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 247 - Follows: 161 - Published: 3/26/2016 - Jaune A. - Complete
Rune Breaker by Ysavvryl reviews
The dying town of Selphia hopes that a new prince well versed in politics and finances can turn their fortunes around. Instead, the new prince is a cross-dressing love freak who says he's there to save magic. Maybe it will still work out? This is the AntiAmnesia Remix of RF4.
Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Drama - Chapters: 142 - Words: 847,146 - Reviews: 132 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 4/4/2016 - Published: 11/30/2014 - Ventuswill, Frey, Lest - Complete
A Marauder's Plan by CatsAreCool reviews
Sirius decides to stay in England after escaping Hogwarts and makes protecting Harry his priority. AU GOF.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 87 - Words: 893,787 - Reviews: 9907 - Favs: 10,779 - Follows: 9,958 - Updated: 6/13/2016 - Published: 4/21/2012 - Harry P., Sirius B. - Complete
239 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »