Home Community General Lord Talon's Favorite Stories
Lord Talon's Favorite Stories
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 07-25-09
Founder: Lord Talon - Stories: 424 - Followers: 4 - id: 72550
These are the stories that I have selected as my favorites. I will update the list often as I discover more hidden gems.

The Unexpected One by xxKiddxx reviews
Sakura left Konoha one night out of no where, no one knows what exactly happened except for one person. What will happen when she returns 4 years later with someone else? (Bad Summary)
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 18 - Words: 83,960 - Reviews: 445 - Favs: 283 - Follows: 398 - Updated: 12/21/2015 - Published: 1/22/2014 - Naruto U., Sakura H.
A Jinchuriki's Goddess by TheGreatHibiki reviews
When Naruto's misfortune become too much when he learns of Kyuubi, Kami-sama sends an unlikely Goddess to grant him a wish to return balance to his world. What happened was more than anyone would expect. Some things just run in the family. Up For Adoption
Crossover - Oh My Goddess! & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 28,084 - Reviews: 166 - Favs: 529 - Follows: 518 - Updated: 3/15/2016 - Published: 2/14/2011 - Urd, Naruto U. - Complete
Finding Love by elementneko reviews
Ino lost her love, and herself with it. Healing isn't easy and she doesn't think she'll make it. Can a bright friend help?
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,849 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 7 - Published: 2/24/2013 - Ino Y., Naruto U. - Complete
It Was Unintentional by Tony J. Hall reviews
Sometimes fate has a hand in love, sometimes love it seems is just... Unintentional. After a particularly harsh rejection from Sakura for being directly responsible for the death of Sasuke Uchiha as part of a capture or kill mission, Naruto Uzumaki, now nineteen years old, starts growing closer with his genjutsu mentor, none other than Kurenai YĆ«hi.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,476 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 477 - Follows: 193 - Published: 2/9/2013 - [Naruto U., Kurenai Y.] - Complete
Misstep in the Right Direction by Solvdrage reviews
It was just a simple good luck wish. This innocent moment created a connection between two lonely children years before destiny intended. This unintended new connection will change the course of history.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 115,118 - Reviews: 933 - Favs: 1,967 - Follows: 2,332 - Updated: 5/13 - Published: 10/20/2011 - [Hinata H., Naruto U.]
Whole by Shattered Apocalypse reviews
She wants (wanted) Sasuke. He wanted (wants) Sakura. She sees Uchiha in him, he sees Sakura in her. They weren't meant to be together. The system had broken. "I'm sorry I'm not her."
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,703 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 91 - Follows: 20 - Published: 12/27/2012 - Naruto U., Ino Y. - Complete
Rise of the Kaizoukage by Clash of the Legends reviews
Naruto Namikaze has had a lousy childhood, unable to bear the pain he runs away. He soon meets nine people who will change his life and give him the things he has desires most in the world: Family Freedom and Adventure. This will be Epic in length, with lots of Action, Humor, and Drama. Rating may go up due to mild language and violence in later chapters. ON HOLD
Crossover - Naruto & One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 60 - Words: 244,176 - Reviews: 1409 - Favs: 1,718 - Follows: 1,605 - Updated: 1/16/2016 - Published: 10/25/2012 - Naruto U., Kyuubi/Kurama, Straw Hats P.
Summoning the Shinigami by Writing bunny reviews
The Shiki Fuujin. A forbidden technique created to summon the Shinigami. But which one? A series of independent oneshots.
Crossover - Naruto & Bleach - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 26 - Words: 19,915 - Reviews: 469 - Favs: 884 - Follows: 720 - Updated: 12/11/2013 - Published: 5/9/2010 - Minato N., K. Zaraki
Failing Twilight by Shadow Rebirth reviews
ABANDONED. Naruto had learnt from a young age that life could get hectic, but all this chaos with Biju, daimyos, and psychotic missing-nin was going a bit too far. Now just throw in a fourth Great Shinobi War and you've got one pissed off seal master. [AU, no pairings.]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 75,508 - Reviews: 1130 - Favs: 2,721 - Follows: 2,821 - Updated: 6/3/2010 - Published: 9/11/2008 - Naruto U.
Coming of the Storm by Death's Insanity reviews
During the mission to wave, Naruto awakens a bloodline not seen since the time of the Sage. Response to brown phantom's blood line challenge.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 58,737 - Reviews: 299 - Favs: 1,447 - Follows: 1,659 - Updated: 7/23 - Published: 7/31/2012 - Naruto U., Tenten
Return to Konoha by JackOfBladesX reviews
Two years ago, to escape a neglectful family and unfair prejudices, Naruto ranaway from his Konoha. Now, after a careless mistake, he's found by Jiraiya and is being taken back to the home he hoped to never see again. It's as they say, no good deed goes unpunished. Probable oneshot.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,818 - Reviews: 324 - Favs: 855 - Follows: 668 - Published: 6/26/2012 - Naruto U. - Complete
I think a lightbulb just went off by Kenta Raikiri reviews
Okay, so get this...I just finished saving the Leaf Village from the Akatsuki, I learned Sage Jutsu and there are so many people randomly thanking me that I can't really get down the street anymore. Oh! And with Granny Tsunade out of commission, Kakashi-sensei is running the village as a temp-Hokage. But despite this, I can't help but feel I know this kid. NaruXIno Time-warp fic.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,388 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 9/22/2012 - Published: 9/21/2012 - Naruto U., Ino Y.
The Next Sage by Odama Rasendori reviews
All you need is GUTS! NaruxIno, one-shot.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,033 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 7 - Published: 9/18/2012 - Naruto U., Ino Y. - Complete
The Line by livezinshadowz reviews
When a young Ino tries to use the Shintenshin for the first time on Naruto, something goes wrong and the two find themselves temporarily stuck in the other's body. A series of moments depicting the evolution of their relationship, from acquaintances to friends to something more, all by crossing that metaphorical line created when a boy and a girl forge a bond. Naruto/Ino
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 46,692 - Reviews: 184 - Favs: 928 - Follows: 358 - Updated: 9/28/2013 - Published: 9/7/2012 - [Naruto U., Ino Y.] - Complete
I don't care anymore by Gakuto1991 reviews
After the events of the Five Kage Summit Arc, Naruto is not speaking to Sakura and she tries to find out why. WARNING: Beware of bad language and very sad moments.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,480 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 145 - Follows: 53 - Published: 10/3/2011 - Naruto U., Sakura H. - Complete
Worth the try by Jacck1234 reviews
"Dont get to bossy. I wear the pants in this relationship!" she told him "As long as you dont eat the ramen in this relationship." he replied.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,877 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 9 - Published: 9/10/2012 - Ino Y., Naruto U. - Complete
Amnesia by The Reading Cat reviews
Sakura wakes up in the hospital with little knowledge of her past. Will she recover her lost memories? Or will she just have to start a new life with old friends? If she can't remember, it may just put her and Naruto's lives in danger. NaruSaku.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 24 - Words: 155,870 - Reviews: 235 - Favs: 295 - Follows: 286 - Updated: 3/27/2016 - Published: 3/31/2012 - Naruto U., Sakura H. - Complete
The Twelve of Two by silentknight021 reviews
An abrupt confession by Naruto sets the stage for a twelve hour timespan between Sakura and himself. As they learn more about each other, Sakura begins to understand what was always there while Naruto comes to a decision. NaruSaku, Slight OOC
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 10 - Words: 174,117 - Reviews: 245 - Favs: 372 - Follows: 421 - Updated: 11/12/2016 - Published: 12/22/2006 - Naruto U., Sakura H.
Naruto the Male Valkyrie by brown phantom reviews
Naruto inherited a strange otherworldly power from Kushina and it's not just the Kyuubi. Once it's revealed, the realms will never be the same again. NaruSakuharem. Rating may change later.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 55,487 - Reviews: 421 - Favs: 788 - Follows: 878 - Updated: 2/26/2015 - Published: 4/30/2012 - Naruto U., Sakura H., Ino Y., Hinata H.
Stay the Night by D.C. Renegade reviews
A short little something about two heartbroken lovers that find comfort in each others arms for the night. It's not a pairing, exactly, but it's Naruto and Ino. A little different but I like the idea. Rated T just in light of the subject. May make a sequel with different or same characters depending on reception.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,243 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 3/9/2013 - Published: 7/18/2012 - Naruto U., Ino Y.
Sleep through the night by asymmetric implosion reviews
Sakura found a way to sleep after being haunted by the horrors of the Fourth Great War. Narusaku One-shot
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,352 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 13 - Published: 8/10/2011 - Naruto U., Sakura H.
Apology by asymmetric implosion reviews
A bad night gets better for Naruto when Sakura finds him and apologizes. One-shot. Mostly fluff. Narusaku
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,534 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 15 - Published: 7/18/2012 - Naruto U., Sakura H.
Protecting you by asymmetric implosion reviews
Naruto protected Sakura since they were children. Will her chance to protect him ruin their relationship? NaruSaku One-shot.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,639 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 11 - Published: 7/11/2011 - Naruto U., Sakura H.
A Quiet Afternoon by asymmetric implosion reviews
Sakura wants to listen to music with her favorite teammate only to be interrupted by the competition. Naruto ONE SHOT
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,572 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/5/2011 - Naruto U., Sakura H.
Watching Over You by asymmetric implosion reviews
Shizune is sent to do Tsunade's dirty work. In the process, she sees the true feelings two young people share. Naruto ONE-SHOT
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,131 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 13 - Published: 6/8/2011 - Naruto U., Sakura H.
165 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »