Home Community Books Lord of the Rings Lord of the Rings Parodies
Lord of the Rings Parodies
Follow .
Focus: Books Lord of the Rings, Since: 12-12-12
Founder: Gigigue - Stories: 7 - Followers: 0 - id: 104616
As my friend likes to say, there are parodies, parody parodies, and parody parody parodies. This community is for the parody parody parodies. In other words, for direct parodies that retell the story in another setting, in a funny way, directly parodying (is that even a word?) the lines and events of the story. This is specifically for Lord of the Rings parodies. It can be movie or book verse. These will be clean and funny.

The Lord of the Immune System by Citoyenne Jennie Ainsley reviews
My parodying powers back by popular demand, I present my biology project in which I combine The Lord of the Rings with the Immune System. Heck, I got 1st prize, so it better be good. Come, read... you might learn something!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,020 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 4 - Published: 5/25/2001
Lord of the Rings Parody by Link Evergreen reviews
Based on the movie version of The Lord of the Rings It is strictly Parody and owed by J.R.R. but the parody idea of sugar and candy is mine and any other crazy adding of things. Da adding part but the other characters prob belong to others.
Crossover - Lord of the Rings & X-overs - Rated: T - English - Parody - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,218 - Reviews: 7 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/2/2013 - Published: 7/23/2012
Scriptless: The Two Towers by Scholar for Christ reviews
Scriptless presents Book 2! The Two Towers!In this book you will encounter flying Bullfrogs, a Gondorian prince in denial, Gollum aka Jerry and much more! :D
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 10 - Words: 7,505 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 6/17/2012 - Published: 4/30/2011
Scriptless by Scholar for Christ reviews
When Merry and Pippin set off a firework in the printing room, the Fellowship must attempt their quest without scripts! The result: Hilarious mistakes,arguing wraiths, backup melons and bullfrogs! Enjoy!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 18 - Words: 14,986 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 12/23/2010 - Published: 11/14/2010 - Complete
The Quest for a Coat by FebruarySong reviews
When Frodo horribly tears his coat, the Fellowship is forced to enter the deep darkness of...the local mall. There they face fangirls, coatracks, and other angsty evils. Oneshot.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,230 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/17/2007 - Complete
The Lord of the Earrings by PippinStrange reviews
Year: 2004. Place: A Christian high school. Boys aren't allowed to wear earrings. The One Earring comes to Andro, and the Fellowship must return the One Earring to Claire's at the Mall, lest the boys be tempted. A Lord of the Rings Parody I wrote when I was little, starring everyone in my high school. Crack!fic.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 15 - Words: 13,910 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 12/26/2006 - Published: 6/29/2006
Lord of the Phones by Gigigue reviews
Frodo inherits the one iPhone and goes on an epic quest to destroy it. Until all the readers realize that it's not so epic. In fact, it's downright stupid. Well, maybe not quite that far. Let's just say, insane, wacko, bizarre, weirdness. If you read, beware of mind-blowing oddity. And crazy parodies of life. That works. Yeah, now read it.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 81 - Words: 36,566 - Reviews: 406 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 4/17/2013 - Published: 11/25/2012 - Complete