Home Community Books Time Machine Lost In Time
Lost In Time
Follow .
Focus: Books Time Machine, Since: 01-01-09
Founder: TravelingThroughTime - Stories: 7 - Followers: 0 - id: 65616
For the sake of the 2002 film, I've decided to create a C2 for all of the best fanfics for that movie, especially ones that feature Alex/Mara and Alex/Emma. If you'd like your story added, please contact me!

The Travels Of Dr Hartdegen by T-U-X-I-D-O-G-R-E-Y reviews
Just because the machine is gone doesn't mean adventure is. Hartdegen embarks on an Oddessey of sorts, time travel style. Time Machine/TDTESS crossover. Alexander & his friends meet Klaatu in the future.
Crossover - Time Machine & The Day The Earth Stood Still - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,741 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 1/11/2009 - Published: 1/8/2009
Broken by Crystal7 reviews
Based off the 2002 movie. Alexander and Mara's young son is intreasted in what makes things tick, leaving Alex to wonder if humanity is doomed to repeat it's fate. One Shot.
Time Machine - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 904 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/4/2004 - Complete
Now and Then by domino.dice reviews
The Time Machine: Alexander goes back to visit the remains of his contraption a month after the fact.
Time Machine - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,394 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/18/2007 - Complete
Invisible Music by PinkFreud reviews
Time Machine 2002 movie He is a fascinating enigma...and she wants to know why he looks at the sky..and at her.
Time Machine - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,508 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/11/2006 - Published: 7/3/2006
Afraid To Love by TravelingThroughTime reviews
After the destruction of the caverns, Alexander finds his place amongst the Eloi. But will he be able to do so in Mara's heart? Or will the fear of repeating history hold him prisoner of loving again? Re-written. Pre-fic to The Time Machine Chronicles.
Time Machine - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,950 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/15/2007 - Complete
A Christmas Love by L a d y N u a l r i e l reviews
I re-wrote it because it deserved to have more reason to it. This is a Christmas story about Alex and Emma because I thought they were a wonderful couple. This takes place just before the Central Park scene where they get mugged. Enjoy. Don't forget to R&
Time Machine - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,026 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/18/2008 - Complete
The Time Machine Chronicles by TravelingThroughTime reviews
The future is a rural and uncharted land to behold.The caverns may be gone, but there are still tales yet to be told.What lies beyond the safety of their canyon?And are there eyes watching them from the stars?What evil has spawned?Sequal to the 2002 film.
Time Machine - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 8 - Words: 31,463 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 1/14/2009 - Published: 11/11/2008