Home Community Books Harry Potter Love Adventures Of GINNY and HERMIONE
Love Adventures Of GINNY and HERMIONE
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 05-10-09
Founder: Imagination Genius - Stories: 170 - Followers: 18 - id: 69850
The Hermoine and Ginny love stories. We All Know The Two HP Females Belong Together. so all stories here will be about them faling for each other

So Close Yet So Far by Spectrum24 reviews
What happens when quidditch and books clash? A year and more of Ginny and Hermione's trials at Hogwarts in the search for good grades, quidditch wins, and perhaps a bit of one another. Ginny/Hermione
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 80,295 - Reviews: 372 - Favs: 344 - Follows: 187 - Updated: 1/11/2011 - Published: 9/18/2010 - Hermione G., Ginny W. - Complete
Unexpected by ronandhermionebook7 reviews
It's kind of weird-falling for someone you never expected you would fall for. I mean really never expected you would. One of your best friends actually, not to mention there a girl–oh and the fact that I'm also a girl HerxGin RxHr reposting-Read inside
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 12,044 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 11/16/2010 - Published: 11/10/2010 - Ginny W., Hermione G. - Complete
Facing Up To It by Caz-Yaz reviews
Ginny and Hermione are coming to terms with their love but can it hold strong through the second war, friendship and family drama? Will love conquer all or is it just another teenage fling?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 20 - Words: 34,115 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 74 - Updated: 12/17/2010 - Published: 3/17/2010 - Ginny W., Hermione G.
Secretly In Love by felixlee14 reviews
Ginny is secretly in love in Hermione. But will Hermione return her affection, seeing that she herself is totally in love with Harry? In secret of course! But when Sirius desperately needs help, will they ever know about each other?
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Tragedy - Chapters: 8 - Words: 5,638 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 6/8/2011 - Published: 9/23/2009 - Hermione G., Ginny W.
A New Love Discovered by LadyAlece reviews
Hermione finally comes to terms with her feelings for Ginny. Story is much better than summary, because I suck at summaries. As of now, DISCONTINUED
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,383 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/17/2009 - Ginny W., Hermione G.
Smoking Guns by QuestionMarks11 reviews
Like a moth to a flame, You are hers. Hermione/Ginny.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,894 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 8/21/2009 - Published: 8/14/2009 - Hermione G., Ginny W.
The One I Want by ABrilliantFlame reviews
Hermione has always been in love with a Weasley, but will she ever get the one she wants?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,390 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 8/16/2009 - Published: 8/12/2009 - Hermione G., Ginny W.
Narrow Escape by Nightengale reviews
Ginny narrowly escapes exposing her feelings to Hermione
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,129 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 4/25/2006 - Published: 2/1/2006 - Ginny W., Hermione G. - Complete
Raindrops and Teardrops by EverTheDreamer reviews
They say that no boy is worth your tears and when you find the one who is, he won't ever make you cry. It must not be the same with girls. FEMMESLASH
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 882 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/1/2006 - Hermione G., Ginny W. - Complete
Without You By My Side by Horrible-Sanity-Poe reviews
Post Deathly Hallows. Harry wasn't able to Defeat Lord Voldemort. Ron attempts to try, but is unsuccessful also. Hermione was a witness to both of their deaths. She is mentally unstable. Ginny finds her and helps her to feel again.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,466 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 7/26/2009 - Published: 7/25/2009 - Ginny W., Hermione G.
Surprising Comfort by LadyAlece reviews
When Hermione fids Ron cheating on her she takes off through the castle, and finds comfort in a very unexpected place. What will happen when she starts to fall for that person? She then finds out that her best friend loves her and must choose between them
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 9 - Words: 8,667 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 7/4/2010 - Published: 7/26/2009 - Ginny W., Hermione G. - Complete
Have you ever? by JustAFilmAndTvGeek reviews
Ginny Weasley tells her story of how she fell in love. Femmslash. Is my first story so let me no weather you want me to continue or not. This is kinda AU, there was no war. its just going to be a light kinda sad at times fic. enjoy
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 948 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/25/2009 - Hermione G., Ginny W.
Please by Zagury reviews
Please, come sit with me by the fire. Please, please... please.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 247 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 7/24/2009 - Hermione G., Ginny W. - Complete
The Library by MirellaArabesque reviews
Ginny loves the library. One-shot/drabble. Ginny/Hermione unrequited. FEMMESLASH
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 609 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/23/2009 - Ginny W., Hermione G. - Complete
To Bloody Tatters by Pyrobee reviews
Voldemort is gone, and everything is at peace. Or it should be. Now adults, the gang must face an all new threat in the form of vampires...and Fleur Delacour? HG/GW FD/HG. Femslash, femmeslash, f/f
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 25,027 - Reviews: 87 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 7/20/2009 - Published: 5/29/2008 - Hermione G., Ginny W. - Complete
As Straight As by RadicalReason reviews
100 word drabble. Hermione/Ginny. Similes galore.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 117 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Updated: 7/20/2009 - Published: 9/17/2008 - Hermione G., Ginny W. - Complete
My Best Friends Sister by PhoenixJay27 reviews
You come out of the closet to your friends, fall for one of them, they don't want to get in a relationship and when they do your already taken by your best friends ex. and your best friend has gone psychotic. can't life get a little easier? RR! ch 10 is u
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 20,050 - Reviews: 127 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 12/25/2004 - Published: 2/1/2004 - Hermione G., Ginny W.
Noticing Her by realized reviews
G/Hr. Observing her, favorite past time. Why? The way she feels about the scent of a book, the pattern, the way she bites her quill. The way she makes me feel.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,172 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/13/2009 - Ginny W., Hermione G. - Complete
The Seasons Of Change by RazelMorgan reviews
Well, I'v always liked a good HG story, so here's my first one and I hope your pleasently surprised
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 12 - Words: 27,124 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 6/25/2010 - Published: 6/28/2009 - Ginny W., Hermione G.
Was She Always This Beautiful? by realized reviews
Femslash G/Hr. Ginny muses over her lovelife. How it seems karma helped her in the end.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,120 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/7/2009 - Ginny W., Hermione G. - Complete
Suppressed Memories by tannersnemo reviews
A oneshot. Hermione and Ginny have been captured by deatheaters and are being kept at the Malfoy Mansion. But what happens when Narcissa and Bella walk in on them kissing? Why does Narcissa act so oddly afterwards? Femslash. HermxGin & surprise pairing!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,094 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 6 - Published: 9/30/2008 - Hermione G., Ginny W. - Complete
Candles and Flames by realized reviews
Being in love is somewhat similar to being close to the flame without touching it... But what if you did? Femmeslash G/Hr.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,314 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 6 - Published: 10/4/2008 - Hermione G., Ginny W.
The End by youhavenoidea reviews
Ginny reflects on someone. G/HR femmslash. my first try at writing fanfiction. r/r. PLEASE REVIEW! :
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 668 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/5/2008 - Ginny W., Hermione G.
A fool in love by The Forgotten Lover reviews
You told me I was the one you wanted to be with; that I was perfection. Now that I look back I can’t believe I was foolish enough to believe you.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,227 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/9/2008 - Hermione G., Ginny W. - Complete
Making Hermione Granger Mine by realized reviews
Having to deal with her brother, whom she'll have to make her personal manservant for unknowingly ruining her plans, a shy Granger, and many other wacky things, Ginny is going to manage to make Hermione Granger... hers. [Femmeslash]
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,150 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 10/18/2008 - Published: 11/21/2006 - Ginny W., Hermione G.
86 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »