Home Community Misc Vocaloid Love Her. Love Him.
Love Her. Love Him.
Follow .
Focus: Misc Vocaloid, Since: 02-23-12
Founder: Ms. Dreamz - Stories: 8 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 1 - id: 98549
Community of Len and Miku stories in the following genres : Romance, Humor, Friendship, Hurt/Comfort, Tragedy, Parody and Drama. Horror, angst, adventure and the others are exemptions. Strictly Len and Miku stories.

Photograph by Ms. Dreamz reviews
FLUFF ONE-SHOT LENXMIKU. It'll make your teeth hurt. It all started when I found that photograph thirteen years ago in a park I used to play in.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 464 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/13/2012 - Miku H., Len K. - Complete
Monochrome World by solitaryloner reviews
Story inspired by Monochrome Dream-Eater Baku. Bakus are immortal creatures, and they eat dreams...good dreams, bad dreams, it doesn't matter to them. Len Kagamine, a nightmare baku, enjoys nightmares especially. He's malicious, twisted, sadistic - but then he meets a vivid little dreamer. Someone who piques his interest enough to make him stay for more. LenXMiku.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Drama/Supernatural - Chapters: 27 - Words: 90,023 - Reviews: 243 - Favs: 130 - Follows: 121 - Updated: 11/20/2013 - Published: 3/17/2012 - [Miku H., Len K.]
Romeo and Cinderella by solitaryloner reviews
Based on Romeo and Cinderella by Miku Hatsune. I just want to get away from you...but is this prince any good for me? Who is he? Is he my Prince Charming? Or is he a wolf in sheep's clothing? But one thing that's for sure - I'll never fall for him. Not even if he's Romeo - because Romeo and Juliet died in the end, didn't they? LenXMiku.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 24 - Words: 32,281 - Reviews: 125 - Favs: 116 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 3/17/2012 - Published: 2/24/2012 - [Len K., Miku H.] - Complete
Cliche Ventiwings Valentine's Day Contest by Splintered Rainbows reviews
Cliche? You'd have to say so! :D Oneshot, MikuXLen, most definitely cliche!
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,070 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/13/2012 - Miku H., Len K. - Complete
Standing in The Rain by Yasumi Mizuki reviews
COMPLETE: Standing in the rain was a cliché way to fall in love, and Len was being hypocritical. One conversation in the rain was all it took to make him fall head over heels in love with Miku. Now that they meet again after a few months Len is forced to go through obstacles in order to find a way to confess his love for her.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 15 - Words: 25,781 - Reviews: 88 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 8/16/2012 - Published: 2/23/2012 - [Len K., Miku H.] - Complete