Home Community Movies Sweeney Todd Love and Angst
Love and Angst
Follow .
Focus: Movies Sweeney Todd, Since: 02-02-08
Founder: Ruby Thorn - Stories: 27 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 3 - id: 55170
Just a great pit with all the amazing Sweeney Todd fanfictions and poems in it! To all who were accepted, great job on your stories, I love them and thought they were wonderful so I added them to this C2! Thank you for the enjoyable and amazing reads! Enjoy the fanfictions/ poems about Sweeney! Cheers!

Sweeney Todd's Demonic Pizzeria of Fleet Street by hazel260 reviews
Sweeney's not a barber anymore! Oh noes! So what now? He's opening a pizza shop! Comedy. BTW, I'm taking over for Ruby Thorn. She and I co-wrote this fic. :D
Sweeney Todd - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,822 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/10/2009 - Published: 5/10/2008
Feeding the Fire by enakoritsi reviews
She could see where their dizzying steps were leading, but she refused to acknowledge it. She could hear the taunting cackles of the flames, but she closed her ears to their warnings. But Mrs. Lovett had to believe it. He forced her to.
Sweeney Todd - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,340 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/3/2008 - Published: 1/29/2008
Tarnished by enakoritsi reviews
Gold. Not one piece twisted, it was absolutely perfect, just like her dear Benjamin. But along the way...he had become tarnished. Everything in life had. If she rubbed hard enough, a little light was sure to shine through again. It had too.
Sweeney Todd - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,811 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/7/2008 - Complete
Curtain Call by enakoritsi reviews
Mrs. Lovett adored her hair most of all. It had been such golden hair, so pale and angelic... It was what Benjamin had adored the most. Now it was greasy and foul, the most horrendous gray shade. It was pitiful.
Sweeney Todd - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,245 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/8/2008 - Complete
Wilted Daffodils by enakoritsi reviews
Grabbing his head with his hands and letting out a painful grunt, he fell to his knees and forced himself to think, to remember. He… could not…remember. What had been the color of his wife’s hair? Lucy...
Sweeney Todd - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,980 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/15/2008 - Complete
Fallen From Grace by enakoritsi reviews
And they shall fall... Backwards, without warning... Alone and broken... As I myself... Have fallen from grace.
Sweeney Todd - Rated: T - English - Angst/Horror - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,468 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 2/10/2008 - Published: 1/23/2008 - Complete
Graveyard Blossoms by enakoritsi reviews
Daisy petals painted red, Once alive, now are dead.: Sweeney Todd centered poems :. Scarred hands cling to one slim chance, But there is no innocence in the dance
Sweeney Todd - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,113 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/7/2008 - Published: 2/13/2008
Mrs Lovett's Poem by jarethluver4eva reviews
Just a quick poem by Mrs. Lovett about Sweeney Todd
Sweeney Todd - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 100 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 2/2/2008 - Complete
Death Did Us Part by Ruby Thorn reviews
A poem, Lucy's POV on the movie. Please R&R. Thanks! I DO NOT OWN SWEENEY TODD!
Sweeney Todd - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 490 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Published: 3/10/2008 - Complete
On My Own by Bellatrix5982 reviews
Based on the song from Les Mis 'On My Own' Basically how mrs. lovett loves mr. barker with all her heart and he will never love her back. songfic
Sweeney Todd - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,063 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Published: 2/22/2008 - Complete
One Day More by Bellatrix5982 reviews
songfic The night before Benjamin is shipped off to Australia everyone reflects on what the new day will bring forth. Bsed on the ls mis song 'one day more' one sided lovett/benajmin and ben/lucy
Sweeney Todd - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,707 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/23/2008 - Complete
A Little Fall of Rain by Bellatrix5982 reviews
Sequel to One Day More. Yet another LesMis/SweeneyTodd songfic thingy I guess you can call it AU but not too much rated 4 character death
Sweeney Todd - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,759 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 3/1/2008 - Complete
judge turpin's tuesday planer by Stupidbutts reviews
the judges planner. me and my friends planned this together i hope you enjoy
Sweeney Todd - Rated: T - English - Humor/Crime - Chapters: 1 - Words: 140 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/10/2008 - Complete
Separated for Eternity by Lady Charity reviews
Benjamin Barker never feared death. But now with his wife dead in his arms and his blades dripping with her blood, Sweeney Todd was deathly afraid.
Sweeney Todd - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 718 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/30/2007 - Complete
The Evil Men Do by niki-chan2 reviews
Toby had seen enough evil in his lifetime to recognize when he was face to face with it. So when he came to face Sweeney Todd the boy was not fooled. One-shot.
Sweeney Todd - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 702 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 16 - Published: 1/21/2008 - Complete
Bleed to Live by Lady Charity reviews
Sweeney Todd yearned to bleed, to feel the excruciating pain pierce him, to know he was still alive. Slight ToddVett
Sweeney Todd - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,749 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/21/2008 - Complete
Loosing my Breathe by Ruby Thorn reviews
A poem about Sweeney thinking of both Lovett and Lucy for love. I DO NOT OWN SWEENEY TODD.
Sweeney Todd - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 220 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Published: 2/2/2008 - Complete
Sweeney Todd Poem by Xxamerican idiotxX reviews
Its a poem i wrote after seing the movie.
Sweeney Todd - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 268 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Published: 1/22/2008 - Complete
the impecable barber and the giddy baker by The Lupus Bard reviews
poem about day to day life at the barber shop and bakery enjoy please review
Sweeney Todd - Rated: T - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 194 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/23/2008 - Complete
Under My Blade by Defying.Expectations reviews
A poem from the point of view of one of Sweeney Todd's razors.
Sweeney Todd - Rated: T - English - Drama/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 229 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 13 - Published: 1/11/2008 - Sweeney T. - Complete
Friends by Jessica Lynne Greenleaf reviews
This is a poem based off of a song from Sweeney Todd, titled 'My Friends' as well as a original ide that I can personally being a possibility. Please review it. I would love to have feedback!
Sweeney Todd - Rated: T - English - Poetry/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 832 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/17/2008 - Complete
Rememberance From the Grave by Ruby Thorn reviews
A poem about Lovett's thoughts on Sweeney after he kills her. Kind of angsty and sad I guess. Please R&R. Cheers! I DO NOT OWN SWEENEY TODD!
Sweeney Todd - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 261 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Published: 1/22/2008 - Complete
You're my Lucy, and You're Dead by Ruby Thorn reviews
An angsty poem about Sweeney killing Lucy. Very sad. Please read and reviews would be welcome! I DO NOT OWN SWEENEY TODD!
Sweeney Todd - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 238 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Published: 1/19/2008 - Complete
Finding Lost Bliss by Ruby Thorn reviews
A poem about why Sweeney ravages London and kills people. Please read and review. Cheers! I DO NOT OWN SWEENEY TODD!
Sweeney Todd - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 249 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 1/20/2008 - Complete
Marked With Sin by Ruby Thorn reviews
A poem about Lovett's love for Sweeney and why she lies about Lucy. Please read and review. cheers! I DO NOT OWN SWEENEY TODD!
Sweeney Todd - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 202 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Published: 1/20/2008 - Complete
27 | Page 1 2 Next »