Home Community Books Harry Potter Love in the strangest places: Neville and Luna
Love in the strangest places: Neville and Luna
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 01-25-09
Founder: FireflyReaper - Stories: 4 - Followers: 1 - id: 66474
Neville and Luna: A Beautifully (underappreciated) couple and their stories of finding each other, despite trials and magical mishaps. The Government stole my toad indeed. ((Note: We are currently in need of staff. If you want to be a part, don't hesitate to PM me (fireflyreaper)))

Proud and Tall by mustardgirl1128 reviews
Neville/Luna. Oneshot. In the days after the battle, Neville and Luna find comfort in one another.:To Megsy42:.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,377 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 6 - Published: 4/9/2008 - Neville L., Luna L. - Complete
Smegglyfuzz by Alex the Anachronistic reviews
Harry, Luna, and Neville are in the library studying for a charms test. Short story. Luna X Neville. So cute!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,306 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/13/2007 - Luna L., Neville L. - Complete
Her by LaPaige reviews
There are a lot of reasons why Neville loves Luna. Here are ten of them. Neville/Luna.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,153 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 5 - Published: 11/12/2008 - Neville L., Luna L. - Complete
Hand in mine Silver Moon by FireflyReaper reviews
It was an accident that Luna found Neville's secret in the greenhouse, but through their simple quest to identify Luna's strange discovery, they find much more; A story of love even in the most interesting places...NevilleLuna R&R
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,596 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 1/24/2009 - Published: 11/21/2007 - Neville L., Luna L.