Home Community Books Kane Chronicles Love is All Around
Love is All Around
Follow .
Focus: Books Kane Chronicles, Since: 05-02-11
Founder: PurpleRose328 - Stories: 9 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 2 - id: 92023
This community includes forbidden, heroic, sibling, parent-kid... so on and so forth. Love can be expressed in many ways. This community is full of love. Featuring all couples from The Kane Chronicles Trilogy and Percy Jackson and the Olympians series.

Sweet Surrender by larkgrace reviews
A collection of Zarter one-shots; these are just for when I'm bored, so don't expect regular updates. Twenty-six: Valentine's Day! (and announcements)
Kane Chronicles - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 26 - Words: 28,438 - Reviews: 404 - Favs: 132 - Follows: 104 - Updated: 2/14/2014 - Published: 5/30/2011 - Carter K., Zia - Complete
Songfic Collection by PurpleRose328 reviews
Summary for chapter 5: The song is "Back to December" by Taylor Swift. The pairing will be Percabeth! Annabeth broke up with Percy at the 23rd of December. And now, she regretted everything when she accidentally bumped into him and wants him back. R&R!
Crossover - Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Kane Chronicles - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,385 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 2/5/2012 - Published: 9/17/2011
A Walk to Manhattan by PurpleRose328 reviews
Ever wondered why Egyptians are forbidden to go to Manhattan? Charisse Aguiluz, a blood of the pharaoh and host of Tefnut wondered the same thing so she walked on the streets of Manhattan late at night and got banished in the mansion because of this. Hermes/OC. Complete! And currently rewriting! :)
Crossover - Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Kane Chronicles - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 30,138 - Reviews: 87 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 7/1/2011 - Published: 4/22/2011 - Hermes - Complete
Father's Day by Piper-Weasley reviews
Sadie, Carter, AND Zia go visit Julius/Osiris. What happens when they leave Sadie and Anubis alone? I know, TERRIBLE summary. Um, I have already wrote many times I don't own fantastic Percy Jackson, therefore I OBVIOUSLY don't own Kane Chronicles. REVIEW
Kane Chronicles - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,283 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 4/4/2011 - Published: 3/29/2011 - Sadie K., Anubis - Complete
Dear Carter, by StrawberryJammer reviews
First fanfiction, flames are welcome. Basically a letter from Sadie to Carter explaining why she is moving in with Anubis. Sister/Brother fluff. If you don't like fluff, don't read this.
Kane Chronicles - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 8 - Words: 4,513 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 11/15/2011 - Published: 5/8/2011 - Sadie K., Anubis
Father's Day 2 by Piper-Weasley reviews
It's a father-daughter fic. Hope you like it ... It's actually pretty short.
Kane Chronicles - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 605 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 8 - Published: 4/12/2011 - Dr. Julius Kane, Sadie K.
May I Have This Dance? by Non Malum reviews
Their's a godly dance party and Nephthys is left alone with no dance partner... Will Set come through in the end, or will Nephthys be a solo dancer? Now a mutiple chapter story with each paring! SANUBIS IS UP!
Kane Chronicles - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,148 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 4/19/2011 - Published: 4/8/2011 - Anubis, Sadie K.
Let Her Go by amillionsmiles reviews
Once upon a time, long ago, during those tender years, they might have meant something to each other. They still do, but she has others now. And he has to watch as she loves, lives, and dies, without stepping in. Because it's time to let her go.
Kane Chronicles - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,319 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 7 - Published: 5/10/2011 - Anubis, Sadie K. - Complete
In This Together by KibaKibbles reviews
17-year old Zia and Carter are in for a surprise after a night of bliss, whether they like it or not. Rated T for subject. Contest entry for Animal Charmer 11's contest. FINISHED!
Kane Chronicles - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 19 - Words: 30,178 - Reviews: 177 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 5/10/2011 - Published: 3/18/2011 - Zia, Carter K. - Complete