Home Community Cartoons Storm Hawks Love the Night
Love the Night
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Storm Hawks, Since: 12-08-08
Founder: fredsmith - Stories: 13 - Followers: 2 - id: 64805
Piper x Cyclonis archive, pretty sparce now, hopefully more people come up with some good P x MC fics. Happy Writing!

Synesthesia by Shipmate reviews
Piper can’t bear to pull away, can’t bear to leave the clutches of this insane girl. // MC/P
Storm Hawks - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 241 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/4/2009 - Piper, Cyclonis - Complete
Adding Black by BriTalRish reviews
Master Cyclonis has it all planned out. She knows how she'll get Piper to join her. All it'll take... is a little black paint. Oneshot.
Storm Hawks - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,457 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/28/2008 - Cyclonis, Piper - Complete
The Moment Between by Xekstrin reviews
Between that point of impact and this point where I gasp and look up at the disturbed gray skies, shocked that I am still alive, this is what I thought.
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,350 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/10/2008 - Cyclonis, Piper - Complete
Broken by Keeper of Tomes reviews
71 of the 100 Challenge. MC/P-"She demands everything from all who associate with her: her Talons, her servants, and in this case, her obsession." A conversation about Cyclonis' most recent defeat.
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,630 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/9/2008 - Cyclonis, Piper - Complete
Milk Chocolate for Life's Boo Boos by Hermonthis reviews
MC/P – Separate the world into its colours, but please don’t mix the caramel with the marble.
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 558 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Published: 9/10/2008 - Cyclonis, Piper - Complete
Moss Rose by Keeper of Tomes reviews
96 of the 100 Challenge. P/MC- "A newspaper. Smoky chamomile tea. A pair of jeans." News of an injured Master brings more than expected to the Condor. Companion piece to "Touch."
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,029 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/5/2008 - Piper, Cyclonis - Complete
Another Option by Dark Ice Dragon reviews
·Oneshot· ·Spoilers for Royal Twist· Master Cyclonis hears about the... interesting person on Terra Clockstopia.
Storm Hawks - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 677 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 10/21/2008 - Cyclonis, Piper - Complete
A Friendly Experiment by Xekstrin reviews
Piper has one week to prove to herself that she isn't being haunted by the very bored ghost of a certain empress. PiperXDead!Cyclonis.
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 13,227 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 11/1/2008 - Published: 9/27/2008 - Cyclonis, Piper - Complete
I've Got You by fredsmith reviews
Piper goes after Cyclonis and the repair crystal, only to find what she really used it for. Femslash. Title change, I like this one better.
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 14,376 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 9/20/2009 - Published: 12/5/2008 - Cyclonis, Piper