Home Community Cartoons Young Justice Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Young Justice, Since: 08-29-11
Founder: algie888 - Stories: 7 - Followers: 2 - id: 94920
Robin and OC. The good, the bad, the ugly. You'll find 'em all here. Help yourself, pick your own.

Captivating Sympathy by Pancake-at-the-disco reviews
Little did she know when she woke up that she would be embarking on such an adventure. With her past shrouded in mystery, will revelations bring with them comfort, or serve to demolish what little peace she had found? Summary sucks but the story doesn't.
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 43,225 - Reviews: 103 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 91 - Updated: 5/26/2011 - Published: 2/4/2011 - Richard G./Nightwing
Hidden Angel by PythagTheDragon reviews
The team meets a badly wounded girl called Sakura in the Cadmus underground base, but what's she doing here? She's hiding something, but what could be so secret that no one can find out? Rated T because I'm paranoid. RobinxOC
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 29,801 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 8/17/2011 - Published: 3/25/2011 - Richard G./Nightwing, Black Manta
The Vixen Who Returned To The Robin by Serenity's Ghost reviews
Sequel to The Vixen and The Robin. "Relax, Dick. Trust her to know what she's doing," Bruce had said. Five months later, I didn't regret listening to my mentor. She came back. Robin/Original Character - Xana.
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,410 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 10/14/2011 - Published: 5/3/2011 - Richard G./Nightwing
Sometimes Heroines Need Heroes by Serenity's Ghost reviews
I'm just trying to do my part. But I'll admit, sometimes I need a little help. A young girl just trying to save other people from crime has a harder time than superheroes at trying to be a hero. Robin and Original Character. Season 1
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 29 - Words: 106,285 - Reviews: 243 - Favs: 194 - Follows: 99 - Updated: 3/20/2012 - Published: 3/26/2011 - Richard G./Nightwing - Complete
Clarissa by everfreeangel reviews
OC. When the team gets a new mission about a warehouse where unusual lights are shining they go to investigate. But when they arrive they realize that the problem isn't something, it's someone and it can't be fixed very easily. My first story so be nice.
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 21,873 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 4/20/2012 - Published: 6/14/2011 - Richard G./Nightwing
Experiment 147 by catpatch30 reviews
The Team is given a mission to check an abandoned factory suspected of actually being a lab preforming experiments on humans. What they find is Experiment 147, a girl who has never left the lab, and has very little knowledge of the real world. Robin/OC. (Discontinued)
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 23 - Words: 52,800 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 143 - Follows: 114 - Updated: 5/31/2012 - Published: 7/13/2011 - Richard G./Nightwing
Flock Together by JordynLeigh reviews
.:Sequel to 'Birds of a Feather':. Robin and Rayne are finally happy when an all too familiar villain breaks out of Arkham Asylum and re joins the party. Rated T... Story's Ingredients: language, fighting, and a sprinkle of fluff.
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 29 - Words: 41,288 - Reviews: 96 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 11/24/2011 - Published: 9/6/2011 - Richard G./Nightwing