Home Community Anime/Manga Hetalia - Axis Powers Lovina of the Tomatoes
Lovina of the Tomatoes
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Hetalia - Axis Powers, Since: 03-27-11
Founder: WinterLake25 - Stories: 21 - Followers: 17 - Staff: 3 - id: 90945
All about fem!Romano! Because everyone knows Lovina kicks ass way more than Lovino. And so, fics about everybody's favorite tsundere tomato girl.

The Citadel by WinterLake25 reviews
Deep in Metalia are secrets waiting to be uncovered. Irena stumbles upon the tip of the iceberg by chance, only to find herself swept centuries of tears and betrayal. She is the only wild card in the treacherous game of revolution. fem!Lithuania/Mystery Character until he appears
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,732 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 5/29/2012 - Published: 5/5/2012 - Lithuania, America
The Cabana by kiarikitten reviews
Lovina would never know why they called her Lola, why her sister adored a spud, or how she had such luck with her promotion. But most of all, she'd never know why he had to go. fem!Lovino x Spain, human names used; rating may go up! R&R! :3 reviews r luv
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,194 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 23 - Published: 3/18/2011 - S. Italy/Romano, Spain
Lovina Hates Boys! by Someone-you-do-not-know reviews
Lovina has always been mistreated by men, so now she hates them. Can a certain spaniard change her opinion?
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 11 - Words: 27,774 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 2/28/2014 - Published: 8/27/2011 - S. Italy/Romano, Spain - Complete
In My Time of Life by FalalalaLa reviews
After the destruction of the Vargas home, Romulus sends his grandchildren to two close friends. As they grow up, they learn the secrets of their past & the challenge with the mafia, who are after them. Human AU Germany/Fem!Italy, Spain/Fem!Romano
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 20 - Words: 45,074 - Reviews: 85 - Favs: 159 - Follows: 86 - Updated: 10/13/2012 - Published: 2/27/2011 - [N. Italy, Germany] [S. Italy/Romano, Spain] - Complete
I Dare you to Tell me by MapleLeafPianist reviews
AU Hetalia. What is a place like this supposed to be? Taking memories, and twisting them all up into a different images... I'm confused. Is there something that I need to unlock? Or is it all just part of me? Becoming who I was meant to be... It's harder than I could ever think. SpainxFem!Romano Human names used.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 23,736 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 11/1/2013 - Published: 8/19/2011 - S. Italy/Romano, Spain
Dance With The Devil Tonight by Divine.But.Unkind reviews
They're the devil's sons. Everyone knows. Everyone but these 3 girls. And when they meet.. A velvety dark forbidden love story will be told. The sturggle for love will become an all new revolution... Fem!Romano and Fem!Canada, Devil!Bad Touch Trio!
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 8 - Words: 11,496 - Reviews: 88 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 83 - Updated: 6/24/2015 - Published: 6/14/2011
All the World's a Stage by PenguinsTophatx reviews
The play? Romeo and Juliet. The cast? A rag tag mess. The obstacles? High school and hormones. And the year has only just begun. Fem!US/UK, AU, High School Fic. Other pairings inside.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,351 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 36 - Published: 6/15/2010 - America, England/Britain
Around The World With You by sushilover chan reviews
When Arthur's matchmaking parents force him to go on a world trip with Allison, who knows what will happen. FemUS/UK AU
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 15 - Words: 34,248 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 78 - Updated: 7/17/2011 - Published: 1/1/2011 - America, England/Britain
All The Answers by webcomix reviews
Feliciana makes a really stupid mistake that plunges her into a horrible nightmare. And this time, her friends refuse to help her out. Genderflipped AU, sequel to World Wide Story, rated for mouth.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 11 - Words: 26,126 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 11/26/2011 - Published: 5/24/2011 - N. Italy, Germany - Complete
My Boy Builds Coffins by SabrinaScissorhands reviews
Spain/Fem!Romano. Antonio never wanted this, but before he knew it, it was all he was.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,557 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 7 - Published: 5/10/2011 - Spain, S. Italy/Romano - Complete
Getting to Lovina by WinterLake25 reviews
Lovina Vargas has been told she needs to stop trying to protect everybody else. So what happens when she meets the charming new student Antonio Fernandez Carriedo? A Hetalia schoolfic with a lot of genderbending. Full list inside. fem!RomanoxSpain
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 17 - Words: 29,756 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 146 - Follows: 70 - Updated: 1/10/2012 - Published: 3/26/2011 - S. Italy/Romano, Spain - Complete
Metropolitan by Canadino reviews
A day in the life of Romina Vargas, twenty-six years old. Not really looking for anything but a peaceful time in the city. Mix in a couple of bus perverts, agitated co-workers, and a reoccuring booty call, and...well, you know. fem!Romano
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,724 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 7 - Published: 3/31/2010 - S. Italy/Romano - Complete
Compiling by Black.Rose.Authoress reviews
It's a miracle that they haven't destroyed the entire town by now... A 100 theme challenge fic set in my Gen!flip AU.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 55 - Words: 108,026 - Reviews: 641 - Favs: 152 - Follows: 155 - Updated: 1/13 - Published: 10/25/2010
La Principessa y el Matador by La Mademoiselle reviews
A collection of unrelated oneshots focusing on the pairing SpainxFem!Romano, human names used. Current Installment: The Tale of la Principessa y el Matador *COMPLETE FOR NOW*
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 24,027 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 179 - Follows: 86 - Updated: 2/20/2011 - Published: 5/17/2010 - Spain, S. Italy/Romano - Complete
All's Fair in Love and War by webcomix reviews
That's what Francis insists. Lovina begs to differ. Their mothers wrestle with the same concept. And Feliciana just wants everybody to have fun and to eat lots and lots of pasta. Spin-off prequel to World Wide Story, so genflip AU. One-shot.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: K - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,640 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/5/2011 - France, S. Italy/Romano - Complete
Vespas and Siestas by webcomix reviews
A lazy summer day with Lovina and Antonio. Fluff ensues. Sequel to World Wide Story, rated for mouth.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,553 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 47 - Updated: 2/20/2011 - Published: 2/6/2011 - S. Italy/Romano, Spain - Complete
World Wide Story by webcomix reviews
Lovina Vargas was less than thrilled when she and her twin moved to a new city. What happens when her family convinces her to audition for the school musical? Rehearsals and romance, of course! Genflip AU, rated for mouth and innuendo. BEING EDITED - current changes: 15/29 chapters
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 31 - Words: 80,915 - Reviews: 582 - Favs: 475 - Follows: 209 - Updated: 7/7/2012 - Published: 7/25/2010 - S. Italy/Romano, Spain
The Olive Tree by Writer of a Thousand Colors reviews
""She woke up a hour later, and her eyes were as green as the leaves of the olive tree out of which she had come." Spain/Fem!Romano, fairytale AU
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,643 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 155 - Follows: 10 - Published: 5/15/2010 - S. Italy/Romano, Spain - Complete
In your dreams by My koala-llama reviews
Again? Yes, Again. The same dream again… The big endless grass field, under the cloudless sky and her, he couldn't help, but feel happy, excited to meet her again. SpainxFem!Romano... you know you want to
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,587 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 12 - Published: 7/8/2010 - S. Italy/Romano, Spain - Complete
Hold Me Tight by katokatsu reviews
SpainxFem!Romano; WWII era, post-Italian Armistice; established relationship. Lovina goes to visit Spain to check up on her old boss. Despite her efforts to act like everything is normal, Antonio can tell the war is still tearing her apart.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,389 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 99 - Follows: 12 - Published: 3/7/2011 - Spain, S. Italy/Romano - Complete