Home Community Games Dragon Age Lyrium-Lined Love - Hawke and Fenris Stories
Lyrium-Lined Love - Hawke and Fenris Stories
Follow .
Focus: Games Dragon Age, Since: 03-16-05
Founder: Everything In Its Right Place - Stories: 60 - Followers: 14 - id: 13181
This archive is of stories featuring a relationship between Hawke (Male or Female) and Fenris. Stories must be well-written. As a matter of personal preference, most stories will likely be of an ADULT nature. I spend a lot of time sifting through mediocre fics to find the good ones, and it's time I shared the fruits of my efforts with you. If anyone has suggestions of more stories that meet this criteria, please let me know.

Kirkwall Blankets Suck by SyringaGirl reviews
M!Hawke/Fenris – just a short little piece of fluff. I'd gone to bed after sitting for too long and getting cold, couldn't sleep and wrote this instead ... I imagine Hawke lets the same thing happen from time to time. Enjoy.
Dragon Age - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,075 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/12/2012 - [Hawke (M), Fenris] - Complete
Feather Soft by TheyCallMeGoose reviews
Whilst travelling along the Wounded Coast, something unexpected is revealed about everyone's favourite broody elf. Drabble-length oneshot absolutely brimming with fluff and sweetness. Side effects may include rainbow coloured glittery vomiting and an inability to function.
Dragon Age - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,151 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 1/27/2013 - Published: 2/12/2012 - Hawke (F), Fenris - Complete
Towards Better Things by Zerbinetta reviews
The Hawke family leaves Ferelden before the Blight, believing Tevinter to be a better cover for three apostates. But nothing is surrendered easily in Minrathous, least of all tradition and vengeance. Based on a kinkmeme prompt, eventually Hawke/Fenris
Dragon Age - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 64,845 - Reviews: 308 - Favs: 421 - Follows: 611 - Updated: 2/2 - Published: 4/1/2011 - Hawke (F), Fenris
Hospitality by Azzandra reviews
F!Hawke/Fenris pre-romance. Hawke crashes at Fenris' place for a few weeks.
Dragon Age - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,340 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 114 - Follows: 14 - Published: 4/16/2011 - Hawke (F), Fenris - Complete
Leap by Azzandra reviews
Kmeme fill. F!Hawke/Fenris, post-game. Fenris proposes... kind of. Fluff.
Dragon Age - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,916 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 146 - Follows: 15 - Published: 4/21/2011 - Hawke (F), Fenris - Complete
No Words of His Own by Everything In Its Right Place reviews
Fenris reads to a sick Hawke. Fenris/M!Hawke
Dragon Age - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,449 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/9/2012 - Fenris, Hawke (M) - Complete
Out of the Fade and Into Your Heart by Kristanci reviews
Hawke finds herself falling harder for Fenris, the mysterious and enigmatic elf. She willingly fights with all her strength and heart for his freedom. Their complex relationship evolves for the worst and then for the better. FHawke x Fenris
Dragon Age - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 36,403 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 133 - Follows: 129 - Updated: 9/2/2011 - Published: 3/30/2011 - Hawke (M), Fenris
Hostage Situation by Everything In Its Right Place reviews
Fenris is taken hostage by Meredith and used as leverage against Hawke. M!Mage!Hawke/Fenris; Slash
Dragon Age - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,266 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/20/2011 - Hawke (M), Fenris - Complete
Singed by Everything In Its Right Place reviews
Anders burns Fenris' favor. The effect is opposite of what he intended. F!Hawke/Fenris
Dragon Age - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,230 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/13/2011 - Hawke (M), Fenris - Complete
The Only One in the Universe by Medusa Davenport reviews
Across space, time, and even literary genres, he'll always love her. A series of F!Hawke/Fenris oneshots, each set in a different genre universe scifi, western, Victorian-era .
Dragon Age - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,483 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 7/24/2011 - Published: 7/10/2011 - Hawke (M), Fenris
To Be Free by cellostargalactica reviews
I'll tell the story of Marian Hawke, the woman who taught a slave what it was to love and to be free. I'll tell the story of what we taught each other. DA2 through the eyes of Fenris.
Dragon Age - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 24 - Words: 135,720 - Reviews: 409 - Favs: 477 - Follows: 480 - Updated: 12/5/2012 - Published: 3/24/2011 - Hawke (F), Fenris
Inevitable by KageKitsune XXX reviews
“Nothing in the world is predestined Sasuke, except for you and me- we’re inevitable." NaruSasu AU
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,835 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 454 - Follows: 40 - Published: 1/14/2010 - Naruto U., Sasuke U. - Complete
Skinless by Shivvlan reviews
It’s said that beauty is only skin deep, and that to truly know a person you have to look beneath the flesh to the soul within the casing. SasuNaru. Almost Shounen-ai, but maybe just super-good friends.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 36,179 - Reviews: 321 - Favs: 905 - Follows: 115 - Updated: 5/4/2004 - Published: 4/5/2004 - Sasuke U., Naruto U. - Complete
Underneath the Underneath by Shivvlan reviews
Things are not always as they appear, and people are not always who they seem to be. Wherever you are, whatever you do, and whoever you talk to, remember to always look Underneath the Underneath. Sequel to 'Skinless'. SasuNaru
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 10 - Words: 66,681 - Reviews: 466 - Favs: 691 - Follows: 106 - Updated: 10/28/2004 - Published: 5/23/2004 - Sasuke U., Naruto U. - Complete
My Unfortunate Luck by To Salute reviews
Oneshot. Naruto is just having a really bad night, and he can't understand why his best friend's heater is broken.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,259 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 11 - Published: 12/25/2005 - Naruto U., Sasuke U. - Complete