Home Community Books Alice in Wonderland Mad Hatter's Achieve
Mad Hatter's Achieve
Follow .
Focus: Books Alice in Wonderland, Since: 09-29-05
Founder: Riddler of the Sphnix - Stories: 4 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 1 - id: 22461
All the twisted versions of Alice In Wonderland in one section, From the shocking to the down right gory. Also they are all my personal favorites and two are my own work. Please read and enjoy.

Curiosty Killed The Rabbit and Me by GrayStateOfMind reviews
Based on Alice in Wonderland & American McGee's Alice. 1st poem! R&R please
Alice in Wonderland - Rated: T - English - Poetry/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 204 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/9/2005
Through the Broken Looking Glass:Hatter's stories by Riddler of the Sphnix reviews
Oneshots! The Hatter laments the lose of his friends at his own hands, and trys to make up for past mistakes. Read Through the Broken Looking Glass to understand. Also various Hatter drabbles.
Alice in Wonderland - Rated: T - English - Horror/Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 2,726 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 12/12/2006 - Published: 7/3/2005
Bunny holes and Bad royalty by Mousewolf reviews
COMPLETLY REWRITTEN! Faery stories are often softened over the decades, 'for the little ones.' The Big Bad Wolf was never shot, and faeries aren't little twinkly things that live in flowers. Who's to say the same doesn't go for wonderland?
Alice in Wonderland - Rated: T - English - Horror/Fantasy - Chapters: 11 - Words: 10,162 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 1/27/2006 - Published: 4/20/2005 - Complete
Through the Broken Looking Glass by Riddler of the Sphnix reviews
Dedicated to Fudge1.Thing have changed since Alice last trip. The Hatter and the Hare are no longer having their tea parties, and the Alice they once had known is gone. In her place they call her niece to save them from the nightmare that is Wonderland.
Alice in Wonderland - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Horror - Chapters: 14 - Words: 35,115 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 7/29/2006 - Published: 7/3/2005