Home Community Cartoons My Little Pony Magical Pony Circle
Magical Pony Circle
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons My Little Pony, Since: 06-20-12
Founder: JasonSonicZombie - Stories: 5 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 8 - id: 100924
This Community can be used to Discuss "Pony Stories, Future Updates and Suggestions to Plot."
However most of all, please try to have fun chatting, make friends and bond on things we all enjoy. Which is reading about ponies if you haven't guessed.

Recreation by JasonSonicZombie reviews
HiE: Following the events that took place in Dons Magical Destabilization. Don awakens in a strange location totally destroyed. He soon realizes all of his pony friends that he swore to protect are gone. Don in his weakened state can he possibly muster the strength to protect his friends and family from his darker half known as Xan, who is a shadowy being bent on absorbing all. c:
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,122 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 1/11/2013 - Published: 1/10/2013 - Rainbow Dash
The Tri War by BRONY RAINBOW DASH reviews
Join the quest of a life time with Darkened Flame and the main six as they fight a war that might not be worth fighting as they travel threw time and space and uncover secrets! its my first fan fic so comments welcome Updates Monthly SOME !CHAPTERS ARE RATED M! I Thank Jasonsoniczombie and his friend for there help editing my messes! Cover art done by BRONYRAINBOWDA
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Mystery - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,553 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 10/1/2012 - Published: 6/28/2012 - Rainbow Dash
Dons Magical Stabilization by JasonSonicZombie reviews
My name is Don. I am a Powerful Human Being with a Reckless Anger filled History. I lost my mother at a young age the tragic shock seems to have followed me to this day. I've somehow found myself in this magical beautiful happy world, even more so magical than my own. It's filled with Ponies the thing is I swear I've met them all before."How Strange?"These Ponies there changing me.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Spiritual/Suspense - Chapters: 33 - Words: 155,479 - Reviews: 103 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 7/27/2012 - Published: 4/17/2012 - Princess Celestia, Rainbow Dash - Complete