Home Community Misc Wrestling Mandy is L-O-V-E
Mandy is L-O-V-E
Follow .
Focus: Misc Wrestling, Since: 02-26-08
Founder: Christal-R - Stories: 35 - Followers: 11 - Staff: 9 - id: 56017
If you love this pairing, then you gotta love this collection of stories! Featurig Maria Kanellis and Randy Orton.

Some Hearts Just Get Lucky by xlightersintheair reviews
For Christal-R;;; All I am good at is hurting people, making them wish they had never met me. But she's different, because I know that if I hurt her, then I'm hurting myself as well. Randy x Maria
Wrestling - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,714 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/28/2011 - Randy Orton, Maria - Complete
Again by AliceJericho reviews
It definitely wouldn't be the last time. You have to be willing to push through these things. Randy Orton/Maria - For Neurotic-Idealist
Wrestling - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,163 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/3/2011 - Randy Orton, Maria - Complete
Defying Destiny by schmackie reviews
Randy is going out with the most popular girl in school, but he finds love while on a summer vacation. What was meant to be a summer fling, turned out to be more than expected… RandyxMickie RandyxMaria and other characters AU
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,830 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 2/9/2010 - Published: 6/26/2008 - Randy Orton, Maria
Forever and Almost Always by schmackie reviews
In an ordinary fairytale land there's a promise of a perfect happy end. And I imagine just sort of that. It's better than nothing. Mandy fic. Based off of song by Kate Voegele.
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,432 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/26/2010 - Maria, Randy Orton - Complete
Unrequited Desires by Christal-R reviews
She desired to have someone by her side. He had no desire in taking a commitment. Yet they were together for their own personal, selfish reasons. But when she finds what she longs for in someone else, will his feelings for her change? Randy/Maria.
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,699 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 3/20/2009 - Published: 1/7/2009
Cold Heart, Warm Touch by Sunny's Priceless Dream reviews
Evolution seemed to take pleasure out of putting her down anyway they could. Somwhere along the way, she softens up the Legend Killer.
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 23 - Words: 34,313 - Reviews: 234 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 6/20/2009 - Published: 2/25/2008 - Randy Orton, Maria - Complete
Hope You Forgive Me by cherrycokerocks reviews
She’s in love with him and he acts like he doesn’t know she exists. Will he realise how much she means to him before she walks out on his life forever? Maria/Randy, Victoria Crawford/Edge, Melina, Michelle McCool, possible others. Please R & R.
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,256 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 7 - Published: 11/16/2008
Standing on the rooftop screaming my heart out by Gracknakenfuk reviews
This is a Randy and Maria fic. It's short and sweet I hope. Includes John Cena. Hope you like it. Rated T for curse words ... but that's it. And uh thanks MariaCenaFan for helping me with chapter 2 : its sequel is called Johnny falls posting it soon
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 842 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/23/2007 - Published: 10/25/2007 - Complete
Dangerously In Love by iChocolateCandi reviews
If only they told each other sooner then they would finally be together. But now, living in a friendship of lies, he is with someone else that absoutely hates her it's possible they will never be together. But is that true? Maybe. Maria/Randy/Candice
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 14,312 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 4/25/2010 - Published: 6/1/2009 - Maria, Randy Orton
Confused by Gracknakenfuk reviews
Randy thinks what he's doing to himself and Maria. Which is that he isn't doing anything about and that he is going crazy and stuff ... I hope you like it
Wrestling - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 158 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/25/2007 - Complete
What If by canadian-lover reviews
Randy and Maria fight a lot, until one day when Randy broke up with her. He realizes he made the wrong decision, but will he able to get Maria back when John Cena is feeling her? Randy/Maria ft. John Cena.
Wrestling - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,882 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/26/2010 - Maria, Randy Orton - Complete
Afraid of a Good Thing by x3.white.rose.x3 reviews
I told myself not to fall for another guy; that they were all the same. I told myself that I'd be the one that would end up hurt, that I'd be better off alone. That was before I met him. But all we had was due to a stupid little bet. RandyxMaria
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 22,386 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 1/25/2009 - Published: 3/16/2008
There Is A Light In Your Eyes by quteash reviews
Maria is assigned to work in a new storyline with Legacy. At first, it's a dream come true because she's getting the push she's been waiting for, but that rapidly changes as strong feelings and threats from the Nexus come into play. Randy/Maria (In third-person after chapter 11)
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 12 - Words: 20,557 - Reviews: 111 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 11/21/2012 - Published: 6/30/2010 - Randy Orton, Maria
Whatever It Takes by Reverse of Fate reviews
Oneshot-songfic They were the top couple, everyone envied them. However, Randy made a mistake. This spunky brunette, couldn't believe it. He's in love with her, she can't look at him. Can he convince her to forgive him? Or will Maria deny it. Maria/Randy
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,534 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/7/2008 - Maria, Randy Orton - Complete
HOW TO WIN A DIVA'S HEART by Hairdr3sser0nFire reviews
Randy Orton and Maria fanfic. There's no actual wrestling plot, so If some matches or scenerios seem farfetched, it's just fiction obviously XD Hope you enjoy my very first story!
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 7,519 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 12/16/2007 - Published: 11/15/2007
Teenage Dirtbag by Phoenix-RKO reviews
The Revolutions and The Chain Gang have been bitter enemies since kindergarten, and now in there last year of high school things have become personal, but when a young Randy Orton claps eyes on Maria Kannelis danger will follow
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 15,860 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 10/22/2009 - Published: 3/15/2007
Small Town Girl by beachgal607 reviews
AU fic. Maria is just your average small town girl with a few true friends and an overbearing boss. When Randy Orton, the famous actor, comes in to the diner that she works at will he continue to be the jerk he seems to be, or will opposites attract?
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,466 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 8 - Published: 2/9/2007
Pained Love by Thee Britty reviews
He's married and loves his wife, right? But why does he hook up with the diva he's convinced himself that he's falling for...surprise pairing
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 791 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 7 - Published: 9/2/2008
Lookin For a Good Time by momijisan89 reviews
one shot for Christal to the song "Lookin For a Good Time" by Lady Antebellum. Pairing: Randy Orton x Maria Kanellis
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,910 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 6 - Published: 10/16/2009 - Randy Orton, Maria - Complete
Searching for Each Other by xlightersintheair reviews
Randy and Maria have never seen eye to eye, but what happens when they are both broken-hearted? Will they find the love they've been looking for within each other? Randy/Maria and John/Mickie. Enjoy!
Wrestling - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Humor - Chapters: 31 - Words: 61,814 - Reviews: 168 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 4/10/2012 - Published: 5/23/2010 - Randy Orton, Maria - Complete
Between I love you and Goodbye by AmbrolleignsxLove reviews
Why isn’t it easy to forget someone you love… Who found it easy to let you go? A MANDY oneshot. Dedicated to my friend Christal, and of course to those who love the Randy/Maria pairing. R&R pls. Thanks
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 820 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 4/11/2008 - Complete
A Lesson in Love by Christal-R reviews
If he doesn't improve his grades within a few weeks of the first semester, then he's out of the football team. He is determined to do whatever it takes...even if it means being tutored by the new girl in his class. RandyxMaria.
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,312 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 10/4/2008 - Published: 4/7/2008
Here She Comes Again by chnoelle reviews
Maria has everything she could ever dream for yet it feels like something is still missing. Will she find out what that something is when she is put in a storyline with a certain Legend-Killer?
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 12,288 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 4/16/2008 - Published: 3/27/2008
She's one in a million by AmbrolleignsxLove reviews
My soul seeks for vengeance, but my heart seeks for peace. I’m in a world of confusion yet nobody sees… except for her. A Mandy one shot. Dedicated to my friend Christal and to all 'Mandy' lovers. R&R Pls.
Wrestling - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,856 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/17/2007 - Complete
Unexpected Passion by Christal-R reviews
Maria has to prepare for her first match in little time she has. Her tag team partner Randy Orton offers to help train her but there's something that keeps him in the dark. As the match approaches, will these two grow closer?
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 27 - Words: 71,198 - Reviews: 248 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 9/30/2007 - Published: 5/4/2007 - Complete
28 | Page 1 2 Next »