Home Community Anime/Manga Elfen Lied Mariko, Murderous Yet Somewhat Innocent
Mariko, Murderous Yet Somewhat Innocent
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Elfen Lied, Since: 12-07-08
Founder: Danmaku Grazer - Stories: 6 - Followers: 2 - id: 64770
Stories that features the young disclonius silpelit Mariko is allowed in here. If you want your story added just PM me and I will. If you want to be a staff member just ask. Don't worry I won't say no.

Darker Places by Saint River 2.0 reviews
Mariko had always lived in darkness and isolation. She lived in anger at the life she has. For a girl like her, she couldn't be blamed for mentally calling out for someone to help and to set her free from her prison in the Diclonius Research Facility. Eventually, someone answered her calls and gave her a glimpse of true darkness and isolation.
Elfen Lied - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Suspense - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,033 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 11/3/2013 - Published: 6/3/2013 - Mariko
Waiting for the Day by osaka-chan4 reviews
Several months before she is released, Mariko asks Saito a question: "What about my daddy?"
Elfen Lied - Rated: T - English - Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,292 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Published: 5/25/2008 - Complete
Beauty in the Thorns by Luna Silvereyes reviews
Mariko reflects on her inner most thoughts when she saw the world for the first time. She dwells on the base, most important fundamental right, wondering why she, or others of her kind don't deserve it. Why is it that when beauty is found, no one sees it?
Elfen Lied - Rated: K+ - English - Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 566 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 5/29/2008 - Complete
A Song for Mariko by Starlightx438 reviews
A beautiful five year old girl, whose life was already predetermined. She kills humans off of instinct, and yet, all she wants out of life is to live happily with her father and mother. What could be more sweet than a song?
Elfen Lied - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 389 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 10/20/2008 - Complete
Daddy? by cluekitty reviews
Imagined last moments of Mariko and Kurama.
Elfen Lied - Rated: K - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 568 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/8/2008 - Kurama, Mariko - Complete