Home Community Games Mario Mario Stories
Mario Stories
Follow .
Focus: Games Mario, Since: 08-07-12
Founder: Detective 51 - Stories: 30 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 1 - id: 102048
These are the stories I and my staff have enjoyed.

Dear FFN by Detective 51 reviews
Credit to Hawk of the Cherrywood Vines AND TheGreatMikeyWesten(some people MADE me do this XD) for the idea. The characters of the Mario franchise write letters; sometimes they're asking questions, being smart alecks, or being just plain stupid!
Mario - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 181 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/15/2012 - Published: 8/23/2012
A Perfect World 1: New Beginings by Random Dawn 14 reviews
What if there were no villains in the Mario world, and everyone lived like in the real world...? Fawful moves to Dark City in the Mushroom Kingdom. He makes some new friends and has some wild adventures!
Mario - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,353 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/17/2012 - Published: 8/26/2012 - Fawful, Mimi - Complete
A Perfect World 2: Babysiting Blues by Random Dawn 14 reviews
Dawn and her friends have to babysit for Mario and Peach's twins plus Luigi and Daisy's twins! But it's five against four, so they shouldn't have any problems...right?
Mario - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,160 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/3/2012 - Published: 9/17/2012 - Baby Mario, Fawful - Complete
The Worst Fanfiction of all Time Part 2 by Dr. Jimface reviews
Will the horror never end? Yes, I have once again submitted evil in its purest form: a bad fanfiction! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A! Have a nice day!
Mario - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 5,986 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 9/18/2012 - Published: 8/13/2012 - Mario, Luigi - Complete
Big Time Galaxy by Rhodes's reviews
What happens when the hottest boy band on TV known as Big Time Rush, cross path with Nintendo's coolest super mascot Mario in an epic adventure of cosmic proportion? Trouble, that's what! The 5th chapter is up!
Crossover - Mario & Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 10,833 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 1/24/2011 - Published: 6/14/2010 - Mario, Kendall
Mario Goes To Disney World by Super Hyper Mario 128 III reviews
Mario and the gang go to Walt Disney World to celebrate Peach's birthday... but will Bowser spoil the fun for everyone?
Mario - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 41 - Words: 63,167 - Reviews: 337 - Favs: 136 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 10/27/2007 - Published: 8/14/2004 - Mario, Luigi
An Unknown Place by Detective 51 reviews
Mario and Link, two hero's. Peach and Zelda, two princesses get captured at the same time. In the middle of the quest, Link and Mario swap without knowing. They find the wrong princess but keep her. They soon realize what happened. As they try to get back. Meeting each other will be a problem and getting back is harder than they thought.
Crossover - Legend of Zelda & Mario - Rated: K - English - Humor/Suspense - Chapters: 9 - Words: 3,740 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/1/2012 - Published: 7/3/2012 - Link, Mario
Finding Junior by ImSpidey2 reviews
Bowser and Bowser Jr. were about to leave after the London Olympics ended. But when the plane crashes and both father and son get separated, will Bowser find his son?
Mario - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,585 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/7/2012 - Bowser - Complete
Crash and Burn by Hawkholly reviews
Bowser Jr. and Bowser head to the London 2012 Olympic Games. But when their plane crashes and father and son get separated, how can Bowser Jr. find his way to London on his own in less than 24 hours? Rated T for mild violence that may occur. *Edit* I know, this isn't my best, but this was my first story on here.
Mario - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,217 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 3/25/2012 - Published: 3/6/2012 - Bowser Jr., Bowser - Complete
All the Way by Hawkholly reviews
The Mario world is of peace...until Bowser and Bowser Jr. go back in time in hopes to kill Mario and Luigi's ancestor so that the bros. are never born! Takes place before M&L: Partners in Time. Rated T because...well, mild violence, I guess. No strong language. Written for three of my close friends Silver, LM21, and Blaine!
Mario - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 9 - Words: 13,566 - Reviews: 95 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 5/10/2012 - Published: 3/25/2012 - Mario, Luigi - Complete
Bowser does Community Service by Marshmallow452 reviews
We all know something bad's going to happen here...
Mario - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,632 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 2 - Published: 2/4/2012 - Bowser - Complete
The Victory of a Loser by Dimentio Lives reviews
What happens if Bowser finally wins?
Mario - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,168 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/30/2012 - Bowser, Mario - Complete
Fly Away by Hawkholly reviews
Sequel to my story All the Way. When Bowser threatens to change the future, Mario and Luigi must go forward in time to stop him. But will a surprising change of events halt them in their tracks? Rated T for violence that will definitely occur later on. *NOTE* This will be MUCH darker than All the Way, including a death.
Mario - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 14 - Words: 16,529 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 2/19/2013 - Published: 6/26/2012 - Mario, Luigi
Dear Writers, Please Blank by The Great Mikey Weston reviews
The characters of the Mario franchise send letters to fan fiction writers.
Mario - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 29 - Words: 1,499 - Reviews: 161 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 8/20/2012 - Published: 2/29/2012
The Apprentice TEMPORARILY DISCONTINUED by MarioPwnsYou4Life reviews
NOTE: THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY BEING COMPLETELY REVISED! When it returns, it will be much darker and much more thrilling :3
Mario - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 11 - Words: 17,977 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 1/18/2013 - Published: 12/30/2010 - Mario, Bowser, Peach, Luigi
What's the Fourth Wall? by Marshmallow452 reviews
The Mario characters are trying to find out. So what happens when the universe explodes and breaks the Fourth Wall along with it? WARNING: COMPLETELY RANDOM HUMOR
Mario - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 12 - Words: 13,485 - Reviews: 143 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 10/8/2012 - Published: 4/6/2012 - Mario, Luigi
The Mole: The Lucky Match by Future Fantasy Writer reviews
By FFWS: 10 contestants compete to win hundred of thousands of coins. But in the group, there is a saboteur, a backstabber, someone who will try to prevent the team pot from increasing. Toadbert, Starlow, Mario, Toadette, Rawk Hawk, Luigi, Daisy, Lakitu, Kammy Koopa, and Peach all ponder over the same question: WHO IS THE MOLE?
Mario - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery/Suspense - Chapters: 31 - Words: 50,080 - Reviews: 170 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 5/13/2013 - Published: 1/19/2012
Dear FFN by Hawkholly reviews
Credit to The Great Mikey Weston for the idea. The characters of the Mario franchise write letters; sometimes they're asking questions, being smart alecks, or being just plain stupid! Rated T for safety. *edit* This is, for whatever reason, my most popular story. Thank you all for 800 reviews! Also I'm sorry for not updating in forever. I'll give you cookies if you'll forgive me.
Mario - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 71 - Words: 4,709 - Reviews: 984 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 4/10/2014 - Published: 7/17/2012 - Mario, Yoshi
The Worst Fanfiction of all Time Part 1 by Dr. Jimface reviews
As part of my evil plot, I've uploaded this as a torture device. Once you're writhing in agony, I'll take over the world! MWAHAHAHA! Have a nice day!
Mario - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 6,031 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/12/2012 - Published: 4/6/2012 - Mario, Luigi - Complete
You Don't Need Eyes to See by Blossom the Cellist reviews
Toadia is Toad and Toadette's daughter, but she isn't just any regular middle schooler; she was born blind. But when Bowser tries to take over the Mushroom Kingdom once again, can Toadia survive Castle Koopa? (Story abandoned; though I couldn't care less if you read it)
Mario - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 43 - Words: 49,486 - Reviews: 412 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 8/20/2014 - Published: 3/10/2012 - Mario, Koopalings, OC - Complete