Home Community Cartoons Martin Mystery MartinxDiana 4 Eva
MartinxDiana 4 Eva
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Martin Mystery, Since: 08-15-06
Founder: RSJSlover - Stories: 6 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 6 - id: 35916
I look at her at how she shone in the moonlight glow, I want to go up to her and kiss her...It's forbidden..as we are stepsiblings...Can that fact hold us back from loving eachother? MARTINXDIANA!

The Problem With Parents by SailorChibi reviews
The emotion caused by the girl's smiling emerald eyes felt strange to Martin. Like he was getting a crush, but stronger... A tale of the first meeting and beyond. Eventual MD
Martin Mystery - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 21,818 - Reviews: 111 - Favs: 106 - Follows: 59 - Updated: 7/28/2010 - Published: 5/2/2006 - Complete
Roses of Thorns by rEd RoSe-StArFiRe-RoSeFiRe reviews
Forgiveness is the scent that the rose, Leaves on the heel that crushes it. I will not forgive you, Neither will I stop loving you......MARTINxDIANA plz review!
Martin Mystery - Rated: T - English - Poetry/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 251 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/24/2006 - Complete
The Rainiest Day of the Year by Sachicko reviews
Wasn’t this the ultimate crime? The most forbidden thing to do? The most disturbing thing to do? Okay so maybe that was an exaggeration... WARNING: StepSibling Incest
Martin Mystery - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,359 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 12 - Published: 8/5/2006 - Complete
Can I Kiss You by lil noir neko reviews
“Can I kiss you?” he looked at her, somehow more shocked then he’d ever been. Diana X Martin ONESHOT
Martin Mystery - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,383 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 8 - Published: 8/23/2006 - Complete
The Ghost in the Halls by maitreya22 reviews
A ghost with a need for revenge haunts the halls of Torrington and one student in particular: Diana. Her world is turned upside down by the haunting nightmares and freaky visions that are invading her life. Martin steps up to the challenge, determined to
Martin Mystery - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 22,361 - Reviews: 87 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 8/28/2006 - Published: 7/6/2006