Home Community Games Mass Effect The Original Mass Effect Insertion Community
The Original Mass Effect Insertion Community
Follow .
Focus: Games Mass Effect, Since: 10-17-10
Founder: jackfrags - Stories: 565 - Followers: 178 - Staff: 9 - id: 86352
List of SIs, TPIs, and OCIs in the Mass Effect Fanfiction section. I'm just keeping tabs on any SI/TPI/OCIs laying around. UPDATED 5/19/2015 07:09PM PDT 551 SI/TPI/OCI stories in. Also, feel free to subscribe for updates on new SI/TPI/OCI fics. *UPDATE*Not accepting SI-parodies, so staff members double-check if it's legit or parody of SIs in general please. Also need staff members to check for any insertion fics in the Mass Effect crossover section. Still needing new staff members, PM me if interested.

Mass Effect: Dimensional Rift 2 by Bundlejumper reviews
Sovereign is defeated, the galaxy was safe for a while. Things were going okay until the Collectors shot their way into the Normandy crew's lives. Now Echo and Sarah has to deal with a hole new set of problems and the collectors ain't the biggest of them. Sequel to Mass Effect: Dimensional Rift. Rated T for language and certain situations.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,125 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 75 - Published: 6/29
Mass Intelligence: Close Call by BJ Hanssen reviews
A scientist and engineer is reborn by his AI creation to help save a galaxy thought fictional from an ancient enemy thought equally fictional.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,429 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 6/26 - Published: 6/16 - Shepard (F), Thane K., Legion, OC
Ink Black by Mac Gustah reviews
BlackOps, it's not just the name of a popular videogame. It means an operation that is not put on record. This way, if the op is found out, the goverment can deny all claims and go on living happily. But when your life is largely classified, it makes losing those who know that much harder. This is the story of Riley Bridger, a 21st century operative as he is given an alternative.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,283 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 23 - Published: 6/16
Mass Development by Otaku4now reviews
I always told myself, 'Once in my life I'm going to go out and do something meaningful.' What I had meant by this was to climb Mt. Everest, or on a more smaller and safer option of writing a book. What, I had definitely had not meant was to be sucked into a entirely different universe to fight giant squid robots, and save the galaxy. Yeah, I really should've started that book. SI
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,496 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 18 - Published: 6/15
Welcome to Mass Effect by Marcus Redfeild reviews
So can someone tell me how an 18 year old can get—literally—dropped into his most beloved game franchise? No? *sigh* Well, great. I guess there's only one way for me to find out then...I hope I don't get killed. *Self Insert. Rated T for language
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,606 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 6/5 - Published: 6/1
Mass Effect: Where Angels Fear by Suffering Soldier reviews
All who step into war are tested. Those who emerge are changed. Those who do not are consumed. Amidst this hellish crucible a young man is torn from the life he knows and finds himself amongst a new band of brothers on the crew of humanity's first Spectre. But with time against them, success is uncertain and survival is not assured. Rated for language, violence, and gore.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 7 - Words: 29,975 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 6/1 - Published: 1/1/2013 - Shepard (F), Liara T'Soni, Tali'Zorah, OC
Mass Confusion (REWRITE) by Selena Shepard reviews
I never wanted to die, but when fate takes my life away, I find myself trapped in a universe I never thought existed. Now, I must guide the Savior of the Galaxy in the correct path with what little knowledge I possess. The galaxy is in danger, and I must help to save it, or bring forth its destruction. Slightly non canon. Rated T for now.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,446 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 12 - Published: 5/23 - [Shepard (M), OC]
Don't Be A Hero by TheScholarOfSin reviews
First story, work in progress, appreciate all forms of criticism including flames. SI, MOC. Alex is no hero, he has his crappy job, his crappy life, but he has his games. The only place where he can be the hero, the savior, the victor. The problem is, games are not real life. Right? Discontinued due to being crap, check profile for the new version!
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,404 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 6/17 - Published: 5/18 - OC
Project Omega by That Octagon reviews
When somebody dies and is suddenly thrown in the world of a game that he never really played? Strange things will happen, 'specially that he is a hybrid between a synthetic and organic. Pairings Undecided. Rated T (May change) [I suck at summaries] CANCELLED DUE TO STUPIDITY AND VERY SERIOUS LACK OF MUSE. UP TO ADOPTION IF ANYONE'S WILLING
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,358 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 15 - Published: 3/14 - Ashley W., OC, Shepard (F), Liara T'Soni
Mass Effect: The God Chronicles by Doctor poo and the TURDIS reviews
Martin fell through a space-time portal- JK,JK. Martin dies and the God of the ME universe brings him back. Multiple crossovers and references. I OWN NOTHING. OC NOT SI. P.S. It does get better as you read on. P.P.S. Some characters from the other franchises may be OOC. Sorry.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 20 - Words: 27,031 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 6/6 - Published: 2/24 - [Shepard (F), Shepard (M)] OC
Amongst Lost Souls by LeShyWolf reviews
Lost souls must stick together, I learn, when catapulted into a world I don't belong. Not waking up in my bed is a little more than unsettling, but when I realize I'm actually on the Citadel, I struggle not to have a mental breakdown. But of course, the first thing I do is run head first into a wall. HIATUS UNTIL CO-AUTHOR RETURNS FROM TRIP.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,791 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 18 - Published: 2/9
The Martian Empire by nick.obanion reviews
What if Humanity evolved differently due to Prothean intervention. what if they founded an empire that shook the foundations of the galaxy, and had a strong possibility of defeating the reapers. could this Martian empire rule the galaxy. SI/ Tyr'ahnee (duck Dodgers character) inspired by Lord Zidran
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 13 - Words: 31,384 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 110 - Follows: 127 - Updated: 6/22 - Published: 1/25 - [Tali'Zorah, Shepard (M)] Shepard (F), OC
Serendipity: A Few Mass Effect Series Tidbits by GarrusVakarianTheSeducer reviews
This story follows the tale of three best friends of the Alliance Navy who were saved by Shepard on Eden Prime. Follow them as they travel across the galaxy with Shepard and her crew. Self inserts: Me (Maha), Darrin, and Tanya. If you don't like that, don't read it. Face models located on my profile. These tidbits are from a few stories that I'm making based on ME1, ME2, and ME3.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 34,676 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/12 - Published: 1/26 - Shepard (F), Garrus V., U. Wrex, Tali'Zorah
Talons Like Iron by Spiritstrike reviews
When Skyler Hawke died from unexpected circumstances, she had the choice of of going straight to heaven and never return to her old life, or be reborn as a whole new being in a different universe with no recollection of the life she had before. She chose the latter, and it's a choice she's going to regret. OC Insert. Pre-ME1. Gift cover from NordicAutobotGirl.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Crime - Chapters: 5 - Words: 18,848 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 70 - Updated: 6/1 - Published: 1/20 - Garrus V., Shepard (F), Septimus O.
My Effect: Convergence by Lanilen reviews
My disappointment with the original ending of Mass Effect 3 was, I think, shared by many. At the time I thought I had to do something about it. What I didn't expect was for my wish to be granted by being transplanted into the Mass Effect universe, where I had to fix an awful lot more than I expected. A phrase about writing a check and having to pay came to mind...
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 10 - Words: 60,513 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 140 - Updated: 5/31 - Published: 1/18 - Shepard (F), OC, Ashley W., Nihlus K.
My Effect: Divergence by Lanilen reviews
Has your sense of direction ever gotten you into trouble? Mine's so bad that it's capable of breaking the laws of physics. Once, I went for a walk in New Zealand in 2014, and ended up on Mindoir during a batarian raid in 2170. Where I met someone.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 10 - Words: 63,604 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 154 - Follows: 222 - Updated: 5/31 - Published: 1/18 - Shepard (F), OC
Mass Effect: From The Ashes by UnknownArtyom reviews
Michael Phoenix decides that one day he would go on an expedition with two of his friends. After circumstances caused him to be thrown into the Mass Effect universe, he is left desperate and with the bare minimum. To survive he will need to do anything necessary and learn ...he is led into a web of criminality and suffering. Many would say he's too young, but he has no choice.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 13 - Words: 42,127 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 72 - Updated: 6/2 - Published: 1/9 - Shepard (F), Aria T'Loak, Kasumi G., OC
Alpha Effect by knightcliffe reviews
A young man is thrust into the defining events of Mass Effect and learns how to be a hero from the greatest hero of all, Commander Shepard. But What happens when he doesn't know who he is? Or when he learns that his hidden past may be far more dangerous then he ever thought possible? Not everyone is cut out to be a hero after all...
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 34,995 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 2/2 - Published: 11/24/2014 - Garrus V., Liara T'Soni, U. Wrex
Mass effect: the Red lantern Corps by nick.obanion reviews
so here is another SLIGHT crossover/ multiverse story involving my rendition of the red lantern corps. will follow canon if I can. SI/Tali it only says OC in the pairing option I had. i'm horrible at summary's just read it.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 13,685 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 1/16 - Published: 12/27/2014 - [Tali'Zorah, OC] Garrus V., U. Wrex
Into the Future by childofshepard reviews
celeste is transported into the world of mass effect were she has one mission. to help Shepard win the war with the reapers. this is my first fic please review.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,341 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 6/12 - Published: 12/25/2014
Enigma by ElwynZ reviews
The name 'Enigma' is one that is whispered all across the galaxy. It is both respected and feared - someone who rivals the Shadow Broker himself in the field of information brokering. Many things about him are unknown - who he is, his motives, his origins. But one thing is certain: he is not from this universe. SI. Main story is consistent, potential AU deviations elsewhere.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 20,608 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 110 - Follows: 185 - Updated: 3/31 - Published: 12/23/2014 - Shepard (F), Shadow Broker, OC
Mass Effect: Another Time, Another Place by The Joeker reviews
Just a normal day, right... right...? not for this young man, Silver is about to be thrown into one of his favourite games, with abilities from a few others... how will he take it? will he survive? does he have what it takes? will he find his place? can he be with the love of his life? will he stay with her or try to get home? find out in, Mass Effect: Another Time, Another Place
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 34,241 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 2/22 - Published: 12/21/2014 - [Tali'Zorah, OC] [Shepard (M), Liara T'Soni]
A Cocoon of Ice by LeShyWolf reviews
I was harshly ripped from my life and catapulted into another. For one hundred and sixty years, I've been sleeping in a metallic tube cryogenically frozen, preserved and lunged through the wraps of time into the dimension of Mass Effect, a year before Eden Prime. Not even miracles can help me now. Self-Insert.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Drama/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 8 - Words: 30,891 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 132 - Updated: 4/26 - Published: 12/20/2014 - OC
Then Is Now by Eclipse-Sol reviews
Two brothers want to experience the Mass Effect trilogy one last time, but what happens when they get transported to the Universe with only their knowledge to guide them, would anything be different due to their actions?, and where did the strange armour come from? [Self Insert and Slight Halo X-over]
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 10 - Words: 42,850 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 88 - Updated: 5/22 - Published: 12/17/2014 - Shepard (F), Liara T'Soni, Tali'Zorah, OC
Game Changer by WomanSlayer reviews
So when a little internet troll sends me a suspicious link I click on it only to be sent into the Mass Effect universe, better yet, I was re-incarnated in there. If theres one thing i'm not doing while i'm here... It's helping Shepard.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,239 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 6/10 - Published: 12/16/2014 - Shepard (M), OC
307 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »