Home Community Games Mass Effect The Original Mass Effect Insertion Community
The Original Mass Effect Insertion Community
Follow .
Focus: Games Mass Effect, Since: 10-17-10
Founder: casualshenanigans - Stories: 640 - Followers: 178 - Staff: 9 - id: 86352
List of SIs, TPIs, and OCIs in the Mass Effect Fanfiction section. I'm just keeping tabs on any SI/TPI/OCIs laying around. UPDATED 3/15/2016 07:48AM PDT 562 SI/TPI/OCI stories in. Also, feel free to subscribe for updates on new SI/TPI/OCI fics. *UPDATE*Not accepting SI-parodies, so staff members double-check if it's legit or parody of SIs in general please. Also need staff members to check for any insertion fics in the Mass Effect crossover section. Still needing new staff members, PM me if interested.

Unexpected by LeShyWolf reviews
Garrus Vakarian was the last person I expected in my face when I woke up. They said that everything happened for a reason, maybe someone would like to explain why I was in a fictional universe radically different from my own.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Drama/Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 10,680 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 9/22 - Published: 9/13 - Garrus V., OC
Normal Normandy by Jaeme reviews
Thrown into a world I know everything about, obviously it's my destiny to save everyone. Unfortunately for me, real life is not as easy as it seems. With no combat abilities and little-to-no real-life skills, how on earth can I make a difference in this story? OC, Self-Insert, ME2
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,838 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 23h - Published: 9/8 - Shepard (F), Miranda L., Jack, Mordin S.
The Swaggering Effect by Luminatrix reviews
Upon encountering an alien ship, James gets flung into the future where the mass effect games are not so fictional as he thought. He didn't know what drugs he was tripping from but he did know that if the Reapers ever did come, he would do his utmost damnest to shove a big stick up their collective asses. This is a self-insert story of a young man who strives to change the future.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Humor/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 3 - Words: 12,764 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 79 - Updated: 8/15 - Published: 8/7 - Shepard (F), Tali'Zorah, OC
Mass Effect: As Time Unfolds by tomce795 reviews
When a man gets thrown into a seemingly impossible situation. Will he panic and possibly kill himself or will he man up and go on an adventure of a lifetime? No pairings currently planned. (Yes, this is another SI, I know how you must feel.)
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 20,758 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 9/3 - Published: 7/29 - Garrus V., Shepard (M), A. Bailey, OC
Trouble with Transdimensional Travel by Pelinal-Whitestrake reviews
The first thing I did was question my sanity. The second thing, was to make a checklist so I could survive... and the third thing? Prepare for the inevitable oncoming storm. OCI/SI fic. Co-written with LeShyWolf
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 12,877 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 8/1 - Published: 7/18 - OC
Mass Effect - Dream is Escape by White Scourge reviews
Dreams used to fulfill, right? And when it happens, what do you do? Do you realize that nothing is easy? Do you realize, when you move into another universe, you already had a life in that universe? I did. And now… I have to live with it. With the memories of my past and today's life. Rated T for obvious reasons. Main OC is SI. PreME1-PostME3. Pairings are decided.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 21 - Words: 57,553 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 9/16 - Published: 6/30 - Shepard (F), Garrus V., Tali'Zorah, OC
Isolation Effect: A Challenge by Nicogen reviews
"I'm surrounded by such wondrous people and sights. I'm the first Human on this beautiful station, what the other races call the 'Citadel'.But I can't help but feel alone. They all call me friend but i just can't help it. It's just not the same as talking to another human being! But it can't be helped it just can't. Sigh, date at Human calendar standard of May 16, 2016." end log.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 242 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/16
Finding Ourselves by Bl4ckHunter reviews
There was a time when I stopped believing that I could afford to be close to people, to care about someone; have friends, family… because in the end, they all get hurt. For some time I kept my distance from my brother, my friends… I thought I was a monster, until the my best friend and her lover helped me find myself again. This is my chance to repay them, in a way...
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 29 - Words: 67,124 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 9/26 - Published: 5/3 - [Ashley W., Shepard (M)] OC
Mass Foundations: A New Day by Nord Ronnoc reviews
Eric Grimes has just graduated from high school and well on his way to MIT. However, getting transported to the Mass Effect universe changes that. The events of the trilogy haven't happened yet since it is two years before the events of the first game. And so he feels powerless to change them. Unable to find a way back, he'll adapt to this strange yet somewhat familiar universe.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 8,259 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 4/24 - Published: 4/12 - OC
Sealruin's travels Chapter 2: Mass Effect by Sealruin Lord of the Darkness
Sealruin and his three companions are now in a new world and find that it is a little more advanced then what they are use too. What happened to the the crew of the normandy after they crash on the uwknown plant? What is going to happen in the Mass Effect universe.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,763 - Published: 4/14 - OC, Tali'Zorah, Garrus V. - Complete
Mass Effect: Limits Of Men by LordCastor reviews
Somehow I found myself in the Mass Effect Universe, I awake on Eden Prime and from there my only thoughts are of survival, I meet Shepard and the crew, knowing their possible futures and pasts I must help them through the trials to come. However, killing a person in a video game is easy in reality can my mind take the strain? Can I live with the deaths of those I fail to save?
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Humor/Suspense - Chapters: 7 - Words: 29,754 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 8/22 - Published: 4/12
Fall of Giants by ElvenDovahkiin reviews
Remy Hill almost died. And when she didn't, she found herself in the Mass Effect universe. She's stranded with no one she really knows, and she knows how the story she is now apart of ends.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,104 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 9/21 - Published: 4/11 - Shepard (F), Garrus V., Joker, OC
A Rather Unexpected Meeting by PynFyst reviews
A young man who fools around in a job interview gets suddenly sent off on a journey with a purpose unknown to him and meets up with a group of people still fleeing from a relatively recent war. (Alternate First Contact, AU)
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,489 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 18 - Published: 4/2 - OC
Wolf in Shepard's Clothing 2 by cmitts93 reviews
After losing some of the people dearest to me and cheating death so many times I've lost track, I've finally found a bit of peace working as a bounty hunter on the Citadel. However, when the man who inspired me to become what I am today asked me to jump back into the fire by his side, how could I possibly say no?
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 12 - Words: 91,574 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 129 - Updated: 9/23 - Published: 3/25 - Garrus V., Tali'Zorah, Shepard (M), OC
I'm Not Even Supposed To Be Here by FlannelSalmon reviews
"Go to Eden Prime, they said... Get some experience for your thesis, they said... Not so simple when everything's goes sideways. This is not how I thought this day would go." -ME1, as told by Jim Matthews [SI-based OC]. Mild changes to canon.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,639 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 4/30 - Published: 3/24 - Shepard (F), Ashley W., OC
My Effect: Crossover by Lanilen reviews
If the laws of the Universe can be broken to make some of us, players, end up in the Mass Effect universe, what else could they do? A silly one-shot with me meeting myself from different Self-insert timelines during the raid of Eden Prime.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,876 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 12 - Published: 3/12 - Complete
Mass Impact 2 by Xego204 reviews
It's been several months, and now the Reapers are here. But is the knowledge of the future really enough to save everyone? OC insert, most of the visual details are ambiguous and up to the reader, but the armor is already predetermined. Sequel to Mass Impact.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 20 - Words: 54,845 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 66 - Updated: 8/9 - Published: 3/5 - Shepard (M), OC
Wrong Place by TheDilettante reviews
An engineer living in the less extravagant area of the Wards gets involved with Saren's plan, all because of being at the wrong place at the wrong time. OC/AU (Updates may be random at times)
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,606 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 4/4 - Published: 12/7/2015 - Shepard (F), U. Wrex, Tali'Zorah, OC
Mass Effect: Oh What a Perfect Day! by Alix Strider of the shadows reviews
The world is at peace in 2015 but not in 2183 on Eden Prime. An unlikely hero will be forged to aid Shepard and his team to bring about Peace to the Universe and to stop Saren and the Geth from taking out the Human Race. M!Shepard X Tali, F!OC X Garrus. Read and Review
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,612 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 12/8/2015 - Published: 12/6/2015 - Garrus V., Tali'Zorah, Shepard (M), OC
Masses Falling by SPaladin reviews
To cheat death once, you have to be very lucky. To cheat death twice, you have to be insane. Fortunately I am the latter. And you don't give an insane person a super suit and expect nothing to happen. (OC-SI, jumps from Fallout 4 to Mass Effect) UNDER REWRITE!
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,140 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 103 - Follows: 158 - Updated: 9/20 - Published: 12/1/2015 - OC
Another Realm III: Rōnin by Katkiller-V reviews
The events surrounding my exile have left me with a new goal in life: Find out who was behind the massacre at the hotel, and deal with them appropriately. In order to do so, I'm now on Omega to back up Aethyta's spy slash mercenaries. But Omega isn't Illium, and it's going to be rough few months. Hell, between the mercs, the gangs, and Aria herself.. we'll be lucky just to survive.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 46 - Words: 235,612 - Reviews: 471 - Favs: 113 - Follows: 116 - Updated: 3/4 - Published: 11/9/2015 - Zaeed M., Aria T'Loak, Nyreen K., OC - Complete
The Gamer of Change by Sechs reviews
Reincarnation can either go wrong or right. Max Winston was just your average game fanatic, until the day he dies and his reborn in the Mass effect Universe with The Gamer power/slight crossover with Naruto and Halo. (AU, rating may change)
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 5 - Words: 18,046 - Reviews: 140 - Favs: 308 - Follows: 410 - Updated: 4/12 - Published: 10/24/2015 - [OC, Shepard (F)]
Temporal Leap: Incipiens Reborn by The Silent Orator reviews
A journey ended in one life, only to be resumed in the next. A chance to engage in a world only dreamed of, with people only ever met through a screen, on a monumental quest of unimaginable scale - all for a chance at the afterlife? Sounds like a good deal to me. A Mass Effect SI, and a retcon of the original Temporal Leap: Incipiens.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 2 - Words: 8,301 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 135 - Updated: 8/25 - Published: 9/6/2015 - OC
Second Chance book: 1 by Yomi-Ryoken reviews
What if Shepard had some help from some one who believed her from the start. what if this help had secrets it didn't even knew it had. what if it had a connection to the reapers themselves. well that's a lot of what ifs. so you'll have to read to find out wont you.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,601 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 10/15/2015 - Published: 8/26/2015 - Shepard (F), Tali'Zorah, OC
A Woman and her Wolf by Pelinal-Whitestrake reviews
Andrew Cooper was a pretty normal person. That was, of course, before he was thrown into a different world inside the body of a robotic canine AI. OC insert, character is aware of the ME series. Contains bad language and mild gore.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 25,882 - Reviews: 134 - Favs: 321 - Follows: 450 - Updated: 7/19 - Published: 8/24/2015 - Shepard (F), Garrus V., Tali'Zorah, OC
318 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »