Home Community Games Tales of Symphonia Master Summoner and The Elemental Swordsmen
Master Summoner and The Elemental Swordsmen
Follow .
Focus: Games Tales of Symphonia, Since: 09-25-05
Founder: SonOfA - Stories: 5 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 3 - id: 22307
Only fics on Sheloyd. May include Bashing of Colloyd. Out with the old, mainly colloyd, in with the one everybody loves, Shelloyd

The Slave and The Swordsman by Krazy Kor reviews
AU. A tale of war, love, and the swords that set it all into motion. SheenaxLloyd Ch.15 is FINALLY here! Please R&R!
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 33,991 - Reviews: 109 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 6/23/2006 - Published: 8/1/2005 - Lloyd I., Sheena F.
Sheena's brother by Alex the summoner reviews
We all heard the the chief of mizuho found Sheena so what happen to her real family.R&R please. Complete
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 7,151 - Reviews: 11 - Updated: 10/27/2005 - Published: 9/16/2005 - Lloyd I., Sheena F. - Complete
Chronicles of Sheena’s Pregnancy by J.G. The Gamer reviews
Lloyd has returned to Dirk's house to live the rest of his life. Kratos and Sheena are in tow. Now Sheena is pregnant with Lloyd's child. How will Lloyd handle this? Sheena is now 7 and a half months pregnant now. STORY MAY BE AXED PENDING CONSIDERATION
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 20 - Words: 42,922 - Reviews: 170 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 3/6/2007 - Published: 8/20/2005 - Lloyd I., Sheena F.
Unconditional Love by Holyknightsteve reviews
The epic saga of the romance between Lloyd and Sheena. What started out being such a simplistic quest quickly turns out to be a possibly world-ending event. How will our heroes manage to save Symphonia? (LloydXSheena)
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 28 - Words: 84,031 - Reviews: 558 - Favs: 170 - Follows: 97 - Updated: 6/12/2006 - Published: 12/5/2004 - Lloyd I., Sheena F.