Home Community Cartoons Storm Hawks Master of Fanfiction: Cyclonis's Collection
Master of Fanfiction: Cyclonis's Collection
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Storm Hawks, Since: 10-26-09
Founder: Saffronica612 - Stories: 24 - Followers: 0 - id: 75382
For all those readers who agree that Master Cyclonis is the absolute coolest character ever! This community includes all well-written stories that center on or pertain to our favorite dark young empress.

Aces by Saffronica612 reviews
Master Cyclonis/Dark Ace, in four drabble-like chapters. Each chapter revolves around a playing card, starting with the Ace of Spades and ending with the Ace of Hearts. yes, it's romance!
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,155 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 11/9/2009 - Published: 10/26/2009 - Cyclonis, Dark Ace - Complete
Perfect Attunement by Saffronica612 reviews
Cyclonis and Dark Ace meet up in the Far Side and plot to take down the Storm Hawks. The only problem? To have perfect attunement, one needs to be perfectly in love! Takes place right after Cyclonia Rising, Part 2. MC/DA, slight A/P
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 10,346 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 10/24/2009 - Published: 9/8/2009 - Cyclonis, Dark Ace - Complete
21 Guns by Saffronica612 reviews
Song-fic: 21 Guns, by Green Day. MC/DA. "I killed a man today." Master Cyclonis, stranded in the Far Side, thinks back on the fall of her empire. Warning: Character Death. Bring tissues.
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,880 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Published: 10/13/2009 - Cyclonis, Dark Ace - Complete
Regrets, Viva la Vida by Saffronica612 reviews
Song-fic; "Viva la Vida" by Coldplay. Cyclonis, now aged, looks back on her life with regret. slight MC/DA, implied. character death.
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 898 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/17/2009 - Cyclonis - Complete
Feel Good Drag by Saffronica612 reviews
songfic: "Feel Good Drag" by Amberlin. Aerrow raids the Cyclonian palace, hoping to take down Master Cyclonis in a one-on-one battle. Unfortunately, things just don't go as planned...MC/A
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 819 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 10 - Published: 9/21/2009 - Cyclonis, Aerrow - Complete
Darkness by Saffronica612 reviews
One-shot. StorkXCyclonis. "I never really liked the light. It was too bright, too in-your-face. The darkness was always more enticing." Warning: Character death.
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,258 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Published: 9/6/2009 - Stork, Cyclonis - Complete
No one ever said it would be so hard by Pascy reviews
Songfic. The Scientist by Coldplay. She walks to where he is, and remembers all the good times they had along the way.
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,418 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 4 - Published: 10/7/2009 - Dark Ace, Cyclonis - Complete
I've Got You by fredsmith reviews
Piper goes after Cyclonis and the repair crystal, only to find what she really used it for. Femslash. Title change, I like this one better.
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 14,376 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 9/20/2009 - Published: 12/5/2008 - Cyclonis, Piper
White by Keeper of Tomes reviews
19 of the 100 Challenge. “They left her here, in the ruins of her empire, to molder and grow old with no one save her many, many ghosts.” There is no forgiveness in mercy.
Storm Hawks - Rated: K - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 838 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 9/12/2009 - Cyclonis - Complete
I Am Cyclonia by Guardion of the Moon reviews
I am power" A short story told from a workers view.
Storm Hawks - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 306 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 8/28/2009 - Cyclonis - Complete
Earth by Keeper of Tomes reviews
53 of the 100 Challenge. "Welcome, reader. Sit and be warmed by the cold indifference of death itself." A story in seven parts.
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 10,403 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 8/27/2009 - Published: 6/23/2009 - Aerrow, Cyclonis - Complete
Fixed by Keeper of Tomes reviews
72 of the 100 Challenge. AU- “The definition of an atom is a unit of matter so small, it cannot be broken, not without some great force, not without going out as a supernova.” A what-if scenario regarding the science of love.
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,560 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/21/2009 - Cyclonis, Piper - Complete
Red by Keeper of Tomes reviews
11 of the 100 Challenge. Murder and its side effects. "We bled the same." Inspired by Xekstrin's story, "The Law of Identity."
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 918 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 8 - Published: 6/13/2009 - Cyclonis, Aerrow - Complete
Genesis by Mirrorion reviews
A young man was annihilated, and reborn into the ultimate weapon of sin. Yet somehow, his ability to love remains untouched. DarkAcexCyclonis
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,132 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Published: 1/31/2009 - Dark Ace, Cyclonis - Complete
Human by Nikooru-chan reviews
The Dark Ace isn't as young as he used to be. DA/MC
Storm Hawks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,736 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Published: 9/28/2008 - Complete
Psychotic by Mahou Shoujo Crystalic Katomi reviews
The mind of the master... Through the eyes of her dim-witted commander.
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,830 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Published: 8/8/2008 - Snipe, Cyclonis - Complete
A Message To The Fans by Xekstrin reviews
From Master Cyclonis.
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 845 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/20/2008 - Cyclonis, Dark Ace - Complete
Adding Black by BriTalRish reviews
Master Cyclonis has it all planned out. She knows how she'll get Piper to join her. All it'll take... is a little black paint. Oneshot.
Storm Hawks - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,457 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/28/2008 - Cyclonis, Piper - Complete
Failure: My Fear of Falling by The Writing Bean reviews
Okay, so this takes place right after Age of Heroes Part 2. ---Setting: MC's place. ---Characters: "She" refers to Master Cyclonis. ---"He" refers to the Dark Ace. Why didn't I include names? 1: I'm being all literary. 2: I'm a lazy bum. Enjoy.
Storm Hawks - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 963 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Published: 5/10/2008 - Cyclonis, Dark Ace
Knight to Queen by Hermonthis reviews
MC/DA - But Talons only last for so long. Traitors for even less. A question whether love can exist in times of war.
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 932 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 10 - Published: 9/2/2008 - [Cyclonis, Dark Ace] - Complete
Shades by Xekstrin reviews
Black and White are not colors. They are shades. Gradually, if you mix in a shade with another color, that color will be overwhelmed. These... are the darker shades of romance. Dark Ace X Cyclonis. Complete
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 46,613 - Reviews: 149 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 6/15/2009 - Published: 9/20/2007 - Cyclonis, Dark Ace - Complete
Dark Ace x Master Cyclonis Drabbles by Flying-Faerie reviews
100 word drabbles of the pairing Dark Ace x Master Cyclonis.
Storm Hawks - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 32 - Words: 6,312 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 8/19/2010 - Published: 1/9/2009 - Dark Ace, Cyclonis