Home Community Movies Just My Luck McFics Slash Inc.
McFics Slash Inc.
Follow .
Focus: Movies Just My Luck, Since: 03-18-12
Founder: kbeto - Stories: 229 - Followers: 17 - id: 99068
A bunch of good fics floating around the JML tag. Here you will find Flones, Pudd and virtually every McPairing!
As the name implies, it's mostly a slash community. Don't like, don't read. Other than that, you're welcome to share of some McLoving with us. :)
Now also with our own forum, McFics Slash Board!

What Are The Chances? by imnemocomeandfindme reviews
Danny's moved on from life after splitting up with his long-term boyfriend Dougie 18 months ago, but his best friend Tom suspects he's still a little heartbroken. Dougie's now a famous model, dating the gorgeous Harry Judd. What happens when Dougie and Danny end up in the same shop? Pones and Pudd. Better than the summary I promise!
Just My Luck - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,674 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/30/2014 - [Danny J., Dougie P.] Tom F., Harry J.
The fans didn't know by Readergirl24
Hey! This is a oneshot pudd fanfiction, not sure exactly how to describe it. Really hope you enjoy it, rated T because rating is not my thing, and its got some romance and stuff, yeah. So anyway, hope you like it, yeah :) x
Just My Luck - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 858 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/3/2014 - Harry J., Dougie P. - Complete
Photographs with Buzz by mysmileiscorrupted reviews
Tom loves to post photographs of him and Buzz. He also loves to take photographs of Danny and Buzz. But what does Tom actually do with those photographs if he doesn't post them?
Just My Luck - Rated: K - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 680 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/14/2014 - [Danny J., Tom F.] - Complete
Disneyland: A place where dreams come true by JesstheGalaxyDefender reviews
"Monsieur et Madame, et les enfants! Bienvenue, Welcome to Disneyland, where dreams come true. " Disney is known for true love's kisses and love at first sight. But in reality, love doesn't always work out. Flones fluff, with a sprinkle of Pudd.
Just My Luck - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,966 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/15/2014 - [Danny J., Tom F.] [Harry J., Dougie P.] - Complete
Addicted to you by FloynterPoneslover28 reviews
Dougie and Tom get together but soon find themselves arguing because of personal issues so they split ,things get even more complicated before they get better,will they ever find a way back together?
Just My Luck - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 20 - Words: 53,290 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/29/2014 - Published: 8/25/2013 - Tom F., Danny J., Harry J., Dougie P.
I Will Always Love Him by FloynterPoneslover28
Tom loses the most important person in his life will he ever find it in himself to love again
Just My Luck - Rated: K - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,394 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/16/2014 - Tom F., Danny J., Harry J., Dougie P. - Complete
The Monster by JesstheGalaxyDefender reviews
Dougie's been fighting his monster for years now, but there's always been someone there to help him. Floynter! Can be read as slash or friendship. (May be triggering, but it's nothing to heavy.
Just My Luck - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,526 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/11/2014 - Tom F., Dougie P. - Complete
The Great Game by corruptedPOV reviews
Dougie Poynter, Consulting Criminal, one of the most dangerous men in London. Harry Judd, assassin for hire and Dougie's right hand man, one of the most deadly men in London. Tom Fletcher and Danny Jones, Consulting Detective and his faithful blogger. When Tom and Danny start to solve Dougie's perfectly made crimes, he decides to sort out his little detective problem... (TBC)
Just My Luck - Rated: T - English - Crime - Chapters: 98 - Words: 104,660 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 21h - Published: 8/21/2014 - [Harry J., Dougie P.] Tom F., Danny J.
The Best Present is Buzz by mysmileiscorrupted reviews
It's Danny's birthday and if that wasn't exciting enough, Giovanna goes into labour at his birthday party. Tom and Danny drive her to the hospital and wait the inevitable hours of waiting before their son finally arrives.
Just My Luck - Rated: K - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,927 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/2/2014 - [Danny J., Tom F.] [Dougie P., Harry J.] - Complete
Carrying Buzz by corruptedPOV reviews
Tom and Danny find a way to carry their son Buzz forever.
Just My Luck - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 499 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/5/2014 - [Tom F., Danny J.] - Complete
A Trip Out with Buzz by mysmileiscorrupted reviews
The boys have a dinner reservation to get to, but Dougie doesn't want to let Buzz go. Tom and Harry have a talk about their feelings of having children. Danny is his clumsy self, but it's okay because Tom loves him.
Just My Luck - Rated: K - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,637 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/4/2014 - [Danny J., Tom F.] [Dougie P., Harry J.]
Cuddles with Buzz by mysmileiscorrupted reviews
It's the middle of the McBusted tour, but Tom and Danny just can't stay away from their son, Buzz. So they beg to go home and spend the night with him, where they then wonder how they ever got so lucky. Dougie and Harry turn up in the morning and see the cute family that Tom, Danny and Buzz make, making them wish that they didn't have to wait so long for their own child.
Just My Luck - Rated: K - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,008 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/24/2014 - [Danny J., Tom F.] [Harry J., Dougie P.] - Complete
Are you my hero? by JesstheGalaxyDefender reviews
I'm Danny Jones and I basically help people with powers. Magnetism, strength, whatever it is, I'll give you a home for a while and help you with your power until you're ready to leave. Flones with a little Pudd and has romance, friendship, angst, hurt/comfort and supernatural stuff. Rated T because of a few jokes and suggestive moments.
Just My Luck - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,454 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 4/24/2014 - Published: 4/17/2014 - [Tom F., Danny J.] [Harry J., Dougie P.]
A Relationship I Would Treasure by JesstheGalaxyDefender reviews
Yes, this is a Fludd but give it a chance! Tom thinks about why him and Harry work well together. Not quite a drabble, not quite a fic. Rated K because there's nothing naughty except a little cuddling.
Just My Luck - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 728 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/6/2014 - Tom F., Harry J. - Complete
Dyslexic by JesstheGalaxyDefender reviews
Dyslexia is the worst. A fluffy Flones kid!fic. Innocent and happy. My first fanfic!
Just My Luck - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,664 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/9/2014 - [Tom F., Danny J.] - Complete
All the Small Bits by kbeto reviews
A collection of unrelated Flones drabbles. Fluff, rated T because there's always a hint of naughtiness somewhere.
Just My Luck - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 3,717 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 4/29/2014 - Published: 3/9/2014 - [Danny J., Tom F.] - Complete
First Valentine's Day by corruptedPOV reviews
It's Tom and Danny's first Valentine's Day, and Tom's nervous about his present for Danny. SA that is meant as an add on for Nowhere Left To Run but can be seen as a complete stand alone fic too.
Just My Luck - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,675 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/14/2014 - [Tom F., Danny J.] - Complete
Unwanted New Beginnings by Coolchemelee reviews
After the death of his parents, Harry Judd is moved to a temporary foster home. Where he meets some of the most interesting people who make a bigger impact on his life than he could ever imagine. (Flones and Pudd) T for swearing.
Just My Luck - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,805 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 12/1/2014 - Published: 1/23/2014 - [Danny J., Tom F.] [Dougie P., Harry J.]
Disappointed by kbeto reviews
"Disappointed [ˌdɪsəˈpɔɪntɪd] adjective. Unhappy because someone or something was not as good as you hoped or expected, or because something did not happen." When a fanfiction writer decides to leave his fandom behind, it's because he's tired of trying and really has to move on. Flones, bits of Pudd, rated T for Danny's pervy thoughts. Table #7, Entry #10
Just My Luck - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,914 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/23/2014 - [Tom F., Danny J.] [Dougie P., Harry J.] - Complete
Cell by kbeto reviews
"Cell [sɛl] noun. The basic structural and functional unit of living organisms." What's life? Is it the condition in what we are born, or just a chain of decisions we make as we press forward? Danny's old perceptions get torn apart after a very fateful encounter. Flones, rated T for some nakedness and awkward situations. Contains quite some Pudd. Table #1, entry #1.
Just My Luck - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,533 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/18/2014 - [Tom F., Danny J.] [Dougie P., Harry J.] - Complete
Follow by kbeto reviews
"Follow [ˈfɒləʊ] verb. To go after in or as if in pursuit; to take as a model or precedent; to accept the guidance, command, or leadership of." Sequel to 'Fairy Cakes'. A series of events involving the different aspects of 'following' to the Fletcher-Jones family. Fluff, Flones, a bit of Pudd, rated T for some puns. Table #4, entry #8.
Just My Luck - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,771 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 1/12/2014 - [Danny J., Tom F.] OC - Complete
Fairy Cakes by kbeto reviews
Tom's cooking, Danny's working, Dougie's not there, and Harry's kind of a bad influence. Life can be made easier when you know there are people that support and care about you. Fletcher-Jones family, fluff, mostly innocent despite of being rated T.
Just My Luck - Rated: T - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,792 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/11/2014 - [Tom F., Danny J.] OC - Complete
Love Is On The Radio by corruptedPOV reviews
Tom and Danny give each other very special Christmas presents, and get a bit inspired,
Just My Luck - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,140 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 1/1/2014 - Tom F., Danny J. - Complete
Love Will Find You by kbeto reviews
Tom's in love with his best friend, Danny's the best mate anyone could wish for, Dougie is on an international trip and Harry doesn't go there. When you can't find love, the better thing to do is let it find you. Flones, super fluffy, rated T to be safe.
Just My Luck - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,091 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/3/2014 - [Tom F., Danny J.] OC - Complete
Rebirth by kbeto reviews
"Rebirth [riˈbɜrθ] noun. A new or second birth; a spiritual enlightenment causing a person to lead a new life." Sequel to 'Celestial'. Life is made of decisions, and that's all that takes to change your whole existence and purpose. Flones, rated T for some minor naughtiness. Table #9, entry #4.
Just My Luck - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,162 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/1/2014 - [Danny J., Tom F.] Dougie P., OC - Complete
199 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »