Home Community TV Shows Grey's Anatomy McSexie
McSexie
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Grey's Anatomy, Since: 11-03-08
Founder: RedEmmaXYZ - Stories: 215 - Followers: 47 - id: 63678
Your place for fanfiction with a MarkLexie pairing, only the best fics allowed.

Tangled Up In You by Vinnie K reviews
A hero can appear in the most unlikely form. A McSexie story. Contains abuse. Complete.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 32 - Words: 89,155 - Reviews: 386 - Favs: 222 - Follows: 240 - Updated: 1/24/2011 - Published: 1/25/2009 - Lexie G., Mark S. - Complete
Changes Of The Heart by xoalwaysandforeverxo reviews
Lexie and Mark are the perfect couple, great jobs, great family and friends. Until that one rainy night that changes their lives forever. Set some where in season six.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 18 - Words: 29,681 - Reviews: 107 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 47 - Updated: 2/4/2011 - Published: 12/28/2010 - Lexie G., Mark S.
Can't You Feel the Weight of my Stare? by lucindadixon reviews
"The magazine in his hand is mostly just for show; he hasn't read a word and he wishes he was watching her laugh from across the table rather than from across the room." Mark/Lexie. Spoilers for That's Me Trying
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 807 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 7 - Published: 11/7/2010 - Lexie G., Mark S. - Complete
Conversations Overheard by the.eye.does.not.SEE reviews
What I wanted to happen at the end of "Superfreak." Come on, who *really* thinks that Lexie would have just walked away like that? Rated M for the 7th chapter
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 24,420 - Reviews: 90 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 79 - Updated: 11/11/2010 - Published: 10/16/2010 - Mark S., Lexie G. - Complete
The Best Thing That's Ever Been Mine by puuurpleprincess95 reviews
A year after the shooting, Mark and Lexie are back together and living together. When Mark's three year old daughter, who he never knew about, becomes motherless and comes to them, can their relationship survive?
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,957 - Reviews: 96 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 118 - Updated: 12/19/2010 - Published: 10/5/2010 - Lexie G., Mark S.
Back to Me by Puck and Rachel fan reviews
this is my take on fixing Mark/Lexie in season 7x03.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,361 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/14/2010 - Lexie G., Mark S. - Complete
Love is What Matters Most by lostluv reviews
Can Mark and Lexie find their way back to each other?
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 7 - Words: 4,591 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 10/29/2010 - Published: 10/5/2010 - Mark S., Lexie G.
How Can I Move On When I'm Still In Love With You? by puuurpleprincess95 reviews
Takes place directly where Superfreak stopped. "Lexie Grey stood in horror as Mark's door closed. HE was moving on. Just a few hours ago, he had been following her with his gaze and now he was sleeping with Derek's sister."
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,248 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/10/2010 - Lexie G., Mark S. - Complete
The Sunshine of My Life by polkadot-scalpels reviews
What I wanted to happen after Lexie saw Mark and Amelia! set the same night as 7x03
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 970 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 6 - Published: 10/9/2010 - Lexie G., Mark S. - Complete
Tears by mcbitchy28 reviews
This is a spoiler for 7x03 for anyone that has not seen the episode yet. It starts after the sad Mark and Lexie ending and its just me trying to make some happy out of the situation. Really not sure how much more misery us ML fans can take.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 866 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Published: 10/9/2010 - Lexie G., Mark S.
Never Gonna Leave This Bed by illuminare reviews
Fluffy romancey stuff. Set after the season six finale, but before the season seven premiere. Because seriously, I finally learned to love Mark/Lexie, and then they take it away from me. So I've taken matters into my own hands and reunited Mark & Lexie.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,857 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 11 - Published: 9/28/2010 - Mark S., Lexie G.
We're All Okay by puuurpleprincess95 reviews
A Mark and Lexie post 7x01 one-shot. He wondered when things had stopped being so simple. He wished he could go back to when he first fell in love with Lexie. When it was just them, no daughters and babies, not sleeping around, and no shooting.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 906 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 4 - Published: 9/24/2010 - Lexie G., Mark S. - Complete
The Puzzle of us by puuurpleprincess95 reviews
Mark and Lexie slowly begin to put the puzzle of them back together. This is a redo of the original fic which kept downloading the wrong document even though I had it saved correctly.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 16 - Words: 23,110 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 9/18/2010 - Published: 6/14/2010 - Mark S., Lexie G. - Complete
Boyfriend by CMW2 reviews
"I love that woman and I'll do anything for her, legal or otherwise." Mark Sloan may still be new at the whole protective boyfriend thing but he's damn good at it;AU Slexie fic;Rated for language and brief violence;32nd in my 2010 SSS Project
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,596 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 21 - Published: 8/18/2010 - Lexie G., Mark S. - Complete
Stolen by anthropologist reviews
Post 6x24. Mark, Lexie, a grocery bag, some things that matter, and some things that don't.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,330 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/11/2010 - Mark S., Lexie G. - Complete
The Darkest Shade of Blue by fullhousegrl22 reviews
Blue: the color of truth, the sky, and most importantly, the color of surgical scrubs. Mark and Lexie have to recover each other before they can finally recover themselves. Language and some strong themes involved. Cannon couples & slightly A/U
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 11,433 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 8/10/2010 - Published: 8/9/2010 - Lexie G., Mark S.
I cannot get you by Violet1979 reviews
Lexie gets pushed to stop talking in circles. Post 6x24. Mark/Lexie, some Alex/Lexie.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,837 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/10/2010 - Mark S., Lexie G. - Complete
Obsessed Gone Crazy by SINGACTWRITE123 reviews
April Kepner is in love with Derek Shephered and figures the only way to get to him is to get Meredith out of the way. Mer/Der. Rated T to be safe.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 26,058 - Reviews: 382 - Favs: 104 - Follows: 96 - Updated: 7/20/2010 - Published: 4/20/2010 - Meredith G., Derek S. - Complete
Talking Bout My Generation by Carrie Underwood Fan reviews
Mark and Lexie discuss everything from their old tastes in music, to favorite cartoon show. Will they crack and finally realize there really is a big age diffrence between them?
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,433 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/9/2010 - Lexie G., Mark S. - Complete
What About Now by puuurpleprincess95 reviews
Set a week after the finale.It's basically all the what ifs and questions as a result of what happened and how they are all there for each other as they try to figure out the answers. Mainly MerDer and McSexie and includes other characters
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,731 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 6/10/2010 - Published: 5/24/2010 - Meredith G., Lexie G. - Complete
Make It Without You by Carrie Underwood Fan reviews
How would they move on from this? Would working in the hospital ever be the same again? Would they ever be the same? Mark/Lexie Post Season 6 Finale. Finished!
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,731 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 9/22/2010 - Published: 5/27/2010 - Mark S., Lexie G. - Complete
Have A Little Faith In Me by Shanna1 reviews
When Lexie find outs she's pregnant Mark has to convince her he won't run for the hills.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 26,806 - Reviews: 97 - Favs: 188 - Follows: 79 - Updated: 5/29/2010 - Published: 4/27/2010 - Mark S., Lexie G. - Complete
Stability by Carrie Underwood Fan reviews
Just what I think could possibly happen during the finale for Mark and Lexie *SPOILER* Based on promos/ tidbits of information released about 6x23 and 6x24.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,435 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 6 - Published: 5/19/2010 - Lexie G., Mark S. - Complete
Here You Come Again by XrhiaX reviews
A oneshot following Lexie and Mark's little chat last episode. A nice little sotry for all you Slexie Lovers out there, clinging to the old sparks of the fire, hoping that Lexie grows up and tells Alex to stuff himself. Mark and Lexie Pairing, Obviously.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,271 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/19/2010 - Mark S., Lexie G. - Complete
Another Time, Another Place by Tanyaleefr reviews
Lexie simply couldn’t stand being around him anymore… so she left. But one bad decision led to another, leaving her to deal with a burning secret.
Grey's Anatomy - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 36,698 - Reviews: 228 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 122 - Updated: 5/23/2010 - Published: 4/5/2010 - Lexie G., Mark S.
176 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »