Home Community TV Shows Hawaii Five-0 Mcgarret/OC
Mcgarret/OC
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Hawaii Five-0, Since: 01-11-11
Founder: Because-I-love-to-write - Stories: 12 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 2 - id: 88709
Lets face it, we all want Steve... all the OCs out there... or that i can find, let me know if i missed your story!

The Bachelor Auction by Jerrib reviews
A sequel to Steve's Day Off. The Governor has drafted Steve to participate in an annual charity bachelor auction. Thanks to everyone for the nice reviews of Steve's Day Off and here is the sequel. THe next in the series is in the works.
Hawaii Five-0 - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,442 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 9 - Published: 2/2/2011 - Steve M. - Complete
McGarrett meets his match by socialgal5 reviews
What happens when 5-0 gets a new teammate, one who Steve finds very attractive? What if she's not prepared to get close to anyone again-not after what happened at her last job, a place called NCIS...
Hawaii Five-0 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Crime - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,968 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 12/16/2010 - Published: 12/7/2010 - Steve M.
Trust Me by thanksforlistenin reviews
Olivia Grayson is a typical ER doctor, or at least she was until the Governor asked her to take a very unique position. Ghosts she didn't even know existed come back to haunt her, dragging Five-0 into an international incident no one will forget. Steve/OC
Hawaii Five-0 - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 19,581 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 96 - Updated: 5/12/2011 - Published: 12/6/2010 - Steve M.
An Irish Temper by BaleighTheMadQueen reviews
Deirdre Keegan didn't expect to be sent to the hospital by a cop, and she definitely never expected to have to work with that cop in a professional capacity. She can deny her attraction to him all she wants, but there's only so much that you can blame on pain meds. Steve/OC. AN IRISH TEMPER WAS PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED UNDER A DIFFERENT PREMISE, IT'S CURRENTLY BEING REVISED.
Hawaii Five-0 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,179 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 3/28 - Published: 12/22/2010 - Steve M., OC
Bystander by Shakespeare's Lemonade reviews
Steve McGarrett is assigned to protect a witness in a case, while the others search for the murderer. The trouble is the witness can't remember what happened and the bad guy is quite intent on killing her. Steve/OC, Danny/Kono. COMPLETE.
Hawaii Five-0 - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 16 - Words: 35,619 - Reviews: 98 - Favs: 114 - Follows: 59 - Updated: 1/25/2011 - Published: 11/2/2010 - Steve M., Danny W. - Complete