Home Community Games Assassin's Creed Meanwhile, In Another Place And Time
Meanwhile, In Another Place And Time
Follow .
Focus: Games Assassin's Creed, Since: 07-24-12
Founder: Evilgoodguy - Stories: 45 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 1 - id: 101700
Altair, Ezio, Connor, Desmond, etc. The weight of the world does not rest on their shoulders alone. This conspiracy runs deeper than anyone can imagine. This is to honor those brave souls whose tales have gone untold.
OCs and Elsewhere Fics, mostly. Major canon characters appear in a supporting role, assuming they appear at all.

Rogelio by Evilgoodguy
The Twentieth Century was an interesting time to be alive. Master Assassin Rogelio Browning Martinho got to see what your history and science books left out. These are three of his more interesting adventures. This story will be coming soon en español y ingles.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,034 - Published: 2/18
The Adventures of Lightning James by XBlitzxBladeX reviews
A stupendous adventure with James and his pals. His multi-dimensional tale of righteousness. Filled with danger, close shaves, slow-mo bullet dodging, friendship, and pie.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,367 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/18/2013 - Published: 6/15/2013
Assassin's Creed V: Lullaby by WinterAssassin reviews
The year is 1619. Hikō, is a 17 year old girl, who grew up trained by her father, soon to join the Brotherhood when the time was right. She did not expect to be accused of helping the enemy at the age of 13, when she tried to save a child from being executed. Now, she is on the run from Templar's and Assassin's alike, while trying to find the object of desire; the Apple of Eden.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,726 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/5/2013 - Published: 6/30/2013 - Desmond M.
A Victorian Hallucination by Bowmaster14
Dante Halsey has just picked up the biggest contract in the history of the brotherhood. taking down a corrupt Templar Queen. But will this amount to more than infamy?
Assassin's Creed - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,935 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/1/2013 - Published: 6/30/2013
Maria by Fyanna3 reviews
The short story of a female assassin in the period after Assassin's Creed II. Contains new and old characters, and provides an introspective look at a female assassin's place and position.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 8,003 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 12/8/2010 - Published: 11/14/2010 - Ezio A. - Complete
Exceeding Expectations by Evilgoodguy reviews
Joseph Kent was inducted into the Assassin Brotherhood, but his brother Daniel fears for his safety. As the day of Joseph's first mission approaches, Daniel is becoming increasingly irritable. Somehow, Joseph needs to gain his brother's trust or risk the entire operation. Side story to Assassin's Creed: Rising Sun.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,421 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/10/2013 - Complete
The Great Purge: Thomas Middleton by chinqs reviews
The Great Purge through a child's eyes. From the POV of Tom Middleton, a character from my other story Assassin's Creed: Destiny, and part of the Destiny Rising Universe, created by evilgoodguy and myself. R&R! (Strongly recommended that you read the other stories in the universe to understand this one)
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,453 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/7/2013 - Complete
Till Death Do Us Part by Maid of Time Aradia reviews
Meet Kakatenas-piah, born before the time of the American Revolution, but just old enough to be a part of it. Follow her journey as she trains and assassinates in the name of the Assassins. But, there is only one problem with this journey, there is a certain someone lurking in the Shadows, always watching her. Always haunting her. {(CONNOR AND ACHILLES WILL BE MENTIONED)}
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,359 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/21/2013 - Published: 3/30/2013 - Connor K., Achilles D.
Assassin Academy by Zizzimz reviews
James loves the AC series, but will he love it so much after being recruited into the real Brotherhood? The story of how an Assassin is trained in these modern days. Complete OC and AU, references to games and other pop culture icons.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 18 - Words: 26,781 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 8/27/2013 - Published: 11/23/2012 - Complete
Orient by Courier999 reviews
In 19th century Japan, a young woman joins the Assassin Order seeking revenge. Along the way, she must decide whether her loyalties lie with the Assassins or her country as Europe builds its empire in Asia. Rated T for violence, language, and complex themes. R&R!
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 3,492 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 2/1/2013 - Published: 1/21/2013
Eponine Athena: Phoenix Rising by Tara Terra reviews
This is the story of Eponine Athena, called Thea. The daughter of the leader of the Templar. This story is a companion story to The Impossible Assassin by The Thirteenth Doctor.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 860 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 4/2/2013 - Published: 11/25/2012
Betrayal by Jayce Byrd reviews
I never understood why we had to fight Abstergo. By the time I found out, it was too late, the deed had already been done, there was no way I could ever fix this. I had to do what I could to stay alive. Set in early 2011.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 732 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 11/18/2012 - Warren V.
The Messenger by droolingfanfemme reviews
*Chapter 10* A team of Assassins have found a way to fix history. Through using the Animus as a time travel vehicle, Burke and his team send a member back to incrementally erase the problem of the Templars once and for all. But how will the future be changed through their reworking of history? Will the Order have a new focus? Please R&R! Altair/Ezio/OC Assassins Rating for Language
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 10 - Words: 20,821 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 8/30/2013 - Published: 10/25/2012 - Altaïr, Ezio A.
Assassin's Creed: The End of an Era by DonnieF reviews
Dominic was just an average teenager, but when the Templars killed his mother, he was taken in by the Assassins. Seeking revenge, he tracks down the one who murdered his mother and discovers a plot that would change the history of the United States forever. Rated T for language.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 6 - Words: 13,528 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 3/1/2013 - Published: 9/23/2012
The Southern Belle by WiseWhiteOwl reviews
With the growing tensions between the North and South, a young woman breaks tradition of what a woman should be. When a stranger makes his way into her life she finds that there is something more than what she believes in and she is hurled into a life that she is not prepared for. With the Civil War approaching, she must decide on her own if she is willing to take that path.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 13 - Words: 43,570 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 11/28/2013 - Published: 9/24/2012
Death is Bittersweet by Red-Weasel-Chan reviews
I need to save her. I need to be by her. I can't live without her. Why was she captured? Why? Why was she killed? Especially...right in front of me?
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,719 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 9/16/2012 - Complete
Angel of Death by Fallen Vanguard reviews
In 1429, when England had seized most of France, a young girl named Jeanne D'arc rose up to be France's guiding light. What history will not tell you is that I was her guardian shadow. My name is Alexiane Rishell, and I am an Assassin.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,473 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 9/28/2012 - Published: 9/4/2012
Blood and Honor by JustAnotherRandomWriter reviews
WWII Assassins. Klaus, a German, and Alexi, a Russian, are assigned to work together in Nazi occupied towns and cities, freeing who they can and killing off officials while trying not to rose to much suspicion. But as their reputation in the Brotherhood grows, so does the reputation of their targets. Its almost the end of the war, only a few more to go. OcXOc, please R&R
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,341 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/4/2012 - Published: 8/31/2012
Midnight in Paris by The4thMovement reviews
The St. Clair's may be French minor royals deep in the social circle, but they're still Assassins sworn to protect the crown from the Templars, and between royal balls and protecting France, things can get a bit crazy.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,505 - Reviews: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/25/2012
Assassin's Creed: Forgiven by Demalia
It's been 15 years since Armande traded wild freedom for Dahlia and their family. Some things, he has learned very well. Others, he still hasn't quite gotten the gist of.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,340 - Published: 8/15/2012 - Complete
Assassin's Creed: Ashes by Kinecelefan reviews
Phoenix never did have a good work ethic, so how could he pass up the opportunity to forget his janitorial work and be the first to play an awesome video game? Once he starts playing, however, this video game turns out to be more than expected, when he finds himself stepping into the body of the character, a member of an order of assassins, Savastian.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 11 - Words: 17,878 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 3/27/2013 - Published: 6/21/2012
Desperation by JSamT reviews
This story features the Assassin, Robert Francois Damiens. A french Assassin who failed an attempted assassination on King Louis in 1759.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Crime - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,894 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/5/2013 - Published: 8/23/2012
The Path of Terror by Evilgoodguy reviews
He took them from me. He warped their minds and has sullied our name. Now, they call themselves Al Qaeda and violate the first tenet of our Creed. US intelligence has claimed us to have ties to them. I intend to fix this. I alone cannot fix this. I need the help of someone more powerful.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Crime/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,221 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 8/25/2012 - Complete
Viva la Revolution? by lonlonmilkshake reviews
Assassin's Creed meets French Revolution.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Crime - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,132 - Reviews: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/17/2011 - Complete
Assassin's Creed: The Legend Lives by MISTER MacUpdatesTooRarely reviews
A letter from the English Assassin Robert Ludlum to his wife about the death of the leader of the Assassin Order, Ezio Auditore.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,806 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 1/23/2012 - Ezio A. - Complete
35 | Page 1 2 Next »