Home Community Anime/Manga Fullmetal Alchemist Metals of a Gun
Metals of a Gun
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Fullmetal Alchemist, Since: 07-13-05
Founder: xxSirenxx - Stories: 54 - Followers: 59 - Staff: 1 - id: 18466
This is for all you EdRiza fans we really need more people writing more of these out they are fantastic and my favorite pairing and this is devoted to them and number 12 on the charts and rising to the top ten. This is Edai.

Battle Buddies by Major Riza Elric reviews
General Grumman organizes a training mission, gathering some of the best soldiers in the military to practice their skills but is that his only goal?
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 22,444 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 69 - Updated: 1/15/2014 - Published: 8/24/2012 - Riza H., Edward E.
That Summer by Unoriginality reviews
When Edward gets sent to fix a dried well, he finds unexpected companionship.
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 35,362 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 116 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 2/21/2013 - Published: 2/16/2013 - Edward E., Riza H. - Complete
Mr Right by Smoldering Flame reviews
Roy's a whore and Riza just wants to settle down. To bad her mister right is still a kid. EdxRiza, various malesxRoy. Het and yaoi.
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,042 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 22 - Published: 6/7/2009 - Edward E., Riza H.
Loving Company by hoenheim-of-light51 reviews
Thought of this because I was eating peanut butter, which is both nummeh and appaearntly sexual. FUN! XD EdRiza. Oneshot. Romance.
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,297 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 6 - Published: 5/25/2009 - Edward E., Riza H. - Complete
Body Language by Uniasus reviews
She wanted something to remember him by and cursed herself for not seeing what could have been until it was too late.
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,701 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/1/2009 - Edward E., Riza H. - Complete
I Gazed Into My Soul, and Was Surprised by karkashan reviews
Current chapter, 'Apparently she wanted a cookie' Oneshot collection, Pairings vary, mostly EdxRiza. updates infrequent. Was The Toll of Sin. Second chap the original oneshot.
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Romance/Horror - Chapters: 10 - Words: 7,402 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 6/2/2009 - Published: 8/20/2007 - Edward E., Riza H. - Complete
Justifying the Means by hoenheim-of-light51 reviews
This is basically me explaining why EdxRiza, in my mind, works; me justifying my choice in a favorite pairing. AND it's the first thing I've written in a LOOOOOOONG time! EdxRiza. Oneshot. Hopefully, my bolckage is almost gone! XD
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 919 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/11/2008 - Edward E., Riza H. - Complete
Mine by burnt out flashlight reviews
She is mine and I claim her. She braids my hair and I love her so much. Our unique ritual. Edwards POV EdxRiza
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 699 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/15/2006 - Edward E., Riza H. - Complete
The Theater of Dreams by ravenous19 reviews
Collection of Edward/Riza drabbles; each chapter prompted by a different Dream Theater song. Some romance, some friendship, but all Edward/Riza interaction. Chapters aren't connected. - Rating to be safe.
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 8,135 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 6/12/2008 - Published: 5/21/2008 - Edward E., Riza H.
Ordinary Day by MIkaela-Star reviews
a sweet oneshot read if u love ed and 4 letters! read if u want to find out..
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 802 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/27/2005 - Edward E., Riza H. - Complete
Sounds of the Night by hoenheim-of-light51 reviews
Inspired by my dog's snoring...Yeahhhhhhh don't ask. I've been wanting to write something like this for a while now I'm actually REALLY proud of this one! And the ending wasn't hell to write. EdxRiza. ROMANNNNNNNCEEEEE!
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 974 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/19/2007 - Edward E., Riza H. - Complete
The Trail of Smoke by hoenheim-of-light51 reviews
We're studying the holocaust in english class. Our assignement was to answer a series of questions in WHATEVER way we wanted! Betcha can't guess how I did? Could be considered post-movieish. EdxRiza kinda.
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,183 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/14/2008 - Edward E., Riza H. - Complete
Just Five More by hoenheim-of-light51 reviews
I bet you can guess the summary of this one XD EdxRiza romance. Teen rating. Raaaandom idea I got while grocery shopping. W00t for random love! X3
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 730 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/6/2007 - Edward E., Riza H. - Complete
Answers by hoenheim-of-light51 reviews
I was struck with MAJOR writers block after finishing Reflected in Amber, and it DROVE. ME. CRAZY! This came to me at 10:25 on a school night, and I wrote it in my notebook until 12:15. EdxRiza. Oneshot. Written to offset said writers block.
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 879 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/10/2008 - Edward E., Riza H. - Complete
Learning To Live by Firebird reviews
Ed approaches Riza with a question.
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 647 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/26/2008 - Edward E., Riza H. - Complete
Simple Wishes by hoenheim-of-light51 reviews
This was a Valentines Day gift to my parentals! It took about 3 hours to write, and thus is rather short-ish. EdxRiza. Romance. It felt REALLY good to finish a story, since most of my attempts lately have failed.
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,670 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/14/2008 - Edward E., Riza H. - Complete
Sweet by hoenheim-of-light51 reviews
Just a bit of randomness I read a series of EdxRiza fics and got in a HUGE romantic mood. And in that state I thought of this! EdxRiza. Teen only given so those my age to read.
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 290 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/11/2007 - Edward E., Riza H. - Complete
The Lost Fullmetal Heart by Dobby's Socks reviews
After the Promised Day, Edward took his little brother home to rest and heal. But one day, he returns to the life of a Military Dog. Why? Rated for language and alcohol, FMA belongs to Arakawa. COMPLETE
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 28 - Words: 62,287 - Reviews: 243 - Favs: 251 - Follows: 88 - Updated: 2/7/2012 - Published: 10/14/2011 - Edward E., Riza H. - Complete
Braided by MistressColdblood reviews
You have to understand, the poor guy is helpless when it comes to hair EdxRiza multichapter
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,758 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 12/15/2005 - Published: 11/28/2005 - Edward E., Riza H.
Centrefold by silkendreammaid reviews
Edward's reaction to a centrefold is not what they expected. One-shot.
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 424 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 7 - Published: 3/12/2008 - Edward E., Riza H. - Complete
Returned by hoenheim-of-light51 reviews
I wanted to write a story in which Ed was a kitty...and this is what I thought of. If you use the words 'strange' or 'weird' in your review I wouldn't be insulted XD EdxRiza.Romantic Oneshot.
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,961 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/30/2007 - Edward E., Riza H. - Complete
Up With the Sun by hoenheim-of-light51 reviews
Someone special came home today, which put me in a FANTASTIC mood! I thought of this because of him, as well as the light influence of Scrubs. EdxRiza. Romance. Drabbly-oneshot. P.S. Welcome home, my greatest source of inspiration
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 911 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/19/2008 - Edward E., Riza H. - Complete
Love is Such by Chiel reviews
[ThirtyThemes] Ten: If she was there, well… he’d look like a creep. [EdRiza]
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 4,497 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 7/13/2007 - Published: 5/5/2007 - Edward E., Riza H.
Over Tea by hoenheim-of-light51 reviews
An EdxRiza oneshot. Random idea I had that I just HAD to write down. My favorite line: Ah, that he were a teacup. Gotta read it to get it XD T for people my age to read and some kissing and cuteness and stuffs.
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,158 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/7/2007 - Edward E., Riza H. - Complete
Illuminated by the Silvery Glow by hoenheim-of-light51 reviews
A tale of affections between the military dogs. EdxRiza. Italic sections are flashbacks, and there will be more chapters. It'll be a while, but there will be more.
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 31,608 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 1/13/2010 - Published: 3/28/2007 - Riza H., Edward E.
49 | Page 1 2 Next »