Home Community Misc Vocaloid Mikuo x Rin FC
Mikuo x Rin FC
Follow .
Focus: Misc Vocaloid, Since: 06-27-12
Founder: xXEndlessSkyXx - Stories: 13 - Followers: 2 - id: 101077
For all those who love Mikuo x Rin! This is the place for you! All stories are welcome...

Long Walk to Forever by RinOrangeKagine reviews
They had grown up next door to each other. Now they were twenty, had not seen each other for nearly a year. They had always been playful, comfortable warmth between them, but never any talk of love. He was a private first class in the Artillery. She was getting married to someone else. His name is Hatsune Mikuo. Her name is Kagami Rin. /ONESHOT\\ Mikuo x Rin x Len
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,990 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/19/2012 - Rin K., Mikuo H. - Complete
Of Dragons and Phoenixes by IloveRinLen reviews
Mikuo and Rin, Rin is a Phoenix Princess, and Mikuo a Dragon Prince. What happens when Rin is destined to marry but she meets Mikuo? T for some violence, words, and other stuff.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 8 - Words: 11,356 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 11/22/2011 - Published: 7/17/2011 - Mikuo H., Rin K.
Music Nerds by PepperGabEm12 reviews
SEQUEL to 'Music Junkies'. Rin and Mikuo have been together for three months now, but someone new comes along and Rin seems rather interested. RinxMikuo T for language and violence in later chapters.DISCONTINUED
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,975 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 6/6/2012 - Published: 5/4/2011 - Mikuo H., Rin K. - Complete
Getting Close To You by fill my glass heart reviews
Bored little Mikuo hits himself while throwing a ball, falls, and catches sight of a cute little blonde girl. He tries to make friends and get close, but why does everyone else have to like her so much! MikuoxRin
Vocaloid - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,335 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 9 - Published: 2/14/2010 - Mikuo H., Rin K.
My Ribbonchan by ikuto-sama reviews
Rin has always worn her white ribbon since the day her mother died, and it's her prized possession. One day someone steals it, but a boy named Mikuo manages to recover it. Could a theft also spark new love? Mikuo x Rin. One-shot. Please read & review! 3
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,032 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/7/2011 - Rin K., Mikuo H. - Complete
Music Junkies by PepperGabEm12 reviews
"I loved band class, but this class always went by so painfully slow. Alls what I could do was stare at him out of the corner of my eye whenever I didn't have to play." no good at summaries, so an exert from the story instead! MikuoxRin! T for langauge
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 24,274 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 4/23/2011 - Published: 3/28/2011 - Rin K., Mikuo H. - Complete
It Never Really Is Goodbye by AbominableToast reviews
"...When I think that the end will arrive someday That's when I hope that the night sky will keep your smile" - So, good night, but it will never be goodbye. A Mikuo/Rin one-shot about remembering,reaching and love.
Vocaloid - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,355 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/28/2012 - Mikuo H., Rin K. - Complete
I like you, I love you by vampiremichichan reviews
Mikuo has a big crush on Rin, will he be able to tell her when he goes to her house how will she react. MikuoxRin Implied LenxGumi a short oneshot.
Vocaloid - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,609 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/5/2012 - Mikuo H., Rin K. - Complete
Therapist by Riku Arisato reviews
I'm an adult and a school counselor, so I should be the one giving the answers. Yet why am I the one being lectured here? By a student, nevertheless.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,134 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 2/9/2012 - Published: 4/17/2011 - Mikuo H., Rin K.
Daikirai! (I Hate You!) by SunnySpot-sensei reviews
Getting married with someone you hate might be not such a good idea, especially if it's all set up by you're older sister. Join Rin and Mikuo as they overcome and discover what's in store for them, not to mention the reason behind it all.
Vocaloid - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 14 - Words: 30,644 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 11/3/2012 - Published: 7/8/2010 - Rin K., Mikuo H.
This is NOT a Fanfiction by Sexy-Whales reviews
p.s. Don't let the title fool you. Mikuo is your average, ADD, narcissistic teenage boy that's just trying to survive the last few days of Junior year. He has friends, enemies kind of... not really , an annoying little sister, and maybe a love interest or two. ;o Language & lime warning.
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 45,642 - Reviews: 80 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 9/11/2012 - Published: 5/2/2012 - Mikuo H., Rin K.
Escape from the Loony Bin by Summery-Natsumi reviews
*EDIT* Rin and Mikuo are two teens who are trapped in a mental hospital and they aren't meant to be in there. One has fake schizophrenia and a mental disease that no one knows what it's even called, but it has Youtube characters as hallucinations. Will they get out? Will they ever fall in love? Will they uncover secrets never meant to be known? Read me! Rated T for language lol
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 17,390 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 2/16/2013 - Published: 10/22/2011 - Rin K., Mikuo H.