Home Community Movies Lion King Minor Characters of The Lion King
Minor Characters of The Lion King
Follow .
Focus: Movies Lion King, Since: 01-30-09
Founder: bigkittycat - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - id: 66623
A collection of stories about The Lion King's minor characters.

The Lion King Circle Complete by vitani333 reviews
A conclusion to the Lion King Series. Who will live? Who will die? Who will be the next king and queen? And what happened to Simba's son?
Lion King - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 369 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/2/2008
Royal Bloodline by Airezi reviews
The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars," Mufasa, ruler of Pride Rock, once told his son. But who were these kings, and how did their reigns shape the Pride Lands? Two members of the royal family will journey to find the truth.
Lion King - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 7 - Words: 25,800 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 11/8/2008 - Published: 6/27/2008
TLK Next Gen by Chrysakitten reviews
It's about what could have happened to Kopa, Simba's son and what Kovu and Kiara's cubs might have turned out like. All Cannon characters belong to Disney i own the OCs only. Note: Unlikely to update. Please check my profile for reasons.
Lion King - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,065 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/16/2008
A Historic Tale Of The Pride Lands by Y2Jen reviews
The full story of the history of the Lion King, from Mohatu founding the Pride Lands, all up until Kiara and Kovu unite the pridelanders and the outlanders. And no flames of like "No oh my made up character so and so did such and such, this fic is dumb."
Lion King - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,138 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 4 - Published: 1/19/2009 - Complete