Home Community Anime/Manga Maid Sama! Misaki and Usui:Future
Misaki and Usui:Future
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Maid Sama!, Since: 12-30-12
Founder: SapphiRubyCrys - Stories: 60 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 7 - id: 104949
Hey guys!

This is a community filled with stories about our Demon prez's and Perverted alien's future. Their wedding, Misaki getting pregnant, Their children. The stories will hold your interest and you so not want to miss reading them. So JUMP IN RIGHT NOW! because this is the community you've been waiting for.

Strictly K-T
Staff required if interested PM me now! :)

Maid sama continues Story 1: Misunderstanding between Misaki and Usui by Usui Takumi Walker reviews
Usui lost Misaki after returning from England. He couldn't concentrate on his business. His secretary saves the company so he is forced to marry her. At the ceremony...
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 13 - Words: 8,521 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 11/7/2014 - Published: 8/11/2014 - [Misaki A., T. Usui] Tora I. - Complete
I've Been Looking for You by VanillaAnime reviews
(Sequel) Its been 10 years. 10 long years ever since that incident happened. But what if something unexpected happens? Something even he didn't expect. She was alive, and living in the same city. Her son was there too. How, why were they still alive? Will these two ever have a fated meeting? How will it go? (Changed the Summary)
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 10,194 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 8/21/2014 - Published: 7/15/2014 - T. Usui, OC
Red Strings of fated love by hanagrace reviews
The vow is made and officially they have become husband and wife.. Will it just remain as a marriage of convenience or will they find love in their future together.. Check out this story to know more.. MisaXUsui love love
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 8 - Words: 12,572 - Reviews: 92 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 7/28/2013 - Published: 7/5/2013 - Misaki A., T. Usui - Complete
An Alternate Future by Teacuppuppie reviews
Misaki and Usui are living their lives as usual in Seika High, but one day Misaki starts to avoid Usui. After Usui finds out what the problem is, a whole whirlwind of troubles sweep the couple off their feet. Will they make it out alright in the end? This is my first fan fiction.
Maid Sama! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 19,331 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 1/2/2014 - Published: 11/25/2013 - Misaki A., T. Usui - Complete
Against All Laws by ILoveUchuu-jins reviews
He was a Yin, I was a Yang. We would never be together, that was obvious for the both of us. Even I wasn't that naive. But... What if fate took a drastic loop around and we end up fighting for each other? Would the rule above still apply?
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 34 - Words: 60,571 - Reviews: 387 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 102 - Updated: 6/13/2014 - Published: 4/11/2012 - Misaki A., T. Usui
International Affairs by Lolidragon97 reviews
Misaki is training at the world's most elite academy. Rich snobby boarding school to the outside world but legendary spy academy to the undercover world. The girls there are drilled not to trust men. They must rely on their own skills and training. Of course, after Misaki graduates she's paired up with Usui to form the ultimate tag team. The hardest lesson of all: spies don't love
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 43 - Words: 116,959 - Reviews: 1273 - Favs: 480 - Follows: 313 - Updated: 9/28/2013 - Published: 6/8/2013 - Misaki A., T. Usui - Complete
My Takumi's Anger by beatress reviews
My first Maid Sama! fanfic. Takumi's angry and She doesn't know the reason. What will happen next. Please do read it. I cannot make up a good summary for this one. But I'll say you'd always remember this fic. Please read and review. I'll really appreciate it.
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,430 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 15 - Published: 7/2/2012 - Misaki A., T. Usui - Complete
Welcome to Earth by claraowl reviews
Mira, the secretary of the Walker corporation, has her peaceful day interrupted by a phone call from a rather panicked woman. Why does Misaki so desperately need to talk to Takumi? Find out in this oneshot!
Maid Sama! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,660 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 19 - Published: 9/7/2013 - Misaki A., T. Usui - Complete
Perfect wedding by AutumnElf reviews
I really don't know what to say for the summary. It's just another imagination i had yesterday, so i wrote it. :)
Maid Sama! - Rated: K - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,167 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/5/2013 - Misaki A., T. Usui - Complete
Forever and Always by lovelyfairy14 reviews
Sequel to Together Forever. Misaki and Takumi are finally together forever, and they will be together forever and always. One shot! sorry for the cheesy and sucky summary, I don't know what else to put :D please R&R.
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,076 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 12 - Published: 6/18/2013 - Misaki A., T. Usui - Complete
The Housewife Club by Lolidragon97 reviews
Misaki and Takumi are finally married and Misaki finds herself learning her new role as "Mrs. Walker." Living in the big city, she's friends with the wife of the famous band vocalist, Sakura and the wife of the CEO of Igarashi Corps, Ruri. The girls band together and form their own little "Housewife Club" where they discover the good and bad sides of fame and fortune.
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 58 - Words: 146,438 - Reviews: 1488 - Favs: 428 - Follows: 350 - Updated: 4/28/2014 - Published: 7/4/2013 - Misaki A., T. Usui, Sakura H., Kuuga S. - Complete
Meeting with the CEO of the Walker Corporation by AutumnElf reviews
After so many years of leaving Misaki alone, Usui Takumi finally got the chance to explain everything to her at a very unexpected time. But will Misaki accept him back? Will she Understand? or will she hate him forever?
Maid Sama! - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,672 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/12/2013 - Misaki A., T. Usui - Complete
The Past, present and future by animeadict678 reviews
Misaki's and Usui's past, their present together. Their future with our Haru who experiences his first kiss, his first love and while learning new things everyday Misaki and Usui learn how to deal as parents with Haru growing up, falling in love and falling out of love and dealing with issues that they did not expect or want. Haru needs to deal with the hardships, But can he do it?
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 24,362 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 11/10/2013 - Published: 5/25/2013 - Misaki A., T. Usui - Complete
special days by animeadict678 reviews
misaki and usui have alot of special days... their birthdays Christmas dates, proposal... :P maybe even marriage :D i don t owe these characters or anime i just came up with a story,amazing HIRO Fujiwara does! review please arigatou xxx
Maid Sama! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 13,022 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 7/21/2012 - Published: 7/13/2012 - Misaki A., T. Usui - Complete
Life After Marriage by chenn reviews
A typical morning in the Usui household, after Usui and Misaki's marriage! : My first fanfic, so R & R please, thanks. critics welcomed too. UsuixMisaki and one-shot. Please enjoy!
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 665 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 8 - Published: 8/26/2012 - Complete
Our Married Life by Misuko reviews
It's what the title says, it's about the demon Misaki Ayuzawa-future Usui and his perverted outer space alien stalker Takumi Usui's married life! Being married have lots of ups and downs: fun moments, kisses, arguments, misunderstandings, jealousy, and etc. How will these two go through it? Can Usui Takumi stop Tora Igarashi from having feelings for Misaki?
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 11 - Words: 16,744 - Reviews: 188 - Favs: 108 - Follows: 136 - Updated: 8/20/2013 - Published: 5/14/2013 - Misaki A., T. Usui
Princess Maid by PureHearts reviews
Misaki is a maid to the royal family of Risdon. Clever and hardworking,she finds relief in the library,in doing so encountering a certain blonde haired alien. In the meantime, Aurelia searches for it's missing princess who disappeared 10 years ago. R&R!
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 22 - Words: 44,835 - Reviews: 394 - Favs: 314 - Follows: 408 - Updated: 3/13/2013 - Published: 4/27/2010 - Misaki A., T. Usui
The Flower that Blooms In Winter by Kuroi-Mikomi-3 reviews
Takes place several years after the manga. On the brink of World War III, Usui is conscripted to fight in the army, leaving behind his wife Misaki and son Yue.
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 8 - Words: 19,561 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 6/1/2013 - Published: 4/30/2013 - Misaki A., T. Usui, Tora I. - Complete
Wedding Crasher by xAutumn101 reviews
Usui's getting married. Misaki's heart his broken. Out of the sorrow somebody gets engaged. *Has been finally edited*
Maid Sama! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,740 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/20/2013 - Misaki A., T. Usui, Tora I. - Complete
Back To Me by natsu-no-sora reviews
There are times I felt like giving up. I'm here all alone. Haunted by memories. Wondering of what have I done wrong. But I just can't give up. Can you feel me, see me falling away? Did you hear me? I'm calling out your name. Coz I'm barely hanging on. When will you be coming home... back to me?
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 19 - Words: 82,374 - Reviews: 333 - Favs: 123 - Follows: 132 - Updated: 5/18/2014 - Published: 5/2/2013 - Misaki A., T. Usui, Tora I. - Complete
Runaways by Marisol Gaddi reviews
/COMPLETE/ There was man. There was a debt. There was a contract. Misaki just wanted to run away from it all. /AU. Full summary inside./
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 27,829 - Reviews: 90 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 12/3/2010 - Published: 10/6/2010 - Misaki A., T. Usui - Complete
DESTINATION by Eilegna reviews
Takumi Usui woke up one day to find that all of his memories vanished due to a car accident to a destination unknown. He had this gut feeling he had to remember where he's headed because if he doesn't, life will not be worth living. AU One-shot
Maid Sama! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,845 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/8/2013 - Misaki A., T. Usui - Complete
Beyond You and I by Maya Salsa reviews
Games are played during an arranged marriage. But when the two best players compete, it ends up with a very unexpected new level. What will they do to cover their incoming feelings? Deny it? Pinoys, shoot for it ;)
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 40,013 - Reviews: 216 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 93 - Updated: 8/17/2013 - Published: 12/31/2012 - Misaki A., T. Usui
Expecting the unexpected by sakura5451 reviews
If you're reading this, THANK YOU for your support! I apologize that I wouldn't be updating this story soon because I'm having a hectic life right now. Anywho, I re-read this story and I noticed the many grammar errors and I found this story quite boring and the progress is slow! Thus, I will re-write the whole story to make it more interesting. I will update ASAP. HIATUS.
Maid Sama! - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 16 - Words: 20,999 - Reviews: 156 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 75 - Updated: 2/9/2013 - Published: 5/10/2012 - Misaki A., T. Usui
Memory of Love by KatherineLace reviews
3 years of her waiting for him had finally paid off when they were on the second year of university. But things didn't go well when she saw the woman behind him. What will she do? And can she handle it?
Maid Sama! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 21 - Words: 42,067 - Reviews: 340 - Favs: 226 - Follows: 190 - Updated: 12/31/2012 - Published: 8/6/2010 - Misaki A., T. Usui - Complete
60 | Page 1 .. Last Next »