Home Community General Misfit verse
Misfit verse
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 01-07-05
Founder: RogueFanKC - Stories: 464 - Followers: 23 - Staff: 3 - id: 10268
This is a C2 community dedicated to all stories written about the Misfits, a crossover universe between G.I. Joe and XMen Evolution created by Red Witch! Also, we have a Misfit fanfic forum for those eager to discuss the various universes of the Misfits. It's located here at the forums section and managed by Theodore Hawkwood.

Pick Up The Pieces by Red Witch reviews
After the majority of events of The Final Chapter, both the X-Men and the Misfits must work together to rebuild not only Bayville, but mutantkind. With some help from GI Joe. This could be a problem...
Crossover - X-Men: Evolution & G. I. Joe - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 24 - Words: 134,217 - Reviews: 160 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 3/31/2013 - Published: 1/1/2012 - Cyclops/Scott S. - Complete
Outcasts: A Place to call Home by ShivaVixen reviews
Set in Red Witch Misfit verse: Everyone's looking for a place to belong, whether its good bad or neutral, they fit that niche. Time to find your own place, that isn't dictated to you by anyone but your own beating heart.
Crossover - X-Men: Evolution & G. I. Joe - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Crime - Chapters: 38 - Words: 77,779 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/20/2011 - Published: 1/15/2009 - Cyclops/Scott S., Toad/Todd T., OC, Wet Suit
Misfit Holidays by Theodore Hawkwood reviews
The Misfits, Joes, X-men, Charmed Ones and Incredibles celebrate Christmas in their own special way.
Crossover - X-Men: Evolution & G. I. Joe - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,328 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/25/2008 - Shadowcat/Katherine P./Kitty P. - Complete
The Final Chapter by Red Witch reviews
The adventures of the X-Men and Misfits draw to an insane conclusion as the mutant race enters a crossroads. Whether or not both mutants and humans survive will be up to these two teams. We're doomed.
Crossover - X-Men: Evolution & G. I. Joe - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 100 - Words: 460,462 - Reviews: 846 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 11/13/2010 - Published: 12/8/2008 - Complete
Local Talk by L1701E reviews
One-shot. Set in RogueFanKC's Misfitverse. During the big Ghostbuster gathering, Kid Razor and Sonic Blue, the local superheroes of Cleveland and Cincinnati, talk about random things. Read and review please!
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,719 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/18/2008 - Complete
The Misfit Show by Red Witch reviews
For those of you in Misfit withdrawal...
Crossover - X-Men: Evolution & G. I. Joe - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,506 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/7/2008 - Complete
The Rod of Jesse by Theodore Hawkwood reviews
A reaction fic to Kingdom Hearts: Mutants of Twilight. As the Gaza YAMAS unit quells riots and a Palestinian insurgency one of its members reflects on the Talisman announcement of Lex Luthor.
Crossover - X-Men: Evolution & G. I. Joe - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,143 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/25/2008 - Complete
Outcasts by ShivaVixen reviews
Introducing Characters for my next fic, which will be set in Red Witch's Misfit verse. A mutant thief, a human assasin, a cyborg hacker, an alien fugitive and others that the world has turned a blind eye to unite to survive.
Crossover - X-Men: Evolution & G. I. Joe - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Crime - Chapters: 10 - Words: 13,411 - Reviews: 11 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/3/2008 - Published: 10/8/2008 - Mutt, Wet Suit, Doc, Hawk - Complete
Jamie's Rich by L1701E reviews
One-shot. Set in my Misfitverse. Foxfire learns why the economy is so bad. And it relates to a certain clone-making mutant... Read and Review Please!
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 980 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Published: 9/25/2008 - Complete
Interview With a Rockstar by L1701E reviews
One-shot. Set in RogueFanKC's Misfitverse. Kid Razor is interviewed about the destruction of Washington, DC in "Mutants of Twilight". RR Please! Rated for language.
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,480 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/21/2008 - Complete
Drinking Buddies by rogue-scholar07 reviews
Beast goes bar-hopping and makes a new friend. Set in L1701E's Misfitverse. Rating for Alcohol use and swearing.
Crossover - X-Men: Evolution & G. I. Joe - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,974 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/8/2008 - Beast/Hank M. - Complete
Dad Switch by Red Witch reviews
Shipwreck and the Misfits prove that their insanity is not a good idea to spread around, but it is good for ratings.
Crossover - X-Men: Evolution & G. I. Joe - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,769 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/5/2008 - Complete
Aftermath by Theodore Hawkwood reviews
After the events of Facility Kronos, Lance has some doubts about his fitness to be the wielder of the Keyblade. He receives sympathy from an unexpected source...and insanity as well.
Crossover - X-Men: Evolution & G. I. Joe - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,104 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/1/2008 - Avalanche/Lance A. - Complete
Hallow Misfits by Spaceman reviews
A continuation of Aeon Misfits. Combines my Aeon Misfits, my version of RedWitch's Misfitverse, with my Halloween World massive multi-crossover series. GI Joe x X-Men:Evo x Multi. Warning: Slightly more serious than Aeon and Char Death.
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 23,990 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 8/23/2008
misfits, xmen and couples oh my by the pilot of eva unit 04 reviews
set in the misfits universe what happends when some of the misfits and X-men go on a mega date.. what else chaos
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,080 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 6/27/2008 - Complete
Misfitverse: Another Entry from Kid Razor's Blog by L1701E reviews
One-shot. Set in NebulaBelt's Misfitverse. Kid Razor unloads his thoughts on the big Registration debate at the Watchtower on his blog. RR Please!
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,973 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/3/2008
family therapy mayhem by the pilot of eva unit 04 reviews
set in the misfits universe what happens when some of the misfits and x-men go to therapy for their issues
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 615 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 6/2/2008 - Complete
Misfitverse: An Entry from Kid Razor's Blog by L1701E reviews
One-shot. An entry from Kid Razor's blog, showing his opinions on Registration and his fellow Teen Titans Gold teammates. Set in NebulaBelt's Misfitverse. RR Please!
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,898 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/29/2008 - Complete
You Might Be A Mutant by Red Witch reviews
The Brotherhood takes to the airwaves with 'warning signs' of mutation.
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,477 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/24/2008 - Complete
The XMen Evolution Experience by Red Witch reviews
The X-Men decide to open tours of the mansion to the public. Can you say bad idea? I knew you could.
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,590 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/24/2008 - Shadowcat/Katherine P./Kitty P. - Complete
Toad's Wild Ride by Red Witch reviews
The gang reluctanty helps Todd with his latest idea: mutant theme park rides!
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,216 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/24/2008 - Toad/Todd T. - Complete
Penance The Menace by Red Witch reviews
Pre DOOML: Penny is having another one of her fun rampages and the gang wonders how they are going to get through it.
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,276 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/24/2008 - Complete
Secret Agent Forge by Theodore Hawkwood reviews
Xavier sends Forge on a secret mission to the California town of Paradise Valley to investigate aberrant signals in the area. Forge stumbles upon a secret war being fought in the town between rival intelligence agencies from another universe...
Crossover - X-Men: Evolution & Secret World of Alex Mack - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 43,109 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 5/19/2013 - Published: 4/19/2008 - Forge
Ethics by Red Witch reviews
After DOOML, Jean reflects on the real reason she left the X-Men and does not want to go back to the Insitute.
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,821 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Published: 4/4/2008 - Jean Grey - Complete
When WereRaccoons Attack by Red Witch reviews
After DOOML the remaining X-Men didn't think their lives could get any weirder. They were wrong.
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,539 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Published: 4/4/2008 - Complete
462 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »