Home Community Anime/Manga Tenjho Tenge Mitsuomi and Maya community
Mitsuomi and Maya community
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Tenjho Tenge, Since: 09-22-07
Founder: it'sacloudyday - Stories: 15 - Followers: 0 - id: 50785
This is a list of MitsuomixMaya stories in the Tenjho Tenge category.

The Phoenix and The Dragon by Bishonen'sFoxyMiko reviews
What would happen if Kagome was transferred to Toudou Academy and she meets the Leader of the Enforcers, Natsume Shin? Tenjo Tenge Xover. Full Summary and pairing inside. Challenged by Avestia. Ch4 posted! Need help with Inspiration & ideas
Crossover - Inuyasha & Tenjho Tenge - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 12,836 - Reviews: 141 - Favs: 148 - Follows: 140 - Updated: 7/2/2009 - Published: 4/3/2007 - Kagome H., Shin
The Last Days of My Life by bee.li reviews
At the last days of his life, Mitsuomi wants nothing more than to tell Maya just how he really feels about her.
Tenjho Tenge - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,035 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/12/2006 - Complete
Shadow by Sakurazukamori6 reviews
Mitsuomi's Pov. Mitsuomi is starting to notice Shin's extreme devotion to his sister, and it scares him. MitsuomiXMaya, Onesided ShinXMaya, Slight BunshichiXShin because I'm cracked out that way.
Tenjho Tenge - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,605 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/7/2006 - Complete
Rain by SacredOrder reviews
Rain repesents change. What happens when it rains for those who have suppressed feelings for each other. MitsuomiMaya My first Songfic. R&R All errors fixed!
Tenjho Tenge - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,617 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/25/2007 - Complete
Scars of the Past by kyoharu-kun reviews
Mitsuomi vowed never to look back to the past.. now he was a NEW MAN.. Maya lived her life normally, but things just don't go her way... MayaMitsuomi
Tenjho Tenge - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 348 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/8/2007
No Matter What by it'sacloudyday reviews
MitsuxMaya...When Mitsuomi wants to apologize, will he have enough courage to tell Maya that he still cares for her? Now that he's dying, will Maya listen to him?
Tenjho Tenge - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,578 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/18/2007 - Complete
Until Next Time by Nimiko reviews
After 2 gruesome years Maya lets the tears that wanted to fall escape as she hold a dying Mitsuomi in her arms. Maya's P.O.V. MitsuxMaya.
Tenjho Tenge - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 729 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/19/2007 - Complete
She Will be Loved by it'sacloudyday reviews
If Maya could forgive Mitsuomi for just a day, what could that be like? I know there's not much to say in this fic, but please read and review.
Tenjho Tenge - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,321 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/7/2008 - Maya, Mitsuomi - Complete
I Need Your Help by BleedingAngel91 reviews
Maya aimed the pistol at him, stopping him dead in mid sentence. “You were saying?” Smiling sweetly she shot at the air beside his head, taking off stray strands of sandy brown hair. “Don’t piss me off. Get him to my car now!” She yelled.-- MitsuomixMaya
Tenjho Tenge - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,487 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 11/21/2008 - Published: 9/12/2008 - Mitsuomi, Maya
Forever Maya and Mitsoumi Story by RomanticAffair17 reviews
After being left behind by Mitsoumi for 5 years, Maya was hunted with nightmares about him leaving her on the actual day that he did. All she wanted was to forget about him-- but she couldn't. On her 20th birthday an unepected guest arrived.
Tenjho Tenge - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,294 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 1/3/2009 - Published: 12/28/2008 - Maya, Mitsuomi