Home Community General Mock Angst and Humor Fan Fictions
Mock Angst and Humor Fan Fictions
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 12-29-09
Founder: The Screaming Communist - Stories: 40 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 2 - id: 77193
Where all the characters pretend to angst because actually doing it is a giant waste of time, oh and humor because life (and fan fiction) would be annoyingly cliched and stupid without it.

My Best Friends Kid by 5t4c3y reviews
Edward Cullen and Bella Swan are best friends. They've went through everything together. Divorcing Parents, Psychotic teachers, Bitter Break-ups, and now something that neither ever thought would happen...Parent hood! Full Summary Inside ExB
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 44 - Words: 133,371 - Reviews: 4467 - Favs: 2,304 - Follows: 1,738 - Updated: 2/10/2014 - Published: 1/1/2009 - Bella, Edward
The Diaries of Scorpius Malfoy by HP.que.nette reviews
Diary? Excuse me, but I'm a Malfoy. Malfoys don't write diaries. Merlin, no. We write man-journals. .:RoseScorpius multi-chap:.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 45,114 - Reviews: 1002 - Favs: 484 - Follows: 660 - Updated: 3/21/2013 - Published: 5/28/2008 - Scorpius M., Rose W.
The Autobiography Of Derrick Harrington by HP.que.nette reviews
With commentary by Cameron Fischer. Humor Oneshot.
Clique - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,055 - Reviews: 91 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 6 - Published: 3/27/2008 - Complete
Dirtbag by snuggled reviews
What began as a good day spiraled into a giant mess that would change the Marsh siblings' lives forever--Stan and Shelley learn who they truly care for and how family is more important than anything else. Warnings: language, boy-love and cat-fights.
South Park - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 86,980 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 7/7/2009 - Published: 1/19/2008 - Stan M., Shelly M.
One Thing I Haven't Tried by X-Factor-Glory reviews
JakeXFreddie oneshot SLASH! Remember that episode where Jake was going to sing on iCarly? Yeah, this is what happened before Sam & Carly came out of the elevator
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,116 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 124 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 7/20/2010 - Published: 4/4/2008 - Freddie B., Jake - Complete
What is the Meaning of, by Hiki-chan reviews
[DMHP]Potter! I do believe I’m not hearing right. Are you trying to tell me, that you, Harry Potter, hero of the wizarding world and all that trash, does not know the meaning of the word ‘SHAG’[Featuring: Innocent Harry, bewildered Draco. Light & funny]
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 675 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 167 - Follows: 20 - Published: 8/17/2006 - Draco M., Harry P. - Complete
Does This Belong To You? by CrystalSlashlover reviews
A fic I based off of a picture I saw: A editor's cut of what happened before Timmy was sent into his own head, involving Chester McBadbat. "Hey Hey . This your boyfriend, Tim-Tim?" Slash Yaoi Shounen ai GaryxChester slight TimmyxChester not really...
Fairly OddParents - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,362 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/1/2009 - Chester - Complete
I'm Sorry, But I'm Not In Love With You by wikipedias reviews
AU. Welcome to college, where Dylan's a slut, Kristen's a Twihard, Massie's still chanelling Blair Waldorf, Alicia's a weakling and Claire's utterly clueless.
Clique - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 10,904 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 1/21/2009 - Published: 10/19/2008 - Claire L., Derrington
Pacman by dark-night-sky reviews
Craig wants to sleep. But someone gave Tweek coffee before bed. With sugar. Creek.
South Park - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 950 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/25/2009 - Craig T., Tweek T. - Complete
Shuck by thewerepuppy reviews
“And there she was, the girl, the soul mate, the everything, all wrapped up into one little bodacious blonde. This was incomprehensible, this was forbidden, but clearly love wears converse and eats fried chicken.” Chuck falls for Sam because…well…duh?
iCarly - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,009 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/15/2009 - Sam P., Chuck - Complete